[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things you want to see ADDED to Pokemon Go in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 2

What are some things you want to see ADDED to Pokemon Go in a future update?

Not what you want removed, or changed, only things that you would like to see patched in.

The biggest thing worth noting I think is that the separate section at Pokestops for Lure Modules makes it apparent that they plan to add other kinds of Modules eventually. What do you speculate they might do?

Same with Pokeballs. As great as having the main 3 are, I wouldn't mind seeing specific types available. It could be interesting if they even released them during special events or at specific pokestops, like Luxury Balls only being available at pokestops that are located at fancy restaurants/boutiques
>>
I hope they set it up so that you can take out pokes you've already caught/raised and take pictures of them in the real world. It wouldn't take that much work for them to incorporate it.
>>
>>27283946
Adding wild pokemon spawns to rural areas

Different/more interesting spawn locations

This one I know will be unpopular, but making pokestops refresh every half hour or hour or so instead of every ~5 minutes. Encourages people to at least walk laps or something, or walk down a street with several stops, rather than just sit in one spot with multiple stops and just farm them.

I doubt it would happen, but making candies type specific rather than evolutionary line specific

Ability to be notified of nearby stops/pokemon while another app is open, or while the phone is closed. Or at least the ability to hatch eggs without the app having to be open

More berries/more items in general

AR interaction with your captured pokemon

Actual PvP, realtime battling, and trading
>>
>>27283946
I'd like it to work.
>>
>>27284241
>#1 Priority
>Yes
>I see your point, but at least having the option to sit in one spot is nice
>Wouldn't mind either way
>#2 Priority
>Yes
>Yes
>#3 Priority
9.6/10 post
>>
>>27284383
Only problem as a rural player its hard to get poke balls with out dropping some cash. I am planing on droping some money on this game because it's pretty damn good. But it would just be nice to give us rural or semi rural players a little boost. Also I wish more pokemon would be more region specific, Like water near lakes and tauros in the Midwest.
>>
>>27284264
>>
>>27283946
The ability to interact with your pokemon like Pokemon-amie.

Different pokemon appearing at night and day. Seeing Zubats all the time in broad dayliught is kinda weird.

Local battling and trading and such.
>>
What do you do in the game once you've caught everyone and got to level 40?

They need to add other dumb shit to do.

And let me transfer my Pokemons to a real game.
>>
Multiple transfers

The ability to dump eggs

Shinies would be kinda fun
>>
>>27283946

Some way to fix gyms in cities. There are so many players that they turn over way too fast.
>>
>>27283946
new battling system
notifications of new pokemon in area
make candies type specific, like another anon said
psychic type candy, ghost type, normal, etc.
more pokemon beyond gen 1 like holy shit
>>
>>27283946
>new Lures
Maybe makes more pokemon show up for one team?
>>
Something to add to the game?

Working servers, for sure.
>>
>>27283946
>The biggest thing worth noting I think is that the separate section at Pokestops for Lure Modules makes it apparent that they plan to add other kinds of Modules eventually. What do you speculate they might do?
Spitballin'

>Plenty Module - lower tier item
For 30 mins, the Pokestop will always yield 10 items when spun, in addition to a 2 km egg.
It also makes Pokemon more likely to spawn, but only the most common ones in the area.

>Power Module - mid tier item
For 30 minutes, the Pokestop will always spawn the highest tier of items you have unlocked. (If you have Great Balls unlocked but not Ultra Balls, any Pokeball you would have normally received from that stop is now a Great Ball). Will also receive a 10 km egg.
It very slightly increases the spawn rate. Anything spawned by it tends to be near-max CP.

>Gold Module - high tier item
For 30 minutes, the Pokestop will have a chance (1/5?) to replace one of the items you receive with (1000?) Stardust or (20?) Coins. Very rarely, it could instead be an in-shop only item, such as a Module, Incense, or Lucky Egg.
It slightly increases the spawn rate, but only allows uncommon or rare Pokemon for the area to spawn.
>>
I want shinies to be added, with an extra bonus to CP, or moves they wouldn't normally have.
>>
>>27285164

That doesn't sound particularly fun. Leave the "team" shit for the gyms.
>>
>>27285164
Team based lures sound cool, but there shouldn't be a downside to not being on that team. Rather, give a small upside for your team.

>Team Module
Attracts Pokemon as well as a Lure Module. Also provides a small benefit based on your team to all friendly team members in range while catching a Pokemon.
>Team Instinct: Pokemon can't dodge/jump.
>Team Mystic: Pokemon can't run.
>Team Valor: Pokemon can't attack.
The flower petals coming from the Stop will be the color of the team that placed it.
>>
Weird one but how about an "Empty Lure"

It has zero effects except for a little visual around the pokestop. All it is for is to show surrounding players that the pokestop has players at it looking to trade and battle.

