[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has yet to star in a movie. >Didn't even appear in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Ho-Oh.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ho-Oh.png
59KB, 250x250px
>Has yet to star in a movie.
>Didn't even appear in the Hoopa movie.

Why do the anime writers hate him?
>>
Whenever ash sees it again will be when he wins the league. So he's not winning Kalos
>>
It's symbolic or some shit
>>
>>27277503
It's Ash's spirit Pokemon. They'll use it when the anime ends.
>>
It's the worst bird
>>
>>27277503
>him
>>
>>27277739
That nigga is the prettiest bird of them all.
>>
>>27277725
>anime
>ending
>>
>>27277514
yeah, this

if it's ever going to appear, it's going to be for something meaningful
>>
They're saving Ho-oh for the end of the anime. Ash will either catch it or see it again and it will be a big ass event.
I would probably guess he won't catch it though.
>>
File: 1452502357330.gif (2MB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1452502357330.gif
2MB, 500x324px
>>27277817
>ash
>catching any legendary
>>
>>27277879
pingu no.
>>
>>27277879
i didn't need to see this
fuck off
>>
File: GNU GNU.gif (674KB, 414x317px) Image search: [Google]
GNU GNU.gif
674KB, 414x317px
>>27277945
ASH

CATCHING A N Y LEGENDARY
>>
>>27277999
to be completely honest I didn't remember the ass part, I thought it was just pingu
>>
>>27278006
STOP IT PINGU.
>>
>>27277503
Ho-Oh is too prestigious and elusive to be degraded to such roles.
>>
>>27277725
Or you know, in the very first episode.
>>
File: article_post_width_hooh[1].jpg (36KB, 618x363px) Image search: [Google]
article_post_width_hooh[1].jpg
36KB, 618x363px
It always triggered me that Ho-oh got paired with Lugia. Lugia is such a shitty, lazy drawn pokemon. Dumb cartoony mouth, blob feet, and retarded hand-wings.

Whereas Ho-oh is actually really nice looking and looks good enough to be a Gen 1 design. Which makes sense because he was in the very first episode of the Pokemon tv show.
>>
>>27278242
Lugia >>>> Ho-oh

There's nothing cool about some stupid rainbow chicken
>>
Because it's supposed to be special for Ash or some shit.
>>
>>27278170
Retard, them using it in the first episode was to establish why it's such an important pokemon to Ash and is why it doesn't show up after that.
>>
>>27278288
Well, you're wrong. Lugia is poorly drawn whereas Ho-oh is not. You can like Lugia more but it's a much worse design.
>>
File: tip.jpg (10KB, 181x195px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
10KB, 181x195px
>>27278242
>
>>
>>27278242
>implying the badass psychic whale-bird is less creative than the fire bird.
>>
>>27278288
There's nothing cool about some stupid sea chicken.
>>
>>27277514
>So he's not winning Kalos
You mean you haven't heard?
>>
>27278242 Gen 2 is basically everything that didn't make it into the gen 1 games literally the dumpster of rejected/not enough time to implement ideas, including lugia's retarded wings, just look at zapdos
>>
File: HNI_0012.jpg (24KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0012.jpg
24KB, 320x256px
shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.shut the fuck up you fucking faggot squeaker after birth, I bet you're twelve well prepare your butthole because I'm tipping my main man Clorox right up inside it.
>>
>>27278006
>gif
fool me once
>>
>>27278979
tl;dr?
>>
>>27277739
>being this stupid
>>
>>27277503
because Ash IS Ho-oh
>>
>>27278242
> looks good enough to be a Gen 1 design
> Gen 1
> Good

Opinion discarded.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.