[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your 6 favourite collectable monsters from each franchise,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

File: fave6.png (1MB, 2001x748px) Image search: [Google]
fave6.png
1MB, 2001x748px
What are your 6 favourite collectable monsters from each franchise, vp?
Feel free to add other franchises, R8, H8, masturb8 others. Template in the next post.
>>
File: template.png (154KB, 2001x748px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
154KB, 2001x748px
template
>>
>>27273915
where is Monster Rancher
>>
are you ready to hear the objectively best taste on a game you have never played and probably never even heard of before (there are basically no images of it online whatsoever)

(the first game was good, the second was ok, the rest after that were shit, so i've only picked from the first game)
>>
File: pokedigibig.png (2MB, 2000x1244px) Image search: [Google]
pokedigibig.png
2MB, 2000x1244px
I was bored.

>>27274117
I've literally never heard of Invizimals, how is it as a game? Solid taste in pokemon, by the way. Empoleon doesn't get enough love.

>>27273915
Your taste in pokemon is pretty good; mamoswine, volcarona, and whimsicott have all been in my top 6 at some point. Your taste in digimon is all right, andiramon's always creeped me out for some reason. Your taste in yokai is all right.
>>
>>27273915
What's a good place to find official artwork for Yokai?
>>
>>27274602
I've been watching streams of both YW2 and YW3 so I'm kinda biased towards the new ones. Plus I've discovered that I kinda want different things from each franchise, I like fluffy pokemon, stereotypical cool and humanoid digimon and creepy yokai. And I love rabbit mascotte (USAPyon is the best).
I've never played a Megami Tensei game, ought to start.
>>
>>27274667
Yokai Encyclopedia has them all up to YW2:Shinuchi there are also some exclusive yokais introduced in Busters, Sengokushi, PuniPuni and most notably YW3, but there isn't a full list yet. The 448 of Yokai Encyclopedia are your best shot.
>>
>>27274690
I honestly haven't seen many of the new ones, the creepy schoolgirl one looks interesting. SMT is a great series, you definitely should (Nocturne is a good one).
>>
>>27274602
It was this VR game released for the PSP some years ago. It was pretty decent for catching (you didn't fight wild Invizimals, instead, you'd do this VR species-unique minigame to catch each Invizimal), and battling was okay (it was real time, however, each Invizimal had set moves - two quick moves, one regular move, and one strong move, and there was only 6 types, which worked in a circle). Only thing I didn't overly like about it was that the shinies in this game (significantly more common than Pokemon shinies, called "mutants" in Invizimals) were objectively better than regular invizimals, and that nicknaming didn't exist, meaning after a few bad bet matches (where the opponent can kill/steal your invizimal if you lose) you can end up with a lot of Ironbug 7s. They added nicknames in the second game, however. Story's okay, too. If you can get it cheap, pick it up, otherwise, don't bother.
>>
File: Muh taste.jpg (925KB, 2001x748px) Image search: [Google]
Muh taste.jpg
925KB, 2001x748px
>Yokai Watch
No thanks
>>
File: favs.png (1MB, 2001x748px) Image search: [Google]
favs.png
1MB, 2001x748px
>>
>>27274117
If I ever, by some random occurance, play invizimals, I'll try to get those... things, just because of how much of a perfect taste you have
>>
File: Unamused rampy.png (16KB, 210x204px) Image search: [Google]
Unamused rampy.png
16KB, 210x204px
>>27274966
>Choosing REEEEEEEEEEnamon
>>
>>27275065
They're all pretty late game if I remember right (scissorface is actually completely unaccessable without using a special QR code thing, and it starts off as the highest level (12 i think), so i'd count is as legendary), with Toxitoad being available first. Bratbat and Phalamos are only available at the end of the game, but I'd definitely recommend you get Bratbat - not only is his design top tier (he's the best bro invizimal for sure), he's also really good in battle once you train him up.
>>
File: pokedigi.jpg (541KB, 2001x500px) Image search: [Google]
pokedigi.jpg
541KB, 2001x500px
>>27273915
>>
>people like noko but don't like dunsparce
>>
Digimon is for literal autismos, I've never met anyone who likes that shit and isn't an absolute sperg. Fuck I knew of a few who were neckbearded spergs even as childs and they were the only kids who liked that shit.

YoKai is too new for anyone over 18 to genuinely like without being a huge manchild, the only reason most of us like Pokemon is because we grew up with it and it has been with us pretty much all or most of our lives.
>>
Stealth Blow-kai Watch thread.
>>
>>27275356
>talking about autism on a dedicated pokemon board with half the people taking pokemon battles as seriously as breeding IV and training EV and the other half is too absorbed in wanting to fuck fictional characters and monsters
>>
>>27275451
Exactly my point, these franchises have very little to offer to adults unless they have stayed with them through their life. Pokemon at least offers some complexity through EV and IV training (though I still don't understand IV and how is it different to EVs but I don't care that much).

On the other hand YoKai is pretty much new and from what I hear is even more simple than Pokemon. Digimon barely has games and the few it has are absolute shit.
>>
>>27275507
The last Vita one is actually quite good, but I won't argue about that on a board that takes Yo-Kai and Pokemon rivalry to extremes.
>>
File: top 6 pokemon digimon yokai.png (1MB, 2001x748px) Image search: [Google]
top 6 pokemon digimon yokai.png
1MB, 2001x748px
Here we go boys
>>
>>27273915
>Bloominoko
mah nigga
>>
>>27275507
jesus christ fuck off, seriously fuck the hell off no one is interesting in your oh so deep and thought opinion, we're literally a bunch of people trying to have fun with fictional creatures, if you're on vp it's guaranteed that you feel drowned towards the collectible genre, being that Digimon or Puzzle & Dragon, coming here what exactly brings to the thread? Nothing, because you only contributed to validate your contrarian feeling of superiority. Here anon, you're superior to us. Now go the fuck away.
>>
>>27275253
I like them both, but Pokemon treats Dunsparace as one of the oh-so-common jokemon we had back then. Outside the joke it's pretty useless. Noko is EXP farm and Bloominoko is a pretty decent special tank. I just wish Pandanoko wasn't tied to spotpass.
>>
>>27273915
Aw man, this is going to take a while with all the mom capture games I have.
>>
>>27275859
No need to get triggered friendo.

Are you by chance a smelly neckbeard?
>>
File: 1469010844053.png (812KB, 2001x748px) Image search: [Google]
1469010844053.png
812KB, 2001x748px
>>
>>27273915
Is there really a hex maniac yokai?
>>
Has anyone got that pic we made some months ago with all the collect the monsters franchises? I've been trying to find it but no luck so far.
>>
>>27275859
>if you're on vp it's guaranteed that you feel drowned towards the collectible genre
what
>>
>>27274117
so this list was based on my memory of invizimals

i decided to dig out the game and rework my taste

finalised taste:

1: bratbat max
2: toxitoad colt
3: kraken max
4: scissorbeak
5: rattleraptor colt
6: jetcrab max (potentially jetcrab colt, but i don't have one of those)
>>
>>27273915
What was the name of that second gen Digimon? I remember watching it in the anime. One awesome robot.
>>
File: image.png (378KB, 878x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
378KB, 878x1012px
>>27277915
shakkoumon
>>
File: 1469010844053.png (630KB, 2001x748px) Image search: [Google]
1469010844053.png
630KB, 2001x748px
>implying I even like 6 Yokai or Digimon
>>
File: Favorits.png (900KB, 2001x748px) Image search: [Google]
Favorits.png
900KB, 2001x748px
I decided not to count the alt colors separately for Yokai Watch.
>>
>>27276436
top kek
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.