[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no pokemon fusions seriously why the fuck not? it would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: latest.png (337KB, 1194x900px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
337KB, 1194x900px
>no pokemon fusions

seriously why the fuck not? it would be a GOLD MINE of new content.
>>
>>27241767
>What are Kyurem's forms?
>>
KYUREM
Y
U
R
E
M
>>
>>27241801
>NOT MUH FAVOURITE POKEMANZ, I JUST WANT FUSIONS OF MUH FAVOURITES, I DON`T CARE FOR OTHER PERSONS TASTE

By this reason and more, Fusion are a terrible idea.
>>
>>27241801
>What is one of thing?
>>
>>27241767
I agree it'd be neat if well implemented.
Kyurem is ok but it's not enough and we still need the complete original dragon.

Greninjash is all we are getting though.
>>
>fusions

Keep that faggot Digimon shit out of my Pokemon.
>>
>slowbro in pokemon snap
>>
>>27241767
Don't be dumb.

Everything that tried to be pokémon had fusions and where are they now? Nowhere near as popular or even around anymore.

Pokémon has set it self apart because it doesn't have fusions.

Pokémon doesn't need fusions either. It's a shitty idea.
>>
>>27241894
Blobbos?
>>
>>27241767

kyurem black and Kyurem white are fusion forms.
>>
File: Venustoise.jpg (39KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
Venustoise.jpg
39KB, 410x308px
>>27241894

Pokémon pre-date Digimon.

Did You forget about Venusaur?
>>
Once I had a dream where I saw an internal trailer for pokemon fusion in which it was just one pokemons color scheme is altered to match anothers on your team and it can use on of their moves - some special pokemon and all alola pokemon got features from the other though. Everyone hated the new feature instantly. (I thought it was cool though)
>>
>>27241942
Sometimes I look back on it and it would have been perfect to implement fusion in B2W2 - since it was 2 years later and the region itself was changed they could've added more pokemon through fusion. DNA splicer was already there.
>>
File: 1451085074614.jpg (302KB, 1024x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1451085074614.jpg
302KB, 1024x1435px
Here's your fusion.
>>
>>27242071

Game freak currently have no plans for fusing some pokémon.

Venusaur would happen, if that was the case.
>>
>>27241767
>pokemon fags wnat to be an even bigger shin megami tensei rip off
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>27241767
>it would be a GOLD MINE of new content
Yeah for the exact same GF-approved-favorites™ like
>Charichomp
>Blazicario
>Mawevoir
No thank u
>>
>>27242084
Wow Amazing So Emotional
The PerfectFused for Ash&GreningaHappiest moment of his life

Memories are made of Bliss
️️️️I first time see Ash's cold attitude toward his friends and Pokemon.️️️️
️️
IF Ash's do this one more time
I i i i,
Call Charizard and he shows his Hot feelings for Ash.
>>
>>27241767
Pokemon already have numerous split-evolutions, gender-specific evolutions, different forms, mega evolutions, evolutions based on stats and happiness, holy shit, why do you want them to fuse? Actually let me rephrase: why do you think they SHOULD fuse? The whole appeal of Pokemon is that after so many years there are so many different species and more being released every couple years. When I was a kid Mewtwo climbed to the top of everybody's "favorite Pokemon" list on the sheer virtue of how bad-ass he looked. Since then they've released four more iterations of him, with needless, stupid redesigns. You and the people at Gamefreak behind these mechanics are the reason that these games are rapidly becoming too convoluted.
>>
File: slowbro.png (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
slowbro.png
73KB, 250x250px
>>27241767
>>
File: 000122.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
000122.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>27243236
pokemon should fuse
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.