[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun and Moon pros and cons >pros Hawaii is a fantastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

File: pokemon-sun-and-moon-alola.jpg (45KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon-alola.jpg
45KB, 600x336px
Pokemon Sun and Moon pros and cons

>pros

Hawaii is a fantastic setting: Comfy islands, lots of water, beaches, palm trees, fishing, nice nature

UI and quality of life improvements

Battle royale

Good designs: Rowlet, Rockruff, Komala, Pikipek, Grubbin, Vikavolt, Salandit, Mimikkyu, Solgaleo

>cons

No fresh start, there's so much baggage in these games now because of many, many years of being able to keep trading up shitty genned hackmons from a decade ago, a clean start and cut would've been good for once

Still the same visuals as in X&Y really, no true improvements other than maybe the trainers being visible there

Megas still exist unfortunately

Bad designs: Popplio, Yungoos, Charjabug, Drampa, Bruxish, Kiteruguma, Lunala, Magearna
>>
>>27232034
Fuck you OP, fuck you and your fresh start.
Want to start without "shitty genned hackmons" from a decade ago? Just fucking do it. I want to bring my Pokémon with me.

And also fuck you because Popplio is awesome and Poppmaid will kick your sorry ass
>>
>>27232034
Cons: too much water
>>
>>27232056
No fuck you, I want a fresh start.

It's time to weed out all these garbage hacked mons from ages ago.

Of course I won't bring any, but others will and this has an impact on my own enjoyment.
>>
>>27232063
I have a hundred of legit gen6 bred 5x31 Pokémon. They're even stronger of any hackmon genned eight years ago. Want to cut them out too?
Fuck you and your own enjoyment. Your rights end where start other people's.
>>
>>27232075
I bred a shit ton of competitive pokemon and even hunted shinies in X&Y.

I'd gladly throw em all away and start over if it meant a fresh start for everyone.
>>
>>27232081
Boo hoo, will not happen, cry me a river
>>
-Con: Will have to rehunt even more Mega Stones
>>
>>27232081
A fresh start that would last about two weeks, tops, before injectors cracked it and got to work.
>>
>>27232095
I'll fuk u up
>>
>>27232034
>Megas
A Con

Stopped reading there
>>
>>27232103
Good, don't want any mega defending shitter in my thread
>>
>>27232098
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pokemon Trainer's School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Rocket, and I have over 300 confirmed battles. I am trained in Pokemon dueling and I’m the top trainer in the entire Kanto armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another trainer. My Raichu will wipe you the fuck out with strength the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Wireless Union Room? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Kanto and your ID Number is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Thunder, maggot. The Thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in 649 different ways, and that’s just with my Pokemon. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire Pokemon arsenal of the Kanto Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the region, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Don't mess with Lieutenant Fucking Surge. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
How would you have improved the battle visuals any further? The models are already the highest possible poly count. The cel shading and outlines work perfectly to give it that anime/sprite feel. They've already removed the stupid circles and added the trainers. And dont fucking mention Salamence/Tropius.
>>
>>27232108
I like Megas,but when they inevitably add more and have to add the old ones because there will be no other way to obtain them things will get cluttered as fuck
>>
>>27232111
Be careful, sir! scouts report that he may, in fact, have a Ground Type pokemon with him!
>>
>>27232119
I guess at this point it's just that the 3ds is showing how weak it is.

Hopefully NX will have a new game and it'll be a jump.
>>
>>27232131
You do realise the NX is a home console right?
>>
>>27232034
>megas still exist unfortunately
wait, what have I missed
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>27232034
>No fresh start is considered a con

Here let me
Pros:
>Comfy Hawaiian setting
>Dropped grid movement
>Chibi models are gone in favor of full ones
>Battle Royal
>Improved trainer customization
>The UI
>Trainers are behind Pokemon in battles
>Great designs throughout
>New unique abilities
>Promising story with at least a better setup than X and Y
>Overall improvement of a 3DS Pokemon game

