[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quesiton 1: How would you feel if instead of going to gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1X9TjJQ.png (399KB, 1126x604px) Image search: [Google]
1X9TjJQ.png
399KB, 1126x604px
>Quesiton 1:
How would you feel if instead of going to gen 2 and onwards when increasing the amount of pokemon in Pokemon Go.
Niantic and Nintendo create a whole new generation of Pokemons exclusive to Go based on the Gen 1 design styles?

>Question 2:
How would you feel if they started to redesigned the existing pokemon from the additional generations to conform more closely to the original gen 1 style for their release on Pokemon Go?
Post Gen 1 pokemon designs are a death sentence for the Pokemon Go app and you know it.
>>
Not gonna happen.
-TPCI...
>>
File: 1450421732793.gif (987KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
1450421732793.gif
987KB, 500x262px
>>27232695
>Post Gen 1 pokemon designs are a death sentence for the Pokemon Go app and you know it
>mfw
>>
>>27232695
All of those things sound stupid.

>post gen 1 pokemon are a death sentence

I don't think so. Most Genwunners were fans of Gen 2 as well. Many of the people who left around that time were never heavily invested in the franchise, just caught up in the craze. This app being a social thing and an addictive but socially normal thing will probably cause people to warm up to the new pokemon. Some of these normies can't even tell what is and isn't a Gen 1 pokemon anyway. That's considering Niantic updates the game enough that it doesn't get stale for reasons asside from post gen 1 monsters.
>>
>>27232695
>implying creators care about genwunners
>implying normies would care about post-Kanto designs
>implying players don't want the other gens
>implying it would be worth it to create new Pokemon or redesign old ones solely for the app, when they have over 500 established Pokemon waiting to be added.
>>
File: croc.png (181KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
croc.png
181KB, 500x500px
>>27232695
amateurly genwunned this guy for another thread that no longer exists, looks like your photo so i'll post it here
>>
>>27232695
The pokemon from Gen 2 onward are already based on gen 1 designs you moron.
>>
>>27232695
no and no you faggot
>>
File: Gen 1 Nidoking.png (118KB, 431x314px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 1 Nidoking.png
118KB, 431x314px
Yeah, they should simplify these new horrible edgy mons and stupid objects!!!
>>
File: quilladin 2.jpg (70KB, 615x739px) Image search: [Google]
quilladin 2.jpg
70KB, 615x739px
>>27232695
>Post Gen 1 pokemon designs are a death sentence for the Pokemon Go app and you know it.

ok, first of all, adding progfressively new pokemons is the only thing that is going to make survive GO once all the normies will finally have caught all the 151 (because a big chunck of them isn't autistic enough to costantly grind to beat the gyms).

secondly
>a whole new generation of Pokemons exclusive to Go
mad as hell, but luckily it won't ever happen
>>
>>27232695
Man I really like that garchomp
>>
>>27235751

I know. I've always liked that graphic because it perfectly illustrates what is difficult to put into words; just how awesome gen one was and how shit later gens are.
>>
>>27235990

okay genwunner.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.