[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon needs to calm down with all these early realeased pokemon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
Pokemon needs to calm down with all these early realeased pokemon, or we'll know every new pokemon by September.
>>
It's what they did with ORAS, and most of XY, they reveal almost everything now so fags don't leak shit.
>>
>>27251765
I agree, the most saddening thing was the reveal of every ORAS mega, which left out all the intrigue of finding new shit. Really I would just ignore all info until release where possible
>>
>>27251765
GO RADIO SILENT IF YOUR THAT CONCERNED WITH IT JESUS CHRIST
>>
Maybe you cunts should stop leaking shit then.
>>
File: 1468844131492.jpg (345KB, 471x708px) Image search: [Google]
1468844131492.jpg
345KB, 471x708px
>>27251765
After looking back on Black and White and XY Corocoros, I'm not worried about this anymore. The reason? How few evolutions they've shown off so far.

Something I noticed about pre-XY is that they showed off entire or 2/3 of a lot of evolution lines pre-release which would make sense where there aren't many pokemon to show off in the first place. Before release we knew about Skiddo and Gogoat, Pancham and Pangoro, Inkay and Malamar, Fletchling and Talonflame, the entire Vivillon line, Honedge and Doublade, Litleo and Pyroar, Tyrunt and Tyrantrum, Amaura and Aurorus, the second stage starters, mega evolutions...

Black and White? We only new about Zorua and Zoroark, Deerling and Sawsbuck, Drilbur and Excadrill, Munna and Musharna, and Axew and Haxorus. Those were the only evolutionary relatives we knew about pre-release out of a dex of 156. Everything else they showed off were either standalone mons or the only representatives of their lines shown, the same that they've been doing with Sun and Moon so far. Hell, the only evos they've shown off is the Grubbin line. There's nothing to worry about niggers.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.