[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They didn't make a Z version because both Serena and Calem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Serena and Calem.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px)
Serena and Calem.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
They didn't make a Z version because both Serena and Calem were killed in the terrorist attacks.
>>
This is insensitive and unfunny. Please delete this.
>>
>>27258017
It's because they know they can't make Kalos any better
>>
>>27258032
Normally i think its pretty stupid when people just post "go back to tumblr/reddit/9fg/whatever" but damn, never seen a post more deserving

Go back to tumblr
>>
Lysandre has been avenged
>>
Sun and Moon is the Z version.
We will go to Kalos during the game.
>>
>>27258657
And when you revisit Kalos the whole region is afraid Neo-Team Flare might strike with another terrorist attack. Visit Serena's and Calem's homes and their mothers are mourning the deaths of their children.
>>
>>27258032
How can you even stand to be on 4chan if this triggers you enough that you can't ignore it?
>>
>>27258165
>>27260537

you don't get the reference at all.
>>
>>27260579
Nigga why you gonna say we dont get the reference and then not say what youre referencing, pointless post
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.