[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so if the rumor about there no gyms is true and you have to form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (87KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87KB, 250x189px
so if the rumor about there no gyms is true and you have to form your own league would you be happy about this? Or do you want traditional gym leaders
>>
If they don't keep gyms, there will be something similar to gyms. Creating your own league will mean battling trainers who want to be leaders. Which will be something along the lines of:

>I can't believe you beat me! That was such a good match anon, shame I didn't pass though... What? You liked my spirit? You want me to be the gym leader? I-I-I can't believe it! Thanks anon, I won't let you down!

As you can see, it sounds very autistic. So of course we're going to get gyms.
>>
>>27294698
>yfw Orange League becomes official
>>
>>27294746
This
Why in the ever living fuck would they remove gyms? Thats what spin off games are for
>>
>>27294698
I swear /vp/ will believe the most retarded shit. I bet people who think we'll get no gyms still think this is gen 6.5
>>
>>27294746
It does sound very shitty, but forming a league would prove an interesting change of pace.

You still need 8 powerful area leaders to beat then the Elite 4 after that, but you can become champion and choose who you want to become a gym leader on the islands. Hand pick trainers or set up what type of gym they will be in cont-

Yeah now that I'm typing it out it does sound pretty fucking godawful.
>>
>>27294698
Building a league sounds like a spinoff. Hell, I'd buy it. But gyms belong in the main game, no question. Removing them would be like removing starters.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 350x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 350x382px
>>27295211
>Yeah now that I'm typing it out it does sound pretty fucking godawful
Fucking kek
>>
>>27294698
As long as you fight at least 8 mandatory trainers it could be alright. But as the various people in this thread have already stated, how the hell would you even set this up? It is only limited to post game? Why hanst the champ already set up gym leaders? Where did the elite 4 come from if they werent already gym leaders?

What could be an interesting post game feature is setting up your own gym fully. Expanding the ORAS secret base system until a full gym customization post game would be fun.
>>
>>27294698
When is summer going to leave?
>>
>>27295319
As soon as their vacation time is over?
>>
>>27294698
>rumor about there no gyms

It's a not a rumor, it's a completely unsubstantiated "leak." Until we get much more solid reason to believe that there are no gyms, the only reasonable path is to assume that it's business as usual.
>>
>>27294698
I don't want to form the league. That sounds really fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1467587279453.jpg (73KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1467587279453.jpg
73KB, 604x453px
gyms are the structure of the game

even if they "get rid of gyms", theyll have something that functions exactly the same in its place
>>
>>27295625
I think a likely bet is possibly the island guardians filling the place of that milestone. Maybe each island has a "gym leader" that acts as a sort of spiritual leader with a close connection to the island's guardian, and beating these leaders to prove your strong connection with Pokemon is a right of passage.
>>
>>27296005
If the island guardians play into things I reckon it'll play out like this

>2 gyms every island
>can beat whichever one you want first
>when you beat it you have to battle the guardian and his current partner's team
>when you beat it you gain access to the second island and you become the new partner to the guardian
>>
>>27296204
One problem: the westernmost island has only one village.

I got to thinking of the platform that Tapu Koko is being summoned on, and searched for something like that on the other islands. I only really found another such possible place on the big island. Then I looked at the westernmost island's village, and how it apparently has a tree in it. One of the colors of Kukui's hat is green, and if the islands are following the gen 1 colors, then there is a green guardian. That must be for it. However, this is where my efforts failed because not-Maui doesn't have anything that I can say is a spot to summon a guardian, save for the giant active volcano. (red) Anything that could be said to be the platform on the big island is associated to water. (blue) I'm kinda skeptical about this since Hawaii is more associated to red, and while that still may be true, there is little to suggest water on not-Maui, save for the water building and the hot springs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.