[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most consistently pleasant trainer class to battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (68KB, 142x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68KB, 142x405px
What is the most consistently pleasant trainer class to battle in the series?
>is most likely to be a good sport
>will always be polite before and after the battle
>gives a decent sum of cash as a reward
>>
>>27249465
I quite like that trainer class, and the picnickers/campers.
>>
Gentlemen have always been awesome. The veterans are cool too.
>>
Nurses in Gen 5 giving you free heals is the best.

Ladies are always cute and give you loadsamone too.
>>
Hikers are pretty well up there. Rock/Ground type Pokemon (Read: Graveller) are pretty easy to take down so they can give you a lot of exp for minimal effort, and they're pretty nice too.
>>
Veterans definitely
>Can fuck you up on victory road
>>
>>27249465
Champion
>>
File: Fisherman.png (2KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Fisherman.png
2KB, 64x64px
>Fisherman and Bug catcher.
>Fite my 6 magikarp and his 6 wurmple bruh.

Free level up.
>>
Ace Trainers in HG/SS are always my favourite. They tend to have a decent team, so getting a call for a rematch from them is always welcome
>>
>>27249684
>fighting with nurse in white treehollow
>Blissey lvl >60
>BURN Blissey and let my first pokemon die when BLissey on low hp
>bring lvl1 pokemon
>Blissey dies from burn in first turn
>40 000 exp
>something about 30 lvls up
>>
>>27249799
>beating Magikarp
>level up
no
>>
>>27250119
This, fuck those guys. When you get to a certain point and they bring out 5 Magikarps and a random Gyarados out of nowhere it can be kind of spooky though, my entire team got killed by one of those niggers in Platinum when I was 13 and I can still remember the shame
>>
>>27249996
That one HGSS Ace Trainer with his OP Alakazam before reaching Pallet Town.

Fucking destroyed half of my team and never missed a single attack and also kept getting Sp.Def drops aganst me.

>>27249799
Also Fisherman class because they are for sexual.
>>
>>27249705
Sturdy is annoying. I reckon nurses are the best.
>>
>>27249465
I'm in FRLG and one literally just called me an insolent pup.

>>27249684
>>27249996
Good answers
>>
>>27249684
>loving the casual pandering nurse of easy mode and big heals
No wonder everything went full shit with the Unova release and the following gens.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.