[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First of all, THIS IS A POKEMON GO THREAD. I'm sorry, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon-go.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-go.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
First of all, THIS IS A POKEMON GO THREAD.
I'm sorry, I know /vp/ anons hate this kinda things but I just wanted to share this with you and also rant a bit, even though nobody cares.
I've just witnessed a typical Chad kind of guy bragging about his putting magikarp in random gyms in GO just to "mess" with people. He thought he was so smart, by literally doing nothing but being a stupid piece of shit. Mind you, this is the kind of guy, who thinks his country is being run by immigrants because he is racist human garbage and feels good about making other people feel bad, the typical jock who bullied you in middle and high school.
Why are these people playing pokémon? Why do these pieces of shit even exist? Why are they allowed to play my game, which they mocked me for playing?

Before you ask, yes. I was bullied. I'd expect half of the people on this board were too.
>>
>>27239788
Fuck off Gotard
>>
>>27239788
Are you upset you aren't an alpha white male and just a beta nigger?

You should visit /pol/ once and get redpilled.
>>
File: pmoonsun.jpg (219KB, 1817x820px) Image search: [Google]
pmoonsun.jpg
219KB, 1817x820px
>>27239900
forgot image
>>
Die, liberal filth.
>>
>>27239788
Kys beta ass nerd go back inside if you are going to cry like a baby
>>
>>27239788
Maybe you should stop being a berniecuck then
>>
>>27239953
>>27239922
>>27239801

Aaaaand yup, this is the kinda answer i expected.

Never change, /vp/
>>
so this is a team mystic thread?
>>
>>27239971
>>27239922
>>27239919

Also, not American. No idea what you're talking about.
>>
That magikarp makes the gym easier to train and gain prestige, sounds like you got out skilled by a Chad you fucking normie
>>
File: 1465747006222.png (3MB, 2100x1185px)
1465747006222.png
3MB, 2100x1185px
>>27239900
>>27239922
>>27239953
>>27239971
>>
earlier today i was talking with one of the many friends i have, telling him about how i like to have a bit of fun in Pokemon GO; i like to throw low level magicarps in gyms. Some loner with no friends and nothing better to do starting scoffing at me and giving me a weird look before he scurried away. i think he disagreed with my opinions and then made some generally wrong assumptions about me based on his own perceived notion of who i was and what i believed in. But thats okay because everyone is different and entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, of which i respect even if i disagree with them. Anyway, just thought that was weird. I love how this game brings many different people together!
>>
File: 1468377136381.png (310KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468377136381.png
310KB, 500x1000px
>>27239788
>tfw a dragonite escaped me and my friend and dozens of other people around me got one
>>
>>27239788
Nice blogpost now fuck off to Tumblr
>>
You know there's a Pokemon Go general, right? Stop shitting up our board with stuff no one cares about.
>>
>>27239900
>alpha
>white

Pick one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.