They can be extremely common, not contribute to the item limit, and you can convert any other Lures you have to one.
>>
>>27285534
I like this but Mystic would need to be nerfed, or give all teams the same effect. I don't want people chosing a certain team just becasue its Module effect is better
>>
>>27285426
>>27285534
Not like "lol some asshole valor put a team lure on the pokestop next to your house and now pokemon only show up for valor lol", more like "A teammate put a team lure on this pokestop, now while other teams get 100% more pokemon, your team gets 150% more"
>>
Fix the fucking tracking it's been a goddamn week
>>
>>27285565
I agree. I thought of Instinct and Valor first and they kind of fit. Then I ran out of ideas.

Maybe expand the hitbox so there's a larger area to hit with a Pokeball?
>>
>>27284241
>Adding wild pokemon spawns to rural areas
The way it should be is that the farther away you are from big cities, the more rare pokemon spawn.
>>
I think that they could add a system to add your own pokestops and maybe gyms. It would have to have some kind of authentication process, though, to avoid people putting twenty stops in front of they're house.
>>
>>27285702
A consumable item that generates a Pokestop at your location for 35 minutes (enough time to get full use of a Module, even if it's laggy) would be welcomed by a lot of rural players.
>>
>>27285758
Imagine the child baiting
>>
I want more NPCs. Maybe not on the map/ in the world, but I want the professor and team leaders to show up a lot more.

At least for events and stuff
>>
>>27283946
Fighting types at real world gyms and Snorlax at McDonald's
>>
>>27283946
install the correct battle scheme as the main games
>>
Training mode where you have infinite fakeballs to throw at different substitute dolls(difficulty settings) to practice throwing pokeballs.

I suck at throwing balls and wanna git gud.
>>
>>27284751
Shinies exist, but apparently they're one of a kind according to some shitty source I saw once.
>>
>>27286673
>shinies exist
I don't even think textures for shinies exist in the code at this point.
>>
I know they would never make a change this big, but I really think they should make the progression based around the pokemon rather than the player. Right now, nothing matters on the way to level 20 other than getting experience to get to level 20. It doesn't match well with the actual games where you train and build up a team as you progress through the game.

>>27284241
Rather than having spawns that everyone sees, they should just have random encounters based on your distance. This way they would not have to worry about having spawns near a road or liability of someone chasing a pokemon into a dangerous area.

>making pokestops refresh every half hour or hour
I really disagree with this one since Pokeballs can be hard to come by. They should increase the amount of items they give or lower the refresh time if there are not many pokestops clumped together.
>>
>>27286860
>I know they would never make a change this big, but I really think they should make the progression based around the pokemon rather than the player. Right now, nothing matters on the way to level 20 other than getting experience to get to level 20. It doesn't match well with the actual games where you train and build up a team as you progress through the game.
I was just actually talking about this with some people.

The game is currently structured so that people who have been playing longer are inherently better. If it was up to me, I wouldn't have included a player level at all.

I honestly don't really know how I personally would rebalance the game, but there is definitely an easier way to do it than this.
>>
Pokemon Amie.
I want a reason to bond with my data.
Non-Gym related competition, like races, obstacle courses, or pageants.

Ad hoc teams.
>>
>>27284264
this
>>
>>27284693
Lol you sound so autistic. this game is clearly not for you
>>
>>27284241
>making pokestops refresh every half hour or hour or so instead of every ~5 minutes
I agree. They would just also have to make pokestops give way more stuff, and/or make them consistent with what ehy give instead of just being random

>making candies type specific rather than evolutionary line specific
You just want to use Rattata candies to power up your Snorlax, don't you anon? I disagree with this, but I think evolved pokemon should give more candies (catching a pidgeotto gives 6 candies, pidgeot gives 9. transferring them gives 2 and 3, respectively)
>>
>>27287154
>using Rattata candies to power up Snorlax
I don't see why this is a bad thing. It makes more sense than having to catch dozens of Snorlax, only to ditch all but one of them. Honestly the whole candy system is kinda dumb imo, along with the fact that everything is tied to your trainer level
>>
>Super-effective attacks actually do 2x (or 4x) damage
>Implement speed so that fast Pokemon can attack faster.
>Catching stronger Pokemon yield more experience and more candy.
>Transferring evolved Pokemon gives you more candy
>>
Fix the fucking bugs that render the game unplayable.
>>
They need to just broaden the criteria for pokestops in rural areas and either raise the encounter rate or just make it easier for us to get incenses. Being in a small town fucks everything up. Only two gyms here and both are owned by my team so I can't take them over.

>mfw no fucking pokestops whatsoever for over a mile in any direction where I live.
>Even then there's just two that are easy to get to
>Encounter 3 Pokemon in my 2 hour walk
>1 is a fucking Paras
>One is a Pidgeotto and the Pokeball glitch happens
>The other is an Eevee and the Pokeball glitch happens once again

grat gam
>>
>Event Ticket
Every few days/week there will be an event which alters the spawning of Pokemon making it so only certain Pokemon spawn. For example, there could be a "Fairy Day" where only Fairy Types spawn or a "Starter-Fest" where only the starting Pokemon spawn. This would help people find certain Pokemon once they add more gens and help keep people playing. The Tickets should go for ~50-100 PokeCoins and/or have a ~1% chance of dropping from a PokeStop as they'd be used constantly.