Cons:
I can't pre order enough copies

Ftfy bud
>>
>>27232149
It might be a hybrid, we don't know yet
>>
>>27232152
The newest Japanese trailer showed off the bracelet in action. Under it is an obvious key stone holder
>>
>>27232063
>what other people do on their own games has an impact on my own enjoyment.
what is this new level of autism?
>>
File: 1465375558434.jpg (38KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1465375558434.jpg
38KB, 736x736px
>>27232034
Pros:

>abandons chibi and grid based environment
>battle royale

Cons:

>legitimizes Zygarde 100% Final Forme Gojitsu Ultimate Magenko Sharingan Kaioken x10 Moonlight Butterfly Psycho Mode Burst Syncro Forme
>Starters except Rowlet are shit
>Legendaries are dumb
>Graphics are horrible and pixelated
>Direction series has been going leaves me little hope that they aren't going to make another empty disappointing gen while introducing more currrazzy animu power sink bullshit that is turning the franchise into a generic clusterfuck of formes, synchros, megas, and other gimmicky bullshit
>>
>>27232177
I don't play offline. I do trading, I do shiny hunting and trading and online battles.

If I have to spend time breeding myself good pokemon but you gen yourself a hexaperfect team in 1 minute, that has an effect on me
>>
>>27232181
If you add "aloha is a comfy region" to pros I'll agree with this
>>
>>27232183
>I don't play offline. I
stopped reading there
kill yourself competitivefag
>>
>>27232198
What's the point of playing offline?
These games are super easy.

So you play through the story and then ditch the game?
Wow, exciting.

Meanwhile I can get 1k+ hours out of a pokemon game thanks to breeding themed teams, breeding competitive pokemon, hunting shinies, trading and other shenanigans.
>>
>>27232187
Ok. Alola is pretty comfy but I find it incredibly hard to get excited anymore for the franchise with my expectations this low now.

I really can't handle all the gimmicky clusterfuck bullshit they keep adding. I really hope they don't introduce synchro evolutions when not even all the starters have megas yet. Zygarde 100% takes the retardation of powersink we saw with Primal Groundon, Kyogre, and Mega Rayquaza to a new level. I swear if Ashninja becomes a thing...god forbid.
>>
>>27232183
Learn how to gen then. Pretty simple
>>
>>27232216
But I don't want to gen. I want to play legit. It feels good to work for things, to earn things.

Same reason why it's no fun to cheat yourself to the end of a game and get the "you win!" screen. If you get everything you want instantly with no effort, where's the fun?
>>
>>27232034
You are literally retarded or blind if you think the graphics are the same from XYORAS, they improved a fucking lot
>>
>>27232259
Show an example
>>
>>27232206
>Meanwhile I can get 1k+ in Bike Simulator: Extra Autism RNGesus Edition
wow, nobody cares faggot
the games are still designed to be singleplayer, the Online PvP being optional, and no matter how many million hours you spend rolling virtual dices to get a piece of data with six variables in 31 and the shiny one in 1 just to accomplish literally nothing, that will never change
so stop being a whiny bitch because a franchise of mediocre RPGs isn't the most competitive and strategic PvP games ever like you can see in your delusions and grow up
>>
>>27232225
you know the risks of trading with strangers. why the fuck should a stranger's enjoyment be policed because you can't use common sense and not trade with people you don't know?

that's like the cucks that whine about wondertrade being shitty. you know that 90% of people are gonna put out a fucking wingull, so stop trading out your "speshul" pokemon hoping to get something of equal or greater value.

kys. i am having none of this tonight.
>>
>>27232301
That's nice and all, but maybe they should make the main game and story a challenge then. They're piss easy and only good for a few hours.
>>
>>27232310
>what is a children's game
>>
>>27232310
if it's so easy, why the fuck don't you play it, beat it, then return that shit to the store for a full refund?? you're acting like you're being forced to play it
>>
>>27232059
It's not Hoenn, though. If you look closely, the islands are pratically surrounded with rocks, so you going from island to island will be done via boat, not surfing and enduring dozens of tentacools.
>>
>>27232325
Because I enjoy the postgame?
I don't buy these games for the story
>>
>>27232259
It's mostly the same except with some bigger/taller overworld models and different camera angles. You are literally retarded or blind if you think the graphics have "improved a fucking lot".
>>
>>27232310
wow, like any other videogame? because most videogames only are good for a few hours, and then you move on to another videogame.
why would you even play pokemon, the most casual RPG franchise for children, if you want something hard?
go play SMT if you want hard
>>
>>27232324
Funny. We got along just fine in the 90s without this level of casualizaiton.

