[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this have to do with the Oddish line? Should just been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 182Bellossom[1].png (138KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
182Bellossom[1].png
138KB, 431x431px
What does this have to do with the Oddish line? Should just been a stand-alone mon.
>>
It's more or less an upside-down Oddish.
>>
>>27245061
Woah
>>
>>27245061
/thread
>>
it was orignall designed with blue skin like the rest of the line but they changed it before the games were released, but after the jynx controversy because they learned their lesson
>>
>>27245122
>these many spelling errors
Is you udder 18 ears mold?
>>
>>27245149
there is one spelling error in the quote you posted tbqh with you you stupid fucking idiot
>>
File: 1468896425181.png (299KB, 737x737px) Image search: [Google]
1468896425181.png
299KB, 737x737px
>>
>>27245044
Jumpluff looks like Oddish more
>>
>>27245171
>originally
>Jynx
>first word should have a capital letter at the start
>remove the last because
Plus, what the fuck does Jynx have to do with Bellossom's design?
>>
>>27245247
Portraying foreigners with "racist" skin colors. Would have made some Alolans mad.
>>
>>27245259
>Hawaiians related to niggers
What?
>>
File: 182Bellossom_GS.png (268KB, 466x498px) Image search: [Google]
182Bellossom_GS.png
268KB, 466x498px
>>27245247
Didn't you READ the post, or were you too busy getting autistic over spelling?
Bellossom originally had dark skin like Oddish, but was probably changed due to the Jynx controversy.
>>
>>27245303
What is dark skin?
>>
>>27245247
>>Jynx
>>first word should have a capital letter at the start
>>remove the last because
None of those are spelling errors. The is creating another error at worst and an incomplete revision at best

>why would they change the color of a humanoid pokemon after a bunch of people got mad over the similar color of one of our humanoid pokemon?

are you fucking serious?
>>
>>27245312
I'm pretty sure he said blue skin. Why would people get triggered over the color blue?
>>
>>27245405
They didn't get triggered because they changed it from blue, to avoid another Jynx controversy.

How severe is your retardation that you can't understand this simple concept?
>>
>>27245312
GS release date in Japan: November 1999
US airing of Holiday Hi-Jynx: December 1999
Bellossom was already green before the Jynx controversy.
>>
>>27245482
jynx was black before holiday hijynx
>>
>>27245418
Then I might as well complain about every Pokemon that has black or any dark color on it. Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>27245520
Are you... real?
>>
>>27245504
Yeah. And Bellossom was Green. Since Bellossom's color change happened before the controversy, there's no way it was connected in any way.
>>
I sorta wish it, Lilligant and Ludicolo had access to Fiery Dance. It would of made them really unique grass mons.
>>
>>27245540
>"Are you...real?"
I am you stupid nigger. Now stop whining about a Pokemon being a certain color.
>>
>>27245593
Explaining to you, who for some reason couldn't grasp the simple concept of, why they might have changed it doesn't mean we're whining or agree with it. With how mindless and aggressive you're being I think you might be the nigger, anon.
>>
>>27245312
It was because it looked like a Hawaiian girl and it might ending up offending someone :/
>>
>>27245520
Vileplume was straight black Beck turning purple too, which makes no sense it was a poisonous root it should be black
>>
>>27250811
Before, not beck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.