[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>island warrior >whorefish >worst electric mouse to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mon.png (529KB, 813x1293px) Image search: [Google]
mon.png
529KB, 813x1293px
>island warrior
>whorefish
>worst electric mouse to date
>salandit
good if it didn't have the retarded back stripe and just had an orange belly or spots
>bewear
0/10
>mimikyu
really interesting design and concept. one of the best new 'mons
>mudsdale
I don't like the dreads or the legwarmers. Maybe make the legs look more sandy and remove the dreads and you have a good design but I think it just looks not like a pokemon
>legendaries
lion looks like a digimon, bat is cool except it needs legs or something
I think gamefreak needs to render every new pokemon as an early gen sprite. If the design is too complicated to render, then they know its an overdesign. Thoughts?
>>
No one asked for your opinion on this board
>>
I like all of them except for the bear and seal.

Happy to see no inanimate objects and food as pokemon this time. I hope I'm not speaking too soon.
>>
>>27255799
But he's right you faggot
>>
>>27255863
I consider the lei to be inanimate considering every one I've ever seen is made of plastic
>>
>>27255767
I think your opinions are good except you have the legendaries backwards. The sun one looks at least like an animal, the bat thing looks like the pendant on a tacky necklace my alcoholic grandmother would wear.

Other than that I agree, anon. Your rule for deciding over-design is really clever and would make a great convention imo
>>
>>27255946
It literally says it collects flowers.
>>
>>27255946
It's made of flowers, retard. Just because you've never had an authentic one doesn't mean they don't exist.

The closest thing to an inanimate object this gen is Magearna the karakuri puppet. Even then, it's got a creative design as opposed to just object + eyes.
>>
>>27255767
>Clydesdale horse legs are overdesigned
Take that up with Mother Nature.
>>
>>27255767
>I don't like the dreads or the legwarmers
>>
>>27256111
>>27256280
I know what a real Clydesdale looks like. They missed a great opportunity with the legs instead of making it have orange leg warmers to have like sand like texture to represent the hair covering he hooves instead of what they did with orange leg warmers. Also, not all Clydesdales have long manes they could have had short cropped manes like the the Budweiser Clydesdales
>>
>>27256352
Maybe they will let you choose mane styles like they did with furfrou. That'd be pretty bitchin
>>
>>27255767
None of these designs are complicated. You shitters can't simultaneously throw down the "it's too complex" and "it's too simple" cards. This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>27256699
I'm only throwing the "it's too complex" card though
>>
File: 1460834932071.png (101KB, 252x362px) Image search: [Google]
1460834932071.png
101KB, 252x362px
>>27255767
>>
>>27255946
This is going to become another Flabébé situation isn't it? The Pokemon is the fairy holding the flowers, the Pokemon itself isn't a lei.
>>
>>27256280
These look good. The Pokémon looks like it's wearing socks and also has a stupid tail
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.