There's no excuse with the resources at their disposal, their understanding of their loyal adult demographic, and the ease of adding a hard mode.
>>
>>27232181
>Graphics are horrible and pixelated
What did you expect? It's on a fucking 3DS.
>>
>>27232330
>I don't buy these games for the story
really nigga? alright, then be happy you can get to your amazing postgame quicker. honestly, if you want something hard then go deepthroat your mom's cock.

this is a kids game, ffs.
>>
>>27232183
>>27232206
Okay kid, it's time for bed.
>>
>>27232338
their adult fanbase ain't loyal and there is no "easily" adding a hard mode. they'd have to make an entirely separate system of the ENTIRE game to make it harder. and then what? you'll beat it then ask for something harder.
>>
>>27232341
>only plays for the story
>calls other people kids

lol
>>
File: xenobladequiereir_235177.jpg (110KB, 598x339px) Image search: [Google]
xenobladequiereir_235177.jpg
110KB, 598x339px
>>27232339
>>
>>27232034
I disagree with most of argue but here a cons that everyone seems to agree with :

The OST doesn't seems that good

Aside from that, I think there is tons of positive things ^.^
>>
>>27232034
And litten doesn't exist
>>
>>27232387
It does. It's neither good nor bad, it's just neutral.
>>
>>27232373
>N3DS exclusive
There's a reason for that, anon.
>>
>>27232380
>^.^
you fuck off too
>>
>>27232349
>their adult fanbase ain't loyal
They did market research around the time of Black and White and found a significant portion of their demographic were adults who had grown up with the franchise. Also look at Pokemon GO to see the potential of their market share.
>there is no "easily" adding a hard mode
They did it before. Most games have one. Pokemon is one of the highest selling franchises and the expectations of quality from them should scale with their success rather than stagnate in outdated excuses.

>you'll beat it then ask for something harder
Slippery slope fallacy. Cynicism. The game is piss easy, not just because we've stuck with it and know the ins and outs and it has gotten easier. It's not to much to ask for a hard mode.
>>
File: screen-9-1.jpg (69KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
screen-9-1.jpg
69KB, 400x240px
>>27232392
>>
File: b_w_chart_thumb.jpg (34KB, 502x377px) Image search: [Google]
b_w_chart_thumb.jpg
34KB, 502x377px
>>27232407
Forgot pic.
>>
That con you posted is actually a pro. It looks like XY, but in fact its completely different because the scale isn't bullshit the grid is completely gone and the in battle backgrounds and overall feel to them is on a whole different level. XY was the perfect upgrade to how Pokemon should look in 3D, it's the execution that shit the bed. Try harder.
>>
>>27232034
I wouldn't want a fresh start. It would be sad to never be able to use my Pokemon from gen 5 ever again
>>
File: smash-3ds.jpg (252KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
smash-3ds.jpg
252KB, 960x540px
>>27232424
Try that on a real screen with low pixel density, tho.
>>
>>27232433
Also all the people then 19-24 are now in the 25-34 range, making the adult fanbase grow older

I'm one of them
>>
>>27232310
Pokemo was always easy
>>
>>27232438
There has to be a fresh start at some point.

Surely they can't keep going for decades with people using 20 year old genned mons
>>
Having the ability to take your hat and shirt off is pretty great.
>>
File: sumo-protag1.jpg (79KB, 900x539px) Image search: [Google]
sumo-protag1.jpg
79KB, 900x539px
>>27232448
Fair enough. Now compare
>>
>>27232458
There will thankfully never be a fresh start. A fresh start is why gen 3 wasn't popular. Nintendo even said themselves that Pokemon bank will be around for tons of generations. They even talked about showing their grandchildren their charizards. This means that Pokemon bank will be around for at least 30 years
>>
>>27232491
That's a shame. I think every few years there should be a clean cut.

