[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After seeing the new mudhorse mon, it did intrigue me with how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: MUD HOERS.png (182KB, 465x467px) Image search: [Google]
MUD HOERS.png
182KB, 465x467px
After seeing the new mudhorse mon, it did intrigue me with how yuge and fucking heavy it is (over 2 tons, WEW LADS), along with its description. But after seeing and reading about the new ability it gets, I then thought about what this thing would be capable of with the right stats, and how truly durable it'd be. So as such, autism is about to be used here to figure out what to expect at best/worse with this thing.

First off, its ability, Stamina, lets it be able to raise its defense every time it is hit. The average base defense stat of most ground types is about between 100 and 160, so let's assume it goes down the middle and gets approx. 135 defense for base stat. Do the math, and at lvl 100, max IVs, 252 EVs in defense and I'd assume an Impish nature, and you're looking at over 405 defense total on its own. Making it have about the 29th highest attack with beneficial natures in the series. Quite impressive already, but with its ability, that defense is only going to get higher by the second. Give it an assault vest, and allow it to tank hits whilst keeping it healed up (let's assume it either gets a move like slack off or recover for the dick water types, or you instead give it leftovers), and by the time you get to maximum boosting, it'll have over a whopping 1620 defense total. That is enough to let it basically become an unstoppable wall for just about ALL physical attackers since it doesn't need to use any defense-raising moves on its on, and thus can have a slot freed up for more choices.

Also, to make it simple for the tl;dr people here, if you can have this thing last for at least 2 turns of being hit, then not even the KING of dicking over ground types assumedly, belly drum Azumarill, will be that much of a threat to your mudhorse. Hell, this probably best summarizes how beefy it'd be if such stats were to happen:

>+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. +2 0 HP / 252+ Def Mudsdale: 92-110 (26.9 - 32.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
>>
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Hopefully outs to Trump horse will also come this gen
>>
>>27259930
The new abilities this gen are fantastic. Will stamina be contact based or any hit?
>>
>>27259930
>over 2 tons
Where did you get that from? Primal Groudon is currently the heaviest Pokemon at 999,7kg. There's no way in hell mudhorse is more than twice as heavy.
>>
>>27260148
It says "when it's hit by an attack". So I assume any move that does damage.
>>
>>27260148
Explicitly said to be from moves to make contact. Which is okay but not as good as it sounds. It's the same kind of moves that trigger, say, Static or Flame Body. Think of this as kind of a defense-increasing Static.
>>
>>27260162
Tonne =\= ton
>>
Assuming it gas a decent hp stat, can this thing be switched into bulletseed?
>>
>>27260162

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/mudsdale/

Mudsdale is 2028.3 lbs.

>Primal Groudon: 2204.4 lbs.
>Groudon: 2094.4 lbs.
>Mega Metagross: 2078.7 lbs.
>Mudsdale: 2028.3 lbs.

Mudsdale is now the fourth heaviest Pokemon, second not counting Megas/Primals.
>>
>>27260250
Whoops, my bad. Still:
>920kg
What the hell? If we're not counting Megas/Primals, that's the second heaviest Pokemon out there, losing only to Groudon. Mudsdale is heavier than Mega Steelix for fuck's sake.
W H A T T H E H E L L
>>
>>27259930
This thing is fucking rad, I don't see how people don't like it. Who doesn't wanna ride around on a fuckhuge warhorse with tons of stamina that makes earthquakes with its piledriver hooves and crushes cars with its kicks?
>>
>>27260365
Yeah, also imagine his huge cock.
>>
Don't put too much faith into GF, they'll probably give it no recovery move and therefore it will be shit.
>>
>>27260185
>Explicitly said to be from moves to make contact
>Increases the Pokémon's Defense goes up by 1 when it's hit by an attack.

