[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I now want a show or a comic or something with these two solving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Red and Blue.png (827KB, 1069x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Red and Blue.png
827KB, 1069x1280px
I now want a show or a comic or something with these two solving crimes or doing stuff from their bucket list in their old age (like searching for different legendary mons) or something. Either way, it is my new headcanon that they are good old friends
>>
>>27245431
Plot twist, they are the same guy.
>>
Also, Fantina and Elesa get together to talk about fashion.
>>
>>27245431
Cilan, Chili and Cress are big Siebold fans.
>>
>>27245471
The twist is that one of them is the team rocket new boss
>>
>>27246050
And the other is..... IN A COMA!?!?!
*dramatic soap opera orgen plays*
>>
>>27245431
They both wanna plow the everliving shit outta Drasna, but the only woman who wants their bones is Agatha.
>>
>>27245431
You know it's rather funny/interesting, both of them are old men, both are the 7th gym leaders of their region, both have a cane, both are opposites to one another (Fire and Ice), and both were associated with Team Rocket in the manga (Pryce being the boss of Neo Team Rocket and Blaine helping to create Mewtwo which was a Team Rocket project).
>>
>>27246721
Nah, man. Agatha is too hung up on Oak to pay attention to anyone else despite what she may say about him.
>>
>>27246975
>>27246721
Bertha and Pryce new best old trainer ship
>>
>>27245431
Another fine reference to the classic Red Oni and Blue Oni from Japanese folklore.
>>
>>27247023
Or the TvTropes page...
>>
>>27245513
Brock and Aunt Jemima exchange and talk about fossils.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.