Tabula rasa.
>>
>>27232327
I don't why, we saw 2 different methods of surfing. We may be able to surf that way, I personally won't want to travel by boat all the time. You'll miss out on a lot of things.
>>
>>27232458
Will never happen dude. They almost killed their game with GBA, so now they're even adding PokéBank transfering to Virtual Console games.
Deal with it: one of the biggest Pokémon features is the backward compatibility. And your crave for a "fresh start" will not change it.
Have you ever thought about quitting and starting another game? I've heard Yokai Watch is already well liked
>>
>>27232373
Shulk looks like shit compared to his Smash model.
>>
>>27232034
fuck you
>>
>>27232493
Don't you think people would be mad if they can't use the Pokemon they have been loving and training for years?
>>
>>27232502
Different model. Different developer.
>>
>>27232476
You can do that?
>>
>>27232510
I know that, just stating a fact.
>>
>>27232458
>waaaahhh everyone who moves their Pokemon to different generations gens their mons!!!
>>
>>27232508
It seems like the majority would, I guess I'm in the minority who wouldn't mind having to "redo" some work.
>>
>>27232487
Same pixelation issue, different styles.
>>
>>27232525
The thing is silly goose, you can do that if you want to.

There is nothing stopping you from playing the game that way if you want to.
>>
I'm going to love being shirtless the whole time.
>>
>>27232034
A fresh start does not work, because EVERYTIME some people figure out how to break and hack the game.

So, people who play "legally" are out of using their Pokémon that they have bred in past generations with a lot of dedication, while hackers still can hack and get what they want.

A fresh start would only work if the Pokémon were stored in Game Freak's servers or something, forcing you to play always online, and nobody wants this.

Also, you're blind if you think SM look like XY or ORAS. Of course they'll be similar as SM is built on a improved Gen VI engine and it's the same fucking console with same technical limitations.

One of the reasons Gen III meant to stop playing Pokémon for many many people around the world was specifically the "fresh start" and the visuals that made the games seem like a ripoff more than the main series.
>>
>>27232508
He doesn't care, he's making me remember...
mmo-champion com/threads/962336
This idiot, he was totally serious.
The best reply is what I want to tell OP: "I believe what you're looking for is a new game.

"Well, Just buy a new RPG and put a sticker on the title that says NEW POKÉMON" also makes sense
>>
File: alolamap.jpg (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
alolamap.jpg
162KB, 770x562px
>>27232495
Surf will be there, sure, there's smaller islands without ports to explore.
But I don't think they'll pull a Hoenn on us again with SM.
>>
>>27232527
Not really. The smash photo is zoomed in. Anyone who plays smash knows the camera is zoomed out when you are actually playing.

Not to mention the pokemon screen is likely a cutscene which is sad.

Then look at the background detail. That is supposed to be the work of a top game developer?
>>
>>27232512
Yep, both were briefly seen during the latest trailer, they haven't really brought much attention to it and so most people aren't aware.

Still weird that they're doing it this gen with kids rather than with the older Serena and Calem.
>>
>>27232373
>N3DS Exclusive
>Screenshot taken from a capture card or something
>Screenshot has been rescaled (that is not the resolution of the N3DS)
>Screenshot has a filter that smooths the pixellation.

Hmmm, I wonder why this looks better than Pokémon
>>
>>27232542
Honestly I won't mind either way, I like surf for the most part so I never had a problem with it like IGN did.
>>
>>27232535
This
>>
>>27232487
Why don't you upscale the image some more? Maybe that way it'll look even worse.

Also, Pokémon has a different style and does this pixel outline thing trying to imitate a 2D sprite.
>>
>>27232543
You have a point.
A quick search shows me that XY is actually smaller than Smash when it's possibly content heavier (in a way).
But even then, you still have more space to work with.
>>
>>27232551
Is this guy speaking the truth?
>>
>>27232535
Fair enough.

