[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's my story. I'm from Ukraine and we had spme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ZdtVqUneS44.jpg (38KB, 604x579px) Image search: [Google]
ZdtVqUneS44.jpg
38KB, 604x579px
So here's my story. I'm from Ukraine and we had spme Russian broadcast of few Pokemon seasons when I was like 7-8. I was a huge fan, had all the poke-stuff like caps (plastic circles with pictures), stickers, VHS, copybooks etc, but I didn't have the game, I even didn't know it was there and dreamed someone to make it. I saw some 3d game in computer magazine but I've never seen it at some shop, I dunno what that game was. It was because only a fefw kids in country had gameboys and I even didn't heared about them. Also I had PC tcg but it was kinda short and boring to play with AI. Many years later I bought ds and got Platinum but it was too easy and I droped it, then I thought may ne I need that nostalgia feeling and bought fire red at ebay (yea people still don't like nintendo here, because they didn't have it at childhood) (they had nes clone, but not everyone knew that was nintendo). So I tried firred, played it longer, there were pokemons I knew from anime, but dropped because I was tired oneshoting everyone. Than I had oras on 3ds, same story, also tried to catch em all, but found some location with rare pokemon, was fishing whole day and dropped. I really want to love this game, but I can't every time, may be I'm too old? How to "get" it? It's to easy, too repetetive and has strange dropbrates. Heared online is interesting but never tried. May be I did something wrong? May be I should watch newer anime? Nut I think I won't like it, it's seems too childish now. May be I tried wrong games and should start from different one? Help me to love Pokemon games
P.S. Yeah, I tried GO
>>
File: noidea.png (618KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
noidea.png
618KB, 704x528px
>>
You say the game is too easy for you.
Try some harder ROM hacks, like Blaze Black.
>>
>>27258991
But the game is very popular not because of rom hacks, so why people play it?
>>
>>27258642
If you don't like the games, then you don't like the games. I don't understand your compulsion to try and like something no one is forcing you to do.
>>
>>27259426
Online battling, breeding, trading, shiny hunting. The main game isn't challenging, though it can be with player determined rules like Nuzlocke, or just not grinding and using teams that aren't built to counter a variety of things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.