[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, hatching egg via a bike is the "main" way to hatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: suWnVRT.gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
suWnVRT.gif
1MB, 500x225px
So, hatching egg via a bike is the "main" way to hatch Pokemon in-game.

Yet, with Pokemon Go the GPS doesn't register when you're biking because you're going too fast. Really, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
It registers if you stay below 30 MPH.
>>
>>27232229
That's not true at all, I biked at 8 KMs last night and only got .8 on a 2KM egg.
>>
I've hatched all my eggs via bike. Just stay below 15kmh.

I go to the outskirts of the city where there's nobody, and just stay on the second gear. Easy.
>>
>>27232229
false

it stops registering past 20km/ph

which is 12mph

12 miles per hour is literally fucking nothing

>select all bicycles
>>
Don't feel bad even when you walk 6 miles a 10 km egg want to hatch it will get to about 5 km the walking odometer is so messed up
>>
Bump. Fix this Nintendo.
>>
>>27232210
Just bike at a casual pace. It works fine for me.
>>
>>27233478
My casual to work ride is about 4mi in 20min, I hit two stop lights. It simply doesn't tick up.
>>
>>27233528
>>27233528
I got .3 ticks. After miles and miles.

Even walking they don't count right.
>>
Nintendo needs to fix this
>>
If youre going 14 miles an hour it wont count
>>
>>27232210
grab a cheap penny board and skateboard
just pump once and coast and jogging speed it's fucking perfect
even better on a golf course because it's wilderness pokemon galore, you can throw pokeballs and catch them whilst still moving on the skateboard
>>
>walk 2.5 km total every day going/coming to/from workplace
>it doesn't register because the servers are fucked up
Fuck this game and the hype. I'm not playing more until the servers work flawlessly.
>>
Are they called 10 km eggs in America?
>>
>>27235096
Yes. It's an Illuminati scheme to force Americans to go metric.
>>
>>27234266
But I can't skate
>>
>>27232235
I think its their servers not recording things 2bh. I spoof and keep my speed at 8mph. Sometimes it registers, sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>>27233528
>>27233760
It also uses the pedometer. Shake your phone occasionally
>>
>>27232252
This.
15 km seems right.
>>27236239
Also this. Any time I go to my basement to grab stuff from the freezer I can get hundred meters or so when the GPS fucks up if I shake my phone.
>>
Worked fine in my car in a subdivision last night.

Also, if you have a turntable, just put the phone on the plate and let it run for a while. It'll work.
>>
You have to keep the app open and the screen unlocked the whole time for it to count your miles or kilometers. You can't just walk with the app off in your pocket.
>>
>>27236743
No kidding. It doesn't pick up the distance right though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>27232210
Thank me later
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.