[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to download one of these from the virtual console,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon-RBY-Ann-3DS-VC.jpg (83KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-RBY-Ann-3DS-VC.jpg
83KB, 600x338px
Going to download one of these from the virtual console, which one should I get
>>
Blue.
>>
Green Obviously
>>
Yellow is objectively the best choice since it was made to be an upgrade to the other 2
>>
>>27242550
This
>>
Buy a good game instead
>>
Definitely not Yellow, no need to cripple yourself with a yellow turd you can't evolve or get rid of.

I'd go with Red, the exclusives are better in my opinion if you don't have a friend to help you trade or don't feel like crapping out more money.
>>
>>27242496
If you dont care of any version exclusives, take Yellow
>>
>>27242567
You know you can box your Pikachu, right?
>>
all three if you hacked your 3DS/2DS
remember to not support inferior butchered versions and apparently bugs and glitches were butchered out of the vc ports
>>
>>27242574
>version exclusives
>mattering when you can trainerfly for all 151

>>27242616
Uh, all of the bugs are still there. The only bugfixes are in yellow and those were fixed in the original yellow version.
>>
>>27242580
Well shit, can you? I was told that it had to stay, so that's why I didn't get Yellow.
>>
>>27242646
If I can box pikachu thats a dealmaker.
Ive never played the originals, and I figure I should
>>
>>27242496
see >>27242551 and >>27242642
Yellow is the best choice.

Though I have to say that I tend to keep Pikachu on my team. I normally don't care, but I managed to get attached to the little guy after I played many, many hours of Yellow recently.
>>
Yellow, better sprites, surfing minigame, better level up moves, all starters.
>>
>>27243169
After playing so much Gen 1 with Pikachu behind me, it looks lonely not to have him following behind me.
>>
Just got yellow for the virtual console because I have all of the remakes and current games and their physical handhelds.

what are the teams to dominate with on each game? I'm running Nidoking bullshit in yellow. Should I look up gym leaders and elite four for each game and build a team min maxing weaknesses or do they all have some bullshit wins like Gen 1 had?
>>
>>27243251
>what are the teams to dominate with on each game
Level 100 starter
>>
>>27242551
>No Persian No Raichu
>>
>>27243191
Agreed. I can't stand having him not following me.

>>27243251
Jolteon, Starmie, Tauros, Alakazam, Snorlax, Rhydon, Golem, Slowbro, Exeggcutor, etc.
Normal and Psychic are broken in Gen 1.

>>27243313
Don't listen to this faggot.

>>27243319
>not using the long-range trainer glitch
>being this new
>>
>>27242496
Yellow. All starters, colour, and altogether better.
>>
>>27243169
>Arrive at cerulean city
>Buy 20 potions
>Give to pikachu
>Get bulbasaur

Take that game.
>>
>>27243251

Gengar or Alakazam if you have someone to trade with. Also if you have a friend who already beat the game, have them trade the Pokemon you plan on using to you so you can level up faster.
>>
>>27243365
>arrive in Cerulean City
>don't buy any Potions because you probably have at least one
>keep giving to Pikachu
>has no effect but still raises Friendship
>get Bulbasaur
>>
>>27242496
>Based Blue
>Retarded Red
>[Spoiler]Shitty mascot that overshadows the best electric type Yellow[/spoiler]
>>
>>27244383
All three are shit.
>>
>>27242496
>not getting all three
>being a poorfag
And you call yourself a pokemon master?!
Fucking normies, i swear.
>>
>>27244425
Your mom's shit but you still interact with that pile of feces, don't you?
>>
Yellow if you're okay with missing out on a few pokemon.
>>
>>27244662
Nope.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.