[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Have Gardevoir >Gardevoir is degenerate >Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Griffith.jpg (82KB, 449x336px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.jpg
82KB, 449x336px
>Be me
>Have Gardevoir
>Gardevoir is degenerate
>Be home
>Gardevoir tries to seduce me by using Attract
>I am a raging homosexual, so it doesn't produce any effect
>Dejected, she uses her psychic powers to force me to fuck her
>Two hours later, I am traumatized for life
>Pleased with her victory, she lets me out of the house, ostensibly to buy groceries
>Buy groceries, we were running low on vegetables
>Visit a shadier part of town, to buy a jacket
>Return home
>Gardevoir is at the entrance, spreading wide open
>Look away and go downstairs to the basement, picking up a crowbar I had lying around
>Gardevoir follows, obviously unhappy that I had once again refused her
>As soon as she comes into sight, I swing the crowbar at her head, striking a direct hit
>She collapses to the floor
>Looks up at me, first in confusion, then anger
>Her eyes start glowing blue, a sign she is using her psychic powers
>Grabs one of the massive dragon dildos I used to pleasure myself with as a kid
>I see her then for what she truly is, a repulsive being corrupted by lust
>She tries to use her powers on me
>Nothing happens
>Looks at me in shock, her mind unable to comprehend what is happening
>The jacket is made of Umbreon fur, which renders me immune to her powers
>Knowing only Psychic-type moves, a result of me being absolutely clueless as to what types are, she can't touch me
>I drop the crowbar, and grab a baseball bat
>Despite her otherwordly screams, I bring the bat down on her until she is nothing but a shivering wreck on the floor, struggling to breathe
>Her spindly limbs are bent in unnatural angles, her "dress" is tattered and her face has become unrecognisable
>Try to repay the rape with something of my own next, but the dragon dildos have no effect on her
>Leave her there, bloodied and bruised, as I wasn't capable of any more cruelty
>A single tear rolls down my cheek, not for what she became, but for what she once was
>>
I'd hate to have any psychic type that wasn't Xatu or one of the inanimate objects. They all seem like they could just do whatever the fuck they want if they were to have bad intentions.
>>
File: thumb150_icon_150x150 - Copia.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
thumb150_icon_150x150 - Copia.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>27237916
cool history bro
>>
File: 1270662066458.jpg (109KB, 393x468px) Image search: [Google]
1270662066458.jpg
109KB, 393x468px
wut?
>>
>>27237916
Is this the new writethread?
>>
File: 1467415889964.gif (509KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1467415889964.gif
509KB, 500x246px
THAT'S NOT HOW ATTRACT WORKS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
If you were such a gay why didn't you have a MALE gardevoir?

0/10 can't suspend my disbelief for this one
>>
I'm pretty sure the whole "Umbreon fur blocks Psychic" would have to work like Magneto's helmet. It would have to protect his head, and in turn, his mind.
>>
>>27237916
What the actual fuck
>>
>>27237916
I laughed
>>
File: all mighty kek.png (646KB, 929x726px)
all mighty kek.png
646KB, 929x726px
>>27237916
made me laugh
>>
OP, stop playing on that edge before you get hurt
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.