[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for Gym Leaders/ E4/Rivals/Frontier Brains/Champions thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: leagues.png (584KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
leagues.png
584KB, 900x800px
Ideas for Gym Leaders/ E4/Rivals/Frontier Brains/Champions thread?

They don't necessarily have to be for Alola.They can just be ideas for them in general.

It doesn't matter if they have typings or certain themes to their teams either. All are welcome.

I honestly just love hearing everyone's ideas.
>>
>>27284602

Most likely there's gonna be some blonde, "American" type of character thrown in the mix. Maybe a Fighting type gym leader who was army buddies with Lt. Surge?
>>
If anything, please bring back the personalized gym themes
>>
File: hm..png (150KB, 483x431px) Image search: [Google]
hm..png
150KB, 483x431px
>>27285262
If their gonna bring in a blonde, might as well play up the character.

>Fighting type leader that's a cheerleader
>Trainers in gym are athletes and backers
>Personalized gym theme is a cheer
>Mega Lopunny
Thoughts?
>>
>>27284602
I always wanted a paleontologist rock gym leader, using mostly fossils with an excavation site for a gym full of super nerd and fossil maniacs.

A J-pop style idol singer with a big flashy stage always felt like it would've been an obvious choice coming from Japan but those elements kinda founds homes split between Roxie and Elesa.

I'm still surprised we don't have a ghost gym leader set up in an actual haunted house

I'm also surprised we didn't get a water gym leader with the aquarium for a gym in 5th or 6th gen

And despite having Brycen and the Pokestudios I'd have thought an old hollywood style backlot would've made a great gym for a movie star gym leader. Dunno what type would best suit that, maybe a Fighting type action star? The gym would force you to navigate a bunch of movie stunts and fight the extras and stuntmen.

A big fairytale castle almost like Disney Land would be a lot of fun for a second fairy gym, with a princess for a gym leader.

A metal work and glass blower's atelier would make for a fun fire type gym

An indoor ski slope that acts like one of the old bike routes would make for a cool ice gym. Maybe make the leader an extreme sports douche or a snow bunny.
>>
>>27284602
I still don't know why Valerie was Japanese
>>
If they were gonna play up a dark type gym leader, in the year 2334 or something, I would like to see the leader be the leader of some kind of gang with the gym in an alleyway type setting.

Have the trainers be punk, thieves and biker classes and all battle you in horde battles.

It would play up the "dark type doesn't play fair" thing.
>>
File: 1813911-zatanna_13_1.jpg (140KB, 832x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1813911-zatanna_13_1.jpg
140KB, 832x1280px
A magician would be cool.

Could be Psychic or Fairy type. Maybe ghost or dark depending on the type of magic.

Posting Zatanna because she's one of my favorite heroes and also magic.
>>
Phoebe HAS to return. She looks so Hawai themed. I wouldn't mind a cameo like Jasmine in gen 4 or something like Caitlin
>>
>>27285772
I know they'd never break formula like this, but it'd be amazing to have a big ass haunted house dungeon like the strange house in BW2, full of hex maniacs and such, and at the inner most room you're confronted by the "ghost" and it's actually the occult obsessed gym leader and you were in the gym all along.
>>
A Dark type gym that's a classic theatre where you have to navigate a maze of audience members, the backstage, and then the stage itself. Fake tears, Flatter, Attract, Captivate, Mimic, Trick, Taunt, Torment, Facade, Foul Play, and Nasty Plot abound
>>
A dark type leader in a town with a suffering economy. She wasn't much good at battling and had to resort to underhanded tactics in order to be strong enough to qualify for leader to bring tourism to her town. She's not particularly proud of herself but it worked, and the townsfolk respect her for it.
>>
File: yayclap.gif (1MB, 374x211px) Image search: [Google]
yayclap.gif
1MB, 374x211px
>>27286071
>>
A dark gym leader as an old fashioned Japanese biker delinquent would fit perfectly with an abandoned automobile factory dungeon outside of town. Full of the usual steel types but also ghosts. It'd be the perfect town to get your bike and the route out could be a bike route full of voltorb, donphan, and whirlipede
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.