[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here honestly not really hate any Pokemon designs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1380087364846.jpg (9KB, 280x167px) Image search: [Google]
1380087364846.jpg
9KB, 280x167px
Does anyone else here honestly not really hate any Pokemon designs? I mean there I like some more than others of course, but I've honestly never really HATED a Pokemon, at least not to the point where I felt the need to sperg all over /vp/ about it.

I just feel when it comes down to it they're just cartoon animals. Every gen has their good and their not so good. Why do people get so pissed off over designs, to the point where they HAVE to fight everyone with a differing opinion?
>>
>>27278432
There are bad designs, but they're pretty few. So far I havent seen anything this gen I think is bad. A bad design to me is something like Lickilicky that just looks like it was totally rushed and was unneeded.
>>
>>27278432
I don't HATE any. I hate on ones that are fun to hate on but I don't genuinely hate any. I Know some people genuinely hate some of the Sinnoh evolutions but that was when I started playing so they were just a part of the Pokemon world when I began.
>>
>>27278432
/vp/ is filled with autistic manchildren and underage edgelords who have nothing better to do with their time then seizure over a horse having dreadlocks, like it's the worst thing since 9/11.
>>
>>27278542
This.
>>
>>27278432
Nah, not really. I can't really HATE any because I like to look at all aspects of a pokemon before making a decision on whether or not they are a well thought out design and concept. Some pokemon are definitely better than others, but all of them have redeeming qualities, and I like to look at part that more.
>>
>>27278432
All pokemon are good yes
>>
>>27278432
Do you enjoy sucking Gamefreak's cock?
>>
>>27278999
This.
I secretly agree with you.
>>
Because nothing is stopping anyone from being a babbling retard here.
>>
File: Heatran.png (33KB, 557x359px) Image search: [Google]
Heatran.png
33KB, 557x359px
I think I only genuinely hate four Pokemon, for various reasons: Keldeo, Heatran, Goodra, and Lucario. I know, not any surprises there.
>>
I've always been surprised how much time and effort people put into hating a Pokemon design.
>>
Fucking shills.
>>
>>27278432
Hate? Too strong a word. However I strongly dislike keldeo's design.
>>
>>27278432
The only Pokémon I could possibly say that I hate would be Chingling, because I feel like it is an even bigger waste than having two Pikachu and two Mewtwo in Pokken.

Chimecho is okay. Like, it's whatever. Some people like it, and they're certainly entitled to their opinions on the matter. It's kinda cute, and it has an interesting design. Also, stat-wise, it's kind of weak, and it's not one of the most popular Pokémon (I literally just saw it in one of those "Pokémon Only YOU Like" threads).

But Chingling is garbage. It is a pre-evolved form of an already relatively underwhelming Pokémon, both in terms of battle presence and popularity. At least the other Gen IV babies are interesting: Munchlax is Snorlax before he got fat and has good stats for a baby, Budew will eventually bloom into a Roselia (and is useful early game in DP before it evolves), Mantyke cements the Mantine-Remoraid relationship...But Chingling is just nothing. Nobody wanted it, and the only reason I haven't forgotten about it is because of the disdain I possess for it.
>>
I don't think many people do.
Just the autisms.
>>
>>27282574
I'm autisms and I don't hate any of them. Gen 1 is classic; Gen 2 had simple, enjoyable designs and a watercolor look; Gen 3 is saturated color; 4 has lots of gray and muted tones; 5 is in-your-face with contrasting colors; 6 is smooth.
All are good in different ways.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.