Says nothing about contact so far as I can tell.
>>
>>27260449
>no recovery move
perfect candidate for assault vest then.
>>
>>27260365
>hooffalls create craters even on asphalt
>banned on most Aloloan public roads
You can stampede in the wild with your mount but he'll have to go away in town
>>
>>27260449
They gave Gogoat Milk Drink so fuck it.
>>
>>27260449
>>27260621
I can imagine it getting slack off. It'd be a bit weird, but stranger things have happened.
>>
Wait....two TONS? That's four times heavier than Snorlax, twice as heavy as Groudon, and like five times heavier than Steelix. I get that Clydesdale horses are big but that's just retarded.
>>
File: youfuckingmoron.jpg (7KB, 480x154px) Image search: [Google]
youfuckingmoron.jpg
7KB, 480x154px
>>27259930
>over 2 tons, WEW LADS
>>
>>27259930
>inb4 it has shit special defense and dies to an unboosted surf
>>
>>27260449
>I don't know what Leftovers are
>>
Double battle + Beat Up = ???
>>
>>27260813
OP is a moron. Mudsdale weighs just over 2000 lbs, which is ONE ton, not two. Also, it is a reasonable weight for an actual Clydesdale.
>>
>>27259930
>give it an assault vest
>allow it to tank hits whilst keeping it healed up
>let's assume it either gets a move like slack off or recover

do you know what the assault vest is?
>>
>>27260894
it actually weighs less than a full grown clydesdale, which is about 2,200 lbs.
>>
>>27260825
>Wow, a 6.25% recovery every turn (negated even more by Stealth Rock or Spikes) sure is enough instead of 50% on demand :^)

You don't even play this game do you
>>
>>27260621

That's because male goats lactate in real life
>>
>>27259930
It will get good hp and ok defence and shit sp deffence.
>>
>>27259930
Own Tempo will be pretty useful to. Immune to paraswag bullshit and it can even take advantage of it in Doubles by having a partner Thundurus use Swagger on it then spam +2 Earthquakes.
>>
>>27261161
So can human males
>>
>>27259930
>let's assume it either gets a move like slack off or recover for the dick water types
can't have that with AV
>>
>>27261270
>Own Tempo will be pretty useful to. Immune to paraswag bullshit and it can even take advantage of it in Doubles by having a partner Thundurus use Swagger on it then spam +2 Earthquakes.
Shit nigga, doesn't it have Prankster too? And it dodges its Earthquakes. That's next fucking level.
>>
>>27260185
This thing has a place in doubles with Beat Up Smeargle as a partner.
>>
>>27260818
Don't knock Choice Specs Rhydon :^)
>>
>>27261773
...And Thundurus can then spam Discharge...
>>
>>27260355
>The Clydesdale is one of the largest known horses with an average height of 17 to 19 hands for males and 16 to 18 hands for females. Males weigh an average of 1,700 to 2,200 pounds, while females weigh slightly less at 1,500 to 2,000 pounds.
The fact is that Pokemon weight and height are kind of....limited. Pokemon aren't as big and as heavy as they should. Notice how Groudon goes at 999 kg. Not 1000. Stops at 999. Frankly i doubt they'll ever go over that, not because it's too much but because they don't want to go over 999.
>>
>>27259930
Fast mons with multi hit moves and low attack might be a fun combo with this thing in double battles.
>Pin Missile Jolteon attacking its partner Mudsdale for insignificant damage
>potentiall +5 defense and almost no damage done turn 1
you'd see way more surf users and roar users in doubles for sure to deal with it and Jolteon would be able to deal with the water types no problem
>>
>grass knot
>rip
>>
>>27260449
>no recovery move
>what is Rest
No, seriously. Rest and Stamina with Assault Vest/Leftovers will pretty much laugh at ANYTHING that's thrown at it.

And another possibility worth mentioning,
>will probably end up in the Field egg group with Blaziken, Lucario, Rapidash and Zebstrika
>Fire covers Mudsdale's Grass and Ice weaknesses
>Electric covers Mudsdale's Water weakness
And even if it doesn't get egg moves from any of those pokemon, since Flame Charge and Wild Charge are TMs anyways, it's pretty much guaranteed Mudsdale won't have anything to worry about.

Except >>27262630.
>>
>>27262146
Next level strats
>>
>>27263649
>Rest with Assault Vest
>Rest
>with Assault Vest
>>
I've never played PvP Pokemon so go easy on me, but what sort of things would you use a tank like this for?

Give it a recovery move, earthquake, taunt, maybe something else?
>>
>>27263829
>This offensive vest raises Sp. Def but prevents the use of status moves.
Oh, okay. Well that's what I get for not using status moves 99% of the time.

Well in that case, pair it with something with Storm Drain. Grass types are pretty easily dealt with and no one's really going to send out an Ice type unless it's part something else.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.