Let's say the NX gets a new pokemon game and they're sure it can't be manipulated. Would you be okay with a fresh start then?
>>
>>27232543
>That is supposed to be the work of a top game developer?
i don't think in any period of time Game Freak could have been considered a "Top game developer"
after all, Gen 1 was a glitchy mess and if it wasn't for Iwata Gen 2 wouldn't exist
>>
File: image.gif (806KB, 540x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
806KB, 540x240px
>>27232579
Here's proof
>>
>>27232543
Two things:

- Smash uses all the power of the 3DS, it even has to restart the console just to allocate memory and set some flags that don't let access to "subprograms" like Internet Browser or MIIVERSE. If you play on a O3DS, literally 95% of the console is working on running Smash (on N3DS the console has more processor and RAM and you can use those "subprograms").

- When you pause a game in Smash, the models of the figthers are swapped with others that have more polygons and better textures, so your screenshot looks better, as the game is not actually running and it's in a static state, the console can handle this.

Guess what? that screenshot if of a paused game.
>>
>>27232576
The smash image posted is also upscaled not to mention you aren't zoomed in that close when actually playing the game.

>also, pokemon has a different style
And the style is pixelated shit. The background looks like a lazy washed out smudge without detail and effort.
>>
>>27232594
>gen 1 was a glitchy mess
That was before the franchise became a smash hit and now after 20 years of consistently being a top seller, they have the resources to not have people still making excuses for them.
>>
>>27232584
>A fresh start would only work if the Pokémon were stored in Game Freak's servers or something, forcing you to play always online, and nobody wants this.

Always online, no. Otherwise, there will be always a way to manipulate. Pokémon is one of the biggest franchises ever and hackers are always eager to hack these games and if you'd studied some cryptography and cyber-security you'd know there is not an "unhackable" system (and never will be), it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>27232614
i know, i wasn't excusing them, i was just pointing that GF has always been incompetent as fuck
>>
File: jill_01_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg (305KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
jill_01_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
305KB, 800x480px
>>27232605
One thing:

The pokemon image looks like a cutscene. Which means it too is prerendered.
>>
>>27232641
If you played XYORAS you'll know that cutscenes have no graphical difference than the gameplay.
>>
>>27232606
It will look better on an actual 3DS and not upscaled and filtered with grease.

Could look better? Of course, but then forget about having 800 Pokémon. The problem with Pokémon games are memory constraints. Not storage, memory (as in RAM).

If you have lots of models, that takes space. Models of trainers, Pokémon, effects, GUI, all of that shit has to be in 80MB (which is the RAM of a O3DS).

If you don't want to be swapping that shit each 3 seconds and having long loading times everytime you make a step (like Monster Hunter, each time it changes "zone" in a map) you have to "downgrade" your models.

You can't have top tier graphics with short loading times and 80MB of RAM. It's literally impossible.

I prefer the graphics being worse and the game being faster than the other way, I don't know about you.
>>
>>27232034
>opinions are fact
Oh, it's one of those episodes.

Fuck off and blog somewhere else. Faggot.
>>
Guys can we be shirtless in SM or not?
>>
>>27232672
I know you can be hatless, but I don't know if you can be shirtless.
>>
File: 250743_w926.jpg (163KB, 926x521px) Image search: [Google]
250743_w926.jpg
163KB, 926x521px
>>27232631
Yeah. I've been a fan of the core games since Red but the denial from other fanboys is pretty frustrating. Prior to Gen 6, I was still pretty ok with what GF turned out. After Gen 6, I don't have sympathy for them anymore. It's all excuses and they don't deserve it. They do the bare minimum and phone it in for easy sales. They have all the resources in the world to do far better. There's no excuse.
>>
Only thing that worries me is performance on normal 3DS
I have no plans about getting a N3DS
>>
>>27232641
a Cutscene does not mean it's prerrendered. A cutscene can be done with the very game engine, just that things move along a script and not some AI and the player's input.

You should learn something about videogame development before asking for things.