Rewards from achievements.

Jigglypuff hats.
>>
Have a proper pedometer instead of their buggy ass GPS so a 2K egg isn't actually a 6K by the time you actually hatch it.
>>
>>27284241
Yes, they could definitely make it so that areas without buildings have an increased spawn rate.

>Different/more interesting spawn locations
Not entirely sure what you mean here anon, from what I've seen Pokemon will spawn just about anywhere.

>This one I know will be unpopular, but making pokestops refresh every half hour or hour or so instead of every ~5 minutes.
Half an hour seems a bit extreme, I'd say 15 minutes would be good, not too long of a wait but just enough to make you move to the next stop, even if you're sitting on lures.

>I doubt it would happen, but making candies type specific rather than evolutionary line specific
I believe the candy system is good as it is, it makes certain evolutions rarer.

>Ability to be notified of nearby stops/pokemon while another app is open, or while the phone is closed. Or at least the ability to hatch eggs without the app having to be open
They wouldn't allow pokemon/spot notifications because of the $30 autismband they're releasing. I agree with the eggs though, as of now I can't hatch them by going for a jog or riding my bike, which funnily enough you do in the games.

>More berries/more items in general
I only wish they put in evolution stones.

>AR interaction with your captured pokemon
>>27284206
This is all I'd like to see.

>Actual PvP, realtime battling, and trading
Essential shit right here.
>>
>>27284241
Agreed
>>
>>27287715
Also:

TMs that can change a Pokemon's moves, dropped from Pokestops but have one use and are rare.

Rare Candies that can work with any evolution but are rare and are used in your next evolution.

Mystery Gifts which can be purchased from the store at ~250 PokeCoins that can contain a combination of the following:
Rare Pokemon (starters, fossils, evolved Pokemon, etc.)
A large, random assortment of candies
TMs
Lures
Incubators
Incense
Lucky Eggs
>>
>>27284241
>but making pokestops refresh every half hour or hour or so instead of every ~5 minutes. Encourages people to at least walk laps or something
Lets not because you lose Pokeballs when you miss as well, which is the reason they give you so much to begin with.
Every five minutes is still incentive to do laps though especially if there are nearby Pokestops.
>>
>>27283946
More pokemon so I have a reason to play it.
>>
>>27287762
By more interesting spawn locations, I mean more logic put into things than just "water types appear on the beach/near lakes"

Stuff like safari zone specific pokes appearing exclusively in real parks, an abundance of rock/ground types on hiking trails, maybe even have the spawns affected by local weather

I went to the La Brea tar pits and found a bunch of charmanders and a kabuto, though I don't know if that's an example of what I mean, or just an interesting coincidence
>>
Better spawns for rural areas. I am one of 2 ppl who play in my town. The town itself has like 100 or less ppl living here.
>>27284241 Dont bump the time on the stops, I have 3 in my town and I already have no pokeballs left right now.
>>
>>27283946
I just want them to add post Gen1 Pokemon

>>27288034
This nigga gets it
>>
>>27283946
I'd like to see them add a fucking battle system for normal battles so it at least remotely resembles the entire point of having pokemon.
>>
>>27288110
Oh and the obvious add the later gens.
>>
>>27284605
Maybe not make them fully day night, but have Pokemon like Rattata and Gastly be rarer during the day, and Pokemon like Pidgey and Bulbasaur rarer during the night?
>>
>>27286993
Lol you sound like a filthy fucking normalfag. This site is clearly not for you.
>>
>>27287563
Fast Pokémon do attack faster, have you not seen Jolteon in game?
>>
>>27283946
Just let me buy fucking candies. At this rate I'll be seventy before I evolve my Haunter.
>>
I think they'll eventually make region mods. Kanto Mod spawns Kanto Pokemon, Johto Mod spawns Johto Pokemon etc.
>>
>>27288154
It already has this.
>>
Less Pidgey, Paras and Rattata please
>>
pokemon that i actually give a shit about
>>
File: 1458845903706.jpg (80KB, 680x967px) Image search: [Google]
1458845903706.jpg
80KB, 680x967px
>>27288216
>Lol you sound like a filthy fucking normalfag. This site is clearly not for you.

When did being called normal become an insult? Are you from tumblr? Because that's something a tumblrina would consider an insult.
>>
>>27288481
Jolteon is a joke Pokemon who has lower DPS than Vaporeon.
>>
>>27284241
>I doubt it would happen, but making candies type specific rather than evolutionary line specific

Actually I can see them doing it when around four gens are released since the sheer amount of different species would make it difficult to encounter the same Pokemon more than once, particularly if it was an uncommon one. Having type-specific candies would solve that whole issue, and if they want to keep a certain evolution rare they can just make up a massive candy requirement for it.
>>
>>27288598
>Wanting leveling to be slower
>>
>>27288680
And even now, just due to the lack of certain types (not a lot of psychics, dratini line being the only dragons, gastly line being the only ghosts) it'll make some of the evos still pretty hard to obtain
>>
when you are near water, you sometimes find items at random
>>
>>27288666
Agreed, but my point was that it attacks faster than most.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.