[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey friends, in spirit of hype I've been avoiding spoiling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Fossil03.jpg (1MB, 4831x2716px) Image search: [Google]
Fossil03.jpg
1MB, 4831x2716px
Hey friends, in spirit of hype I've been avoiding spoiling anything, but I can't help myself from sharing my favorite Pokemon.

Ghask, the Cursed Mask Pokemon, will be obtainable similarly to Fossils. Use Rock Smash (just like on the Mirage Islands in ORAS), find a Fossil, restore it, you know the drill. It's a 2-stage evolution, but I'm not showing the rest, sorry. Sun exclusive.

Information regarding Fossils, the Artifact Pokemon such as Ghask, as well as where you can find them will be available before the end of August. Hope you're as excited as I am.
>>
>>27227504
Nice Redraw of Pic Related.

In all seriousness though those are some good art skills you got there, ever considered making actual Fakemon instead of trying to trick people on the internet? You could use some better naming skills I admit.
>>
>>27227504
Fuck off
>>
Does it have any evolutions?? just out of curiosity
>>
>>27227504
It looks like shit imo
>>
It looks ok, i wonder what its evolution is called/ looks like
>>
>>27227551
I'd be all over that second evo, sadly this is my first time seeing it. First evo looks like a ball of gravel haha.
>>27227591
As I've said, just one. Not sure that I want to delve too deep into the specifics, but think Eyerok + stone armor.
>>
>>27227638
Yeah the original version is nice but I personally like the redesign the artist did more.

Pic related of course since this just happened to be in the fakemon thread earlier so I had the pics saved.
>>
How did you get this, exactly?
>>
>>27227638
Could you tell us the name of the second evolution or maybe give a hint? if not that's fine, just curious. Also it thats fake, its REALLY well made.
>>
>>27227504
Can you tell us about the starter evolutions and the synchro moves?
>>
File: Sugimori_562.png (49KB, 350x278px) Image search: [Google]
Sugimori_562.png
49KB, 350x278px
>>27227504
Cursed mask pokemon
>>
>>27227660

He drew it.
>>
>>27227660
I'm not here to compromise my occupation. Just shooting something your way since everybody here's been relatively kind to me in the past. As with any information, it'll come out as concrete soon enough.
>>27227691
Caramakai. Dark/Rock.
>>
>>27227781
>not Ghost/Rock
Blew it.
>>
>>27227504
>literally my mom's star platinum
>>
>>27227802
I don't know what to tell you, my friend. There's plenty of other Artifact Pokemon, I'm sure one of them is partially Ghost. I think the dust/smoke has more to do with its typing and ability than the "cursed" aspect.
>>27227828
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>>
>>27227802
There have been other pokemon that change a type when they evolve, so its not unheard of. onix, scyther, skorupi, eevee
>>
>>27222379
OP, you didnt need to make another thread, there's already a thread for that baka
>>
>>27227712
Bump so op will answer my question
>>
>>27227504
Try drawing it in style next time.
>>
>>27227921
All three starters Synchro-Fuse into Ballio while Rockruff watches and gets cucked, bro. That's the secret.
>>
>>27227504

>No Sugimori/Ohmori Style

wew lad
>>
>>27227504
Not even in the same style. Try harder next time.
>>
>Literally The Original Protobass

Nope
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.