It's like if I ask some architect to make a 200 m2 house atop a 3 inch wide column
>>
>>27232682
That's a Wii U, meganigger
>>
>>27232670
>cares so much he replies
>>
>>27232063
You're aware that SM are going to be "hackable: instantly on release, right. 3DS modding is widespread as fuck. A reset wouldn't do shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 904x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 904x509px
>>27232677
You can be both.
>>
>>27232667
That's in the RAM? I'm no expert but that doesn't sound right.

Anyway, you aren't using all 800 pokemon models at one time. As your character is in the overworld, the pokemon models aren't a factor. Or am I wrong?
>>
>>27232707
Yeah good point. Keep new start for the next system.

Which they won't of course because pokebank jews
>>
>>27232717
Isn't that just for surf, though?
>>
>>27232718
I bet your Pokémon team is loaded in memory or partially so they don't have to load it EVERYTIME you get into combat.

At least it's what I'd do to increase performance and not have a minute long loading in each battle (if memory constraints let me).

It's something that you'll be using often. In the same way, the overworld info is not thrown away when you enter in a battle, but it's still loaded while you're at it so you don't have to load it again when you finish the fight.
>>
File: SSB4_3DS_outline_comparison.jpg (75KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
SSB4_3DS_outline_comparison.jpg
75KB, 400x240px
>>27232748
So then do we actually know what's in the 3DS RAM or are we speculating?

I tend to have more of an issue with the overworld graphics. I'm not expert on game design. Seems pretty lazy though from some of the pictures I've seen.
>>
File: sunmoon_june14_thumbnail.jpg (65KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon_june14_thumbnail.jpg
65KB, 578x327px
>>27232794
I've been fairly satisfied with the models of pokemon from XY. I think the models here for example are find. But the background seems pretty shitty.
>>
>>27232740
Could be more, I think only the harness is for riding, not wearing a shirt itself.
>>
>>27232717
Wow, I'm impressed.

Shirtless shotas for the win, GF is our savior.
>>
>>27232794
I know for sure I've worked with a O3DS devkit

Specs say it has 128 RAM, but you can use 80 or so for a game, unless you have those special flags that Smash Bros and Monster Hunter 4 have. AFAIK, indie devs cannot use them, but Game Freak could. Other thing is if they WANT to use them, because that means a great delay on the initial load of the game and it's not a desirable thing in a game with short sessions of play time as Pokémon.

As for Gen VI they haven't used that option, and it's to expect they won't be using it in Gen VII (but there's the possibility).

Also, Super Smash Bros uses the limitations very cleverly. Almost everything you see, except player models, is only seen from one angle, so they don't have to model the back. Also, they use billboards (flat textures) very cleverly.

Then, there's that thing of swapping models when paused they do, so your impression is that the game looks better than it actually does, because when you're fighting everything moves and you cannot notice models are VERY low poly.

It's not something that can be done with every game. Resident Evil Revelations, for example, has little and narrow environments, so the models can be "bigger and better" and performance doesn't drop.

It's not about Game Freak being lazy or not knowing shit. It's true that they don't have much experience with 3D games, but also, Pokémon games aren't prone to these kind of tricks, and also have a FUCKLOAD of information to access.
>>
>>27232833
>for the win
kys
>>
>>27232946
Shirtless player characters.
>>
>>27232034
The only bad design in SM is Togedemaru.
>>
>>27232705
>implying it wasn't a saged response to bump the thread closer to deletion. Just like this one.

Enjoy the cocks in your mouth, faggot.
>>
>>27233133
no, the only bad design is that shitty bear-panda thing
>>
>>27232946
>kys
Underage. Even "ftw" is starting to look better than "kys".
>>
The person talking about graduating from whatever and beating team rocket , is the biggest nerd
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ

Last games
>>
Right now, the only con for me is that the old Pokemon are mixed into the regional dex. I only care about new Pokemon when I go through the main story.
>>
>Megas still exist

Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>27232034
>Still the same visuals as in X&Y really,

I haven't seen any chibis in Sun and Moon yet
>>
Pros:
-it's another pokemon game
-ghost pikachu

