[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the pokémon 20th campaign, my gf took interest in my evergreen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Since the pokémon 20th campaign, my gf took interest in my evergreen passion for pokémon, wanted me to let her play a game from my collection, asked /vp/ what would have been the best choice and we went with White.

She's never had anything to do with pokémon except for what the media passed on when we all were kids. Observing her I wanted to realize if pokémon REALLY got easier, or we just got better at it.

And without my constant help about typing effectiveness and weakness she wouldnt have gotten to the league. Why? GAMES GOT EASIER, more information, more accessibility, they HAD to make it easier.
But say what? She liked just fine Pokémon White, it was not too easy, not too hard, she liked the designs too.

Then, I gave her pokémon Y, and she FUCKING HATED IT.
She finds DISGUSTING how easy it is in comparison to just gen 5, and the models and all the 3D just ruins, in her opinion (I disagree) the aestethic pokémon is loved for. She prefers the static and good old gen 4 than this Kalos garbage.

We know with sun and moon pokémon will be redeemed, but why, why did we have to play through XY vp?
>>
>>27238626
Sure.
>>
>We know with sun and moon pokémon will be redeemed
You're awfully optimistic
>>
>>27238651
just look at how forgettable the gym leaders are, jesus chRIST WHO'S THAT OLD GARDENER
>>
>>27238696
Ramos.
>>
>>27238626

Stupid poster makes stupid thread.
>>
>>27238696
>Forgetting QT grass grandpa with the neat climbing gym

Sounds like you're the trash here, fampai
>>
>>27238626
Nice blogpost
>>
>>27238696
Seriously, the only memorable leaders from XY are Korrina and Clemont and that's only because of the forced Lucario fight and the anime.
>>
>>27238626
>Then, I gave her pokémon Y, and she FUCKING HATED IT.
>She finds DISGUSTING how easy it is in comparison to just gen 5, and the models and all the 3D just ruins, in her opinion
Things that didn't happen: the post
>>
>>27238626
I personally forget the 2nd gym leader
>>
>>27238626
Post your opinion on the Gens

>Gen6: hot garbage compared to Gen5
XY is too easy and stale
ORAS did nothing to improve on RSE

>Gen5: last good generation
BW had the "best" story
BW2 improved all of BW's flaws

>Gen4: imo bad to replay because it feels slow
Pt fixed all of DP's flaws
HGSS are the most beloved games

>Gen3: are fun games and easiest to replay

>Stadium 1&2 are the perfect sister games to Gen1&2
>Gen1&2 are fun games
I look forward to Gen7 and how it will disappoint. It visually looks like Gen6 already and I am not too optimistic.
>>
>>27238950
I'm op I like every gen
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.