[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been born and raised under the original Pokemon and they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: osxLgisBD4Qsd9aTXsaUNT-1200-80.jpg (119KB, 1109x624px) Image search: [Google]
osxLgisBD4Qsd9aTXsaUNT-1200-80.jpg
119KB, 1109x624px
I have been born and raised under the original Pokemon and they're my all-time favorite but I really love the weird Pokemon designs such as this one, and the garbage type and the weird Ice Cream cone designs. Fucking hate the grim-dark edgy Pokemon with stupid fucking plastic Japanese swords and shit.
>>
>>27259878
>with stupid fucking plastic Japanese swords and shit.

what??
>>
>>27259878
what do you think of keys?
>>
>>27259952
I'm being sarcastic.
>>
File: 337689.jpg (183KB, 1125x1620px) Image search: [Google]
337689.jpg
183KB, 1125x1620px
It's illegal to like gen 1 in this board, punk.
I'll admit, ya got some good taste. But I still have to do my job.
>b-but I like the ice cream too!
Yeah yeah. Tell it to the judge.
>>
>>27259973
Looks cool and weird as shit.
>>
>>27259878
You must be a fag then.
>>
>>27260007
That's not how it is

people here are just tired of the autists so blinded by nostalgia that they think gen 1 and 2 are somehow inherently better than later gens
>>
>>27259878
I think there's a digimon that looks almost like this.
>>
>>27260076
It's literally exactly how it is and I say that as someone who like Gens III and IV the best.
>>
>>27259986
It's called 'hyperbole'
>>
>>27260117
There's at least two digimon that I know of that are meant to be toy representations of other digimon
>>
>>27262303
Actually three since I think there's a recolor of one of them
>>
>>27259878
Are you me? Everyone on this board might think we're fags, but at least we have our own opinions
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.