[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Small cute ghost pokemon with a sad pokedex entry >Evolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: small sad ghost.jpg (246KB, 1158x599px) Image search: [Google]
small sad ghost.jpg
246KB, 1158x599px
>Small cute ghost pokemon with a sad pokedex entry
>Evolves into something more generically monstrous

So Mimikyu is getting an evolution right?
>>
I hope so, and I hope it has a Raichu costume.

But I actually doubt it will have an evo. It's niche and ability scream single stage to me.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks it's freaky as he'll?
>>
>>27281934
It's more like sableye
>>
>>27281934
I hope not!

>>27281980
Yeah, he'll be as freaky as he'll be.
>>
>>27281985
Says who?
>>
>>27281934
Hoping so. I prefer my ghosts with evos.
>>
That would be really weird and would ruin Mimikyu, I hope not
>>
>>27282001
It looks like sableye and the fact that it's mimicking the most popular Pokemon ever? It has no reason to evolve
>>
>>27282083
>It looks like Sableye
No the fuck it doesn't, it looks like Pikachu. There's literally nothing about it that makes it look even remotely like Sableye
>>
>>27281934
>Yamask evolves into something that mummifies grave robbers
>Phantump evolves into something that traps those that harm the forest in the forest forever
They may be monstrous, but only to those that do wrong; so what will Mimikyu's punishment be and whom will be punished?
>>
File: only one i could find.png (69KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
only one i could find.png
69KB, 500x332px
This is really the only Mimikyu evolution design I could find
>>
Mimikyu is this gen's joke/gimmickmon.

Gen 1: Farfetch'd
Gen 2: Dunsparce
Gen 3: Spinda
Gen 4: Chatot
Gen 5: Stunfisk
Gen 6: ??? (closest thing I can think of is Klefki, though Klefki is actually good)
Gen 7: Mimikyu
>>
>>27282171
9/10 would train
>>
>>27281934
>Raichu is monstrous
t-thanks gamefreak ;_;
>>
>>27282125
Those that ignore it.
>>
>>27281934
I no longer get tripped up thinking Slowking is Gen I. I no longer get tripped up thinking Skarmory is Gen III.

But you know what really trips me up nowadays? Thinking Cofagrigus is a single-stage mon and Yamask doesn't exist. I have no idea why this is the case.
>>
>>27282181
There's more than one gimmicky pokemon per generation (at least after gen 2), and for Gen 6 I think Furfrou qualifies as a gimmickmon.
>>
>>27282171
That's horrifying
>>
>>27281968
>Raichu costume
>Polterguise
Polterguise, the evolved form of Mimikyu, happens when a Mimikyu realizes it will never reach Pikachu's level of popularity. It decides to shed the Pikachu styled cloth it wears in favor a Raichu inspired cloth, to show that it has accepted its life under the shadow of Pikachu.
>>
it sucks that it's weak to the sun or whatever, i would have said that it would shed its cloth and become a raging spirit of jealousy that punishes those who let their pride get over their head or something
>>
>>27281934
I hope so. Mimikyu is great and I would love to see what they could do with it. It would be hard to fuck up an evolution for it especially since both Cofagrigus and Trevenant are good as well.
>>27282171
This is a good start.
>>
File: Mimic.jpg (136KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic.jpg
136KB, 900x900px
>>
>>27282171
>That Pichu
Better than the actual Pichu.
>>
People who suggest a Raichu-inspired evo for Mimikyu literally miss the entire point of it. Except for >>27282242, but even then the concept of having Mimikyu embrace it's status as an unpopular Pokemon by wearing the evolved form of the Pokemon it mimicked in the first place is stupid.

My idea for an evo would be Mimickyu wearing the Pikachu-cloth as more of a cloak than a full on disguise after having gained its trainers adoration. Because based on the dex it is nocturnal and loathes the sun. So have it peak out a bit from the cloth but still keep it overhead.
>>
>>27281968
If anything it should evolve and get a Raichu costume just to show that it doesn't need to copy the popularity of Pikachu anymore, it's found a trainer that loves it for what it is.
>>
>>27281934
Im ready for mimikyu to be candlejack,
that would be pretty co
>>
File: In_Your_Footsteps_Bear.png (94KB, 470x611px) Image search: [Google]
In_Your_Footsteps_Bear.png
94KB, 470x611px
>>27281968
It should evolve and get bigger, but keep the same pikachu costume. Like pic related, but a ghost in a pikachu costume.
>>
>>27282450
Oh look, heres come Candlechu with its stupid m
>>
>>27282113
the fact that its a ghost type. and its head shape. plus i'm talking about the thing inside te pikachu costume obviously
>>
>>27282281
fuck yeah
>>
>>27281934
Not a fair comparison. Both Yamask and Phantump lines are based on dead people. Mimikyu isn't. I doubt it'll evolve.
>>
File: tfw.gif (481KB, 370x216px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
481KB, 370x216px
>>27282532
The top "head" part is just a costume. The creature inside is the part at the bottom.
>>
>>27281934
Both evolutions are OK at best
Giving mimikyu a raichu looking evolution would be even worse than no evolution at all
>>
>>27282450
Wow, I haven't seen a candlejack post in fore
>>
>>27282450
>>27283909
What's a Candlejack and why aren't you guys finishi
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.