[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that litten is based on a sand cat. >they live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Reminder that litten is based on a sand cat.
>they live in the desert
>they have the same markings on legs as litten
>early jap official webpage leaks said litten would evolve into a fire/ground
The "chink leaks" were never real to begin with so rest easy /vp/
>>
Was that website leak ever actually confirmed to apply to the starters?
>>
>>27233470
Yes since the more they added pkmn the more icons they had... The first 3 pkmn the webpage had were the 3 starters. Hidden in the source code of the page they had 6 type icons. Grass-flying-ground-fire-water-fighting. They later revealed the new legendary pkmn and added psychic-ghost-steel. And so on...
>>
>>27233226
Didn't the leaks say we were supposed to get something on the 17th as well?
>>
>>27233647
Rowlet will be a ground type.
Litten will stay pure fire.
Popplio will be fighting.
>>
>>27233663
I guess but either way we got nothing that day so more proof to decomfirme the chink leaks
>>
We had this exact same thread yesterday fuck off already
>>
>>27233679
No... The type order is irrelevant. Fox example, the order of the legends was also wrong and we already know that solgaleo is psychic/steel and not psychic/ghost lol. (according to your logic)
>>
>>27233695
Ah the furries are here!
>>
>>27233679
Alsohttps://youtu.be/nOcxsg22x1E
>>
File: you.png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
177KB, 501x506px
>>27233733
>>
>>27233729
>"furries are here"
Did I miss something?
>>
>>27233773
We all know the only ppl that actually believe the chink leaks are furries anon.
>>
>>27233797
Believing =\= Hoping it's real
>>
Those are the most adorably well placed stripes in a cat I have ever seen. Nigga looks precious and badass as fuck.
>>
>>27233940
U gotbthat right!!
>>
>>27233810
Both are furry traits
>>
>>27233797

Can you project anymore?
>>
Water/Fighting Popplio is gonna be interesting, it had high special attack in the treehouse demo. Fire/Ground speedy Litten would be insane, definitely a quadruped in that case. I'm hoping it's not a screw up.
>>
>>27234800
Ikr? And btw thankx for your fair use of common sense!
>>
>>27234659
Sure just keep bumping faggot
>>
>>27234800

>water fighting high special

wow keldeo 2.0 probably worse edition
>>
>>27234862
That works for me lol
>>
I'm with you OP.
I don't want that fucking furbait
>>
>>27234852
>getting this worked up
>>
>>27234957
Thkx for the bump
>>
>>27234924
Thankx anon. I wouldnt be so fixated pn this if it didnt have an actual reliable source (official jap webpage)
>>
File: DonaldDick.jpg (81KB, 567x461px) Image search: [Google]
DonaldDick.jpg
81KB, 567x461px
>>27233226
>mfw the starters end up Grass/Flying, Fire/Ground and Water/Fighting
>mfw the concept art are the actual designs, and the typing speculation for those was wrong all along
>>
>>27234862
>Keldeo 2.0 starter edition featuring strong sea lion that can demolish shit with Sp. Att Fighting moves

I want it.
>>
>>27235168
Cool but ur wrong tho lol
>>
>>27235664
Me too!!
>>
All of the starters will have one weakness that is 4x

Rowlets final is Grass/Flying weakness Ice 4x
Littens final is Fire/Ground weakness Water 4x
Popplio final is ???
>>
>>27236507
Only way that can happen is Water/Ground and Water/Flying.
>>
Wouldn't fire ground make the most sense with the rock/paper/scissors type format of each starter?
That would make the most sense at least
>>
>>27236581
I can see Popplio being a water / trapeze artist.
>>
>>27236507
Water/fighting
>>
>>27236507
Water/Fighting. It's x4 weak to the new Sound type. Water is weak to sound because the soundwaves disrupt water and distract Fighting types to the point were they hurt themselves by accident.
>>
>>27236792
>sound type
>>
>>27236792
Interesting tho highly unlikely
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.