[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanting an event legendary >Having the nerve to ask for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: -.-.gif (759KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
-.-.gif
759KB, 500x267px
>wanting an event legendary
>Having the nerve to ask for shiny only
>For a fucking skrelp
How do we fix this?
>>
Worst new meme ever.
>>
>>27282517
Make it green instead of purple.
>>
What's all this hoopla about a 6iv ditto? I've seen a bunch of people ask for one and I never really got IVs and EVs, does anyone want to explain that to me?
>>
>>27282517
>-.-.gif
>>
>>27282527
>new meme
>not knowing the GTS has been shit forever
>>
>>27282888
there are six hidden stat points of 0-31 in every pokemon called individual values or IVS for short. 6iv example:
female eevee with 6 perfect ivs since 31 is the max
31 hp
31 attack
31 defense
31 spa
31 spd
31 speed

some pokemon dont have all 31 in each stat, so they breed for pokemon that are hacked that have all the hidden points, mostly with ditto, so they can get that pokemon with perfect ivs. simple
>>
>>27282888
evs are KIND of like IVS except for the fact that the pokemon doesnt have any when you first catch it, you have to give them to them

theres around 500 ev stat points you can give a pokemon and you can distribute them however you like and even get rid of them with certain berries or super training
>>
>>27282888
Fucking summer.
>>
I fucking hate the GTS, I know its mostly little kids but damn I dont remember being that retarded back then.

Whats worse is that Nintendo/GF allows them to ask for Genesect/Meloetta etc even though its not possible to trade them. Ive been trying to complete my starters and had no luck because everyone wants a Genesect for their fucking chikorita, like that ugly shit was worth anything other than being dex filler.
>>
Everytime I see someone writing "shiny only" or "pls shiny" in the gts, I trade them a regular one. lol I'm so mean
>>
This is why I wonder trade. Hell I got a shiny german Raichu for a petilil
>>
At least if you toss in a haunter or a graveler you can get what you want, provided it isn't ridiculous
>>
File: evilpepe.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
evilpepe.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
>wonder trading a haunter/graveler/machoke with everstone
>>
>>27284252
DEVILISH

>>27282517
It has been like this since gen 4, i don't think they're keen on changing anything. They're probably thinking "Hey, maybe someone DOES have a level 9 or under Reshiram that they'll trade for a Stoutland"
>>
>>27283193
The key is deposit things yourself. If you post things actually reasonable like a starter for a starter someone will usually bit in the next twenty minutes tops.

>captcha: sycamore central
>>
GTS is fucking cancer.
How hard would it be to block impossible requests?
>>
File: why do you do this.gif (400KB, 370x207px) Image search: [Google]
why do you do this.gif
400KB, 370x207px
>>27284547
Lol I dumped a female fennekin for a freakin binacle cause I'm desperate and I still haven't gotten anything yet. And I dumped her about a week ago.

WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE WANT?
>>
>>27284675
Try to put starter that people actually worth a shit
>>
>>27284675
put in a haunter, those things move like hotcakes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.