Cons:
-people who have not played every single game from gen 1 to 6 wil play it and enjoy it when they shouldn't be allowed to
-inferior metrosexual art style continuing on from gen 4+
-it will push masuda's multicultural agenda which causes him to treat the choice of region like it's the fucking olympics with everyone in the world getting a turn
-rooster hats
-trainer customization
-may be played by pokemon go scum who usually don't play pokemon
-people traitors who play youkai watch may mistakenly think they still have permission to play it
-gay furry bat
-solgaleo is basically raikou: cuck edition
-stupid tiki god ``pokemon'' that look like they belong in some kind of donkey kong third party reboot abomination
-it may be the last pokemon game before gen IV remakes which will, if they are made, be a tremendous waste of time and resources that nobody except people born in disgusting birth years like 1995+ want
-no new mega evolutions announced yet
>>
>Pros
Everything

>Cons
Nothing

I haven't bought a Pokemon game since BW, and SM seems like they're going to be the best games in the franchise.
>>
>>27232301
>designed to be singleplayer
Okay, I don't think I need to defend the autism that is VGC whatever the fuck, but pokemon was always about multiplayer.
The whole point is to trade, battle and breed pokemon for your friends or random strangers. That's why there's two versions.
>>
>>27232450
The company ain't gonna survive on these age ranges. The older you get, the more responsibilities you have, meaning the less time you're able to play these games and support the company financially. BW was YEARS ago. They may have been willing to cater to an older fanbase then, but it's changed now. If they want to keep the company going, they need to keep the kids entertained, the ones who will beg their parents nonstop to buy the games and merch like the plushies, pencils, bookbags, etc. Buying just the games isn't enough, and trust me, no 30+ year old that isn't some basement shut-in isn't buying a pikachu backpack.

So be nostalgic all you want, the fact of the matter is, adults 25+ and up won't keep this franchise and company alive. It's the kids between 7 and 18 that have all the time in the world as kids and their parents money to spend that will keep things alive and fresh.

now, get ya stale ass outta here.
>>
>>27237076
>30+ year old that isn't some basement shut-in is buying a pikachu backpack.
meant *is
>>
>>27237076
>Falling for the time constraint meme
Get your life together familia, you can have time for everything as long as you know how to organize yourself. Besides, adults have always been the ones that have kept companies afloat, because even if they're not the ones playing they're the ones paying.
>>
>>27237125
Are you trying to tell me whiny fucking kids begging their parents for this and that, and usually getting it are spending less compared to the average adult that has several bills to pay, a job and usually a (romantic) relationship to maintain?

Yeah alright, believe what you want. If Pkmn ever decides to focus on it's aging playerbase rather than the new and fresh kids, Yokai will take over.
>>
>>27232602
What the fuck is the chair thing? I hope we don't have to use it, it looks retarded and uncomfy
>>
>>27237361
It does, doesn't it? It looks like a freaking high chair for kids, and our characters are what, in their teens?
>>
>>27232119
The outlines look pretty bad and the colors aren't very vibrant
>>
>>27237269
The way you talk about "being an adult" just goes to show that you're either underage or on your late teens. As I told you before, as long as you know how to organize yourself you can do anything you want. People complaining about "muh bills" and "muh no time" are people that have no real control over their lives.

You also completely ignored what I said on my other post, so here it goes again:
>even if they're not the ones playing they're the ones paying.

Step up your reading comprehension man.
>>
File: Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif (499KB, 360x201px) Image search: [Google]
Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif
499KB, 360x201px
>>27237406
>As I told you before, as long as you know how to organize yourself you can do anything you want.
That's some wishful thinking. Step up your reality checks, man.

And yeah, I'm sure dropping that $39 to $80 one time will keep the company alive and well. This is why North America and other places get shit on every time it comes to PKMN, whether it's merch or in-game events.

Yokai, here we come kek
>>
>>27237544
>That's some wishful thinking.
What the actual fuck, you seriously can't fucking organize yourself? I haven't had problems with bills or time or anything like that since I was 19, and all because I learned how to use my time effectively.

>And yeah, I'm sure dropping that $39 to $80 one time will keep the company alive and well.
What are you even trying to say with this?
>>
>>27233159
Nope. Mascotbear is better than shitty Pikaclone #7.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.