[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Pokémon the most beloved franchise of our time? Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: boxart.jpg (17KB, 280x160px) Image search: [Google]
boxart.jpg
17KB, 280x160px
Is Pokémon the most beloved franchise of our time?

Do you think any other franchise could actually make these amounts of normalfags and nerds get out of their houses to play a game?

Is the Pokémon universe the pop fictional world that people most dream of living in?

I'm not saying in money figures, but actually in love for one franchise. How does Pokémon compares to Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, etc., worldwide?
>>
File: 1468616822157.png (268KB, 800x866px) Image search: [Google]
1468616822157.png
268KB, 800x866px
>>27238747
>>
>>27238747
I'd say it's one of the most widely cherised franchises of its age since it reaches people with a lot besides the games.
As for comparisons, HP has some insanely devoted fans but they aren't as numerous.
>>
You can't really compare Pokemon to any of those franchises you mentioned because Pokemon is a completely different medium. It's hard to compare the success of videos games to the success of films. What we can say is I'm not sure any other video game franchise could have achieved the success GO did
>>
>>27238814
Pokémania > LOTR and SW cucks
The only difference is the pokémania of the 90s was aimed at kids so kids grew and got over it, and Lotr,sw cucks were aimed at manchildren so they got autistically attached, with Go aimed at an older audience, expect to see pokémon conventions and shit like with the others.
>>
>>27238747
GTA's AR thing that's coming is going to blow this out of the fucking water.
>>
>>27238885
They are running the Beta of GTA AR in France.
It's literally blowing people out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.