[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember the duh-licious candy suckers that had the little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Anyone remember the duh-licious candy suckers that had the little tiny Pokemon figurines inside that were attached to the stick? I can't find any evidence online that they ever existed. I must have bought a ton of them in the late 90's. They looked kinda like this but smaller, in colorful candy, perched on top of a stick.
>>
>>27256797
FREE THEM
>>
Wouldn't something like that be a lawsuit waiting to happen?
>>
>>27256815
someone post the thread's screencap
>>
>>27256815
THEY'RE SUFFOCATING
>>
>>27256797
I had one of these with a dragonite inside
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (228KB, 500x987px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
228KB, 500x987px
>>27256797
>>
>>27256797
>tfw chewed the fuck out of that toy ball to get to the Jolteon inside
Good times.
>>
Anyone remember the plastic pokeballs with bags of candies and a figure inside them? The balls were about the size of a tennis ball and were in stores around 2006 or so (in the UK).
The pokeballs had non-game patterns on them.
>>
>>27257116
Haha ! Did the same with my Squirtle !
>>
Anyone remember the shiny, giant Burger King pokeballs that had gold Pokemon cards inside? I had the Charizard one, but lost both card and Pokeball like an idiot.

How expensive are they nowadays? I sort of want to buy one for nostalgia and collection.
>>
>>27257162
Yeah, I have a masterball one and pretty sure I had a camo one.
>>
>>27257236
I had Togepi, Charizard, and Mewtwo. Unfortunately they were lost in storage.
>>
>>27257236
You can usually find em on eBay for about $5 each
>>
>>27257116
I had a Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard. But my mom was babysitting one of my cousins and he stole them. I later went over to his house to see that the balls were all chewed up on his bedroom floor.

I couldn't care less that he stole it. It's more the fact that he tried to get it open by chewing on it. Kids are so fucking stupid I swear.
>>
I still have Mew around here
>>
>>27256815
That thread made me kek so hard.
>>
>>27257287
Do you know what they were called? I have a pink one but the text has worn off.
>>
File: BKCards3.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
BKCards3.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>27256797
It might be Chupa Cups suckers. I think I have a mewtwo card, but I don't remember them having a figure inside (although maybe they released them somewhere one way, and somewhere else another)

>>27257236
pic related. You can probably find them on ebay relatively cheap.
>>
>>27256797
I don't have proof but they indeed existed. I got an Ivysaur one and it took 2 hours to get the fucker.
>>
File: 150px-ToppsLollipop[1].png (37KB, 150x121px) Image search: [Google]
150px-ToppsLollipop[1].png
37KB, 150x121px
>>27256797
are you sure your not confusing it with those gum filled lollipops that came with those collectible plastic strips?
>>
>>27256797
I had mewtwo and blastoise. I still have the blastoise
>>
>>27257777
Absolutely positive. They were the big round clear kind of suckers, the good kind. Not the cheap opaque stuff with gun inside. I also distinctly remember the little figures.

>>27257845
Take a pic please?
>>
>>27256797
oh fug i remember them
the one i had was a bulbasaur
>tfw we'll probably never get something like that again
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.