[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to see if anyone had the balls to tell me this ugly edginess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Mewtwo.png (102KB, 245x339px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo.png
102KB, 245x339px
I want to see if anyone had the balls to tell me this ugly edginess is and better than solgaleo and lunala and support your "reasoning".The edge is so immense, it's literally slitting my eyeballs through my screen.
>>
>>27264671
It's not THAT edgy. Its just a ayy lmao cat.
>>
>>27264671
You're really not being mature, funny or cool by going over and over about how 'edgy' this design is. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>27264671
It's just mutated mew, created by humans, humans do edgy things.
>>
>>27264671
Dem wrinkly boobs
>>
I like the sun better than mewtwo but the modern mewtwo looks way better than that bat.
>>
>le serious looking mon is edgy xDDDD
end this meme

i dont even like these mons
>>
>>27264671
>maybe if I call something edgy enough people will agree with me
>>
>>27264671
wait... being edgy is bad?
>>
>current year
>calling something edgy
>>
Your right,grandma nipples,looks like an inbreed cat fetus with scoliosis in its tail.Y et so many people praise it with a 9,000/10 rating.
>>
>>27264671
It was 20 years algo, ypu stupid cunt, and it was targeted to children
>>
>>27264671
>I want to see if anyone had the balls to tell me this ugly edginess is and better than solgaleo and lunala and support your "reasoning".
See here's the thing with Mewtwo though. It's edgy - no doubt about that - but it's nostalgic 80's/90's edgy, like Toonami, Dragonball Z and saturday morning cartoons.

Solgaleo and Lunala are mid 2000's deviantART fakemon edgy.

Doesn't mean the new edgendaries' designs are bad. I just haven't watched enough Steven Universe and Phineas and Ferb to appreciate them as much as you do.
>>
>edgy
The only thing edgy about it is the personality the movies gave it. What's wrong with a Pokemon being savage?
>>
>>27265453
>toonami
>dbz
>edgy
stop.
>>
>>27264671
It's not edgy but it's forgettable compared to certain other Legendaries.
Genwunners and normies will praise this thing 4ver
>>
File: 2591487-bebop_rocksteady.jpg (25KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
2591487-bebop_rocksteady.jpg
25KB, 640x472px
>>27265544
>not edgy
Seriously? I liked 80's and 90's TV as much as the next person, but it really was the era of mutant ninja cyborg alien talking animals that wore too many skulls, spiked bracelets and mohawks to make it into the next Mad Max movie.

That's not necessarily a bad thing though.
>>
>>27264671
It's not an overdesigned piece convulated shit.
>>
what the fuck is that version of mewtwo even
that's midget mewtwo
>>
>>27265453
>edgendaries
I'm almost certain this was probably a typo, but it made me giggle given the context of the discussion.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.