[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you love me /vp/? I may not be a pseudo but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (714KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
714KB, 900x675px
Why don't you love me /vp/? I may not be a pseudo but I still have feelings too.
>>
>>27279451
Axe dragon?

More like Ass dragon. Stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>27279451
I like it better than Hydreigon fampai
>>
>>27279451
Who doesn't like Haxorus ?
>>
>>27279530
Faggots.
>>
>>27279451
your my best mon actually
>>
>>27279451
I love you Haxorus.
>>
>>27279451
You're not Dragon/Steel
>>
>>27279451
UGLY
>>
File: yep.png (123KB, 329x257px) Image search: [Google]
yep.png
123KB, 329x257px
>>27279451
I use one on a meme team of mine.

Though I fear a mega will make him ubers. If he were to be made good, probably a slight boost in speed, the rest dumped into special defense/attack and then give him guts as an ability since burns hurt.
>>
I remember people were fucking terrified of what this thing was going to do before BW reached everyone's hands.
>147 attack holy shit
>no quad weakness
>only a LITTLE slower than the speed tier literally everyone is at
>has BOTH boosting moves oh fuck
>Dragon and Ground coverage with MOLD BREAKER what bullshit is this

All those Gen V pokemon with sky-high Attack turned out to be such a joke. Even Kyurem-Black in BW2 had to step down and admit no one was afraid of his stats anymore.
>>
>>27279451
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO POKEMON HAVE FEELINGS, NO POKEMON HAVE A PERSONALITY, THEY ARE ONLY FOR YOU TO COLLECT AND BATTLE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE NO ATTACHMENT WHATSOEVER! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27281077
I like how the game tried to tell you the opposite of this and then give you literally nothing to do but battle your way to the top with your battliest battleslaves. I'm not a fan of the non-battle parts that eventually came but it is a funny mixed message.
>>
>>27279451
I like Haxorus
>>
>>27279451
I've swept so many teams with a bulky Haxorus. So underrated.
>>
It just doesnt look like a dragon. Thats why i could never appreciate it for whst it was. Dinosaur? Yeah sure, but dragon? I dont see it.
>>
It would be back in my top favorites if the 3d model didn't look so trash.
>>
File: Garchomp_(anime_DP).png (115KB, 531x599px) Image search: [Google]
Garchomp_(anime_DP).png
115KB, 531x599px
>>27281323
There's a lot of dragon-types that don't look like dragons.
>>
Haxorus isn't a pseudo?
>>
Any physical dragon is inferior to Garchomp anyway.
GF never makes pokemon without considering the existence of other more viable mon.
>>
>>27281431
Only 540 BST.
>>
>>27281431
No, Hydreigon is.
>>
>97 speed
>Shit Defense
Close but no cigar. 140 attack and 104 speed and you would've been an OU staple.
>>
>>27280869
I know that crop. I've fapped to it.
>>
>>27281453
I don't think anybody actually uses Haxorus in OU. He's really fun in UU though.
>>
>>27281453
To this day I still don't understand why GF made Garchomp.
It's like they took Swampert, turned it into a dragon, gave it Blaziken's attack and Charizard's speed, then gave it even more attack and speed on top of that.
>102 speed
Like what the fuck.
>>
No pretending.
>>
>>27279451
I have four of these fully trained and a shiny one too. Not sure what you're talking about here.
>>
>>27281688
>It's like they took Swampert, turned it into a dragon
You could've at least said Sharpedo.
>>
>>27281709
I said Swampert because they have nearly the same bulk
>>
>>27281693
Who was this Pokemon made for? There was some designer somewhere that said, "I can't believe players don't yet have the option to have a Pokemon that [...]" before making Druddigon. What did he say?
>>
>>27281693
I love druddigon too, he has such a nice minimalist design. Just looks like a normal dragon.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.