[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Espeon and Umbreon are designed to show off many of the changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (68KB, 464x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68KB, 464x234px
Espeon and Umbreon are designed to show off many of the changes from gen 1 to 2

>New type
>New evolutions for old Pokemon
>shows off split special stat (Espeon is 130 in special attack, Umbreon is 130 special defense)
>Mechanic involves time of day
>happiness

Gen 2 was pretty great
>>
After all these years I still haven't used Espeon in an in-game playthrough for some reason even though everything about it appeals to me.
>>
>>27240489
I used one in BW2, it was nice with move tutors and getting one before the 3rd gym

I named it Charlie, the "Day man" also Timid nature went to town in PWT
>>
>>27240465
>yet no Ironeon
>no shadeon
>no drageon
>no bugeon

Why live
>>
>>27240465
The only thing they could have really added was hold items. You could also argue that they encouraged the time capsule for stones
>>
>>27240546
We might get two of them this gen.
>>
>>27240546
There's always been a weaker eevee since the pairs started. Why did gen 6 only have 1?

probably because it's a half assed game
>>
>>27240465
I'm pretty sure most of the Eeveelutions exist to show changes, Leafeon and Glaceon are showing that the environment can be used to evolve some Pokemon, Sylveon shows off a new type/Pokemon-amie

And then the original three show off using items for evolution
>>
File: 54.png (310KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
54.png
310KB, 672x372px
>>27240591
nope
>>
>>27240655
Leafeon KIND of shows off the physical/special split being a physical grass type and all, but yeah it's a huge stretch.
>>
>>27240465
If Gen VII includes a Draconeon, how would you want the stats distributed?
>>
>>27240685
Do we know for certain that is from the national dex?
>>
>>27240728
Glaceon is more special oriented right? There would be a parallel between the two if it was

One physical, one special
>>
>>27240623
>no Dragon Eevee to be the other half of Sylveon
>>
>>27240797
What?
Even if it wasn't how would Eevee get an evolution in Gen VII without it being native to Alola?
>>
>>27240797
This ain't Sinnoh, GF learned their mistake of blocking evolutions.
>>
>>27240753
Most dragons have the stats of physical attackers that can go mixed(Mence,Chop,D-Nite etc) and also have sweeping potential. So maybe:
65/130/65/95/65/110
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.