[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else notice that trainer ids are six digits now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-07-19-17-04-48.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-19-17-04-48.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Anybody else notice that trainer ids are six digits now instead of five?
>>
Ever notice the numbers Jews have tattooed on them from the Holocaust don't go higher than 5 digits?
>>
>>27261063
Is this a new form or something? Where are its cheeks and tail
>>
>>27261063
>We won't be able to send existing older Pokemon back like they said we'd be able to

FUCK
>>
>>27261916
the cheeks are there, but they are yellow because it is showcasing its attacking animation.

The tail is behind it.
>>
>>27261932
When the fuck did they say that?
>>
>>27261968
They more implied that Bank would be one hub as it being "compatible with future titles" yet lose compatibility with older titles makes no sense whatsoever

Regardless it's going to be one big clusterfuck seeing how they deal with having both gen 6 and 7 mons in the same fucking place.

>tfw fucking gens 1 and 2 could do the reverse but now we're being gimped on it again.
>>
>>27261063

Anyone else notice that neither of these screens shows the Pokemon's nature, when these seem to be the specific screens that would have shown it in the past?

Are natures gone?
>>
>>27262195
PREASE UNDERSTAND
>>
>>27262305
The types that are boosted and lowered are still highlighted so money says natures are still here. While I could understand wanting to get rid of them I do think they add a nice layer of flavor and customization so I don't think I'd want them gone personally.
>>
>>27262305
?

Usually natures are shown on the next page along with personality.
>>
>>27262336
>The types that are boosted and lowered are still highlighted

Where? I was looking for highlights, which would certainly confirm natures, but I don't see them.

I don't actually think that natures are gone - it would be crazy to remove them after so long - but that they're not on these stat screens makes me a bit suspicious.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (4KB, 144x141px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
4KB, 144x141px
>>27262432
>personality is now entirely aesthetic
>Proud of its Power Lucario is now completely valid
>mfw
>>
>>27262432

See, that's what I thought, but I checked screenshots of past stat screens, and at least in Gen VI they were on the same page as the moves.

I'm probably totally wrong about this and there is another screen.
>>
>>27262436
>being this retarded

Note that 4 of those stats are Green
One of the is Red
Another is Blue
>>
>>27262195
I felt more like they implied that it will be the solution for transfer from now on instead of coming up with some new gimmick next gen

If they gut XY/ORAS ability to use it as storage I will not be surprised at all
>>
>>27262500

Well shit, you're absolutely right, for some reason I thought it was six different colors.

Okay, question withdrawn.
>>
I really have to wonder how they're doing IDs now, it used to be based on a number between 1 and 2^16. The number shown there is between 2^19 and 2^20.

Also, I'm thinking the 6-digit ID is a great way to differentiate gens. They could now easily keep Bank storage for Gen 6 and make it withdrawable on both sides (first making sure the Gen 6 game is compatible with everything on the Pokemon, similar to how Pokemon Stadium 2 checked that for Red and Blue). Gen 7 Pokemon would only be withdrawable by Gen 7.
>>
>>27262483
Didn't think of this. Hmmmmmm.
>>
>>27261063

Yup.
>>
File: 1368336754047.png (286KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1368336754047.png
286KB, 640x480px
>>27262305
>>27262432
>can change ability and IVs now, EVs being easier than ever
>still stuck with nature so my 9 caught shinies since ruby are useless
>>
I don't see why the first or last digit can't temporarily isappear when a mon is placed in a Gen VI game, that is if it's possible. Kind of like the Apricorn Balls becoming Poke Balls in DPPT.
>>
>>27261845
Because less than 100k people were actually in camps.
>>
>>27266277
Well the problem is that they'd need to keep a byte to determine what it turns into when sent back to gen 6.

As far as I know, Gen 6 only keeps track of the ids and that's it, no bytes corresponding to it.
>>
>>27266319
Gen 6 IDs also have four hidden digits, it's possible they decided to show one of them in SM for some reason
>>
>>27261932
I think you'll be able to send five digit trainer ID Pokemon back, so long as they don't have any gen 7 moves?
>>
>>27265609
>can change ability and IVs now
>IVs
Wait, really? Is that part of Hyper Training?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.