[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know, its really demotivating to play this game when I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Clefuckme.png (509KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Clefuckme.png
509KB, 720x1280px
you know, its really demotivating to play this game when I can't keep a stable connection. I live out in a freaking desert so I had to travel about 45 minutes to the nearest body of water in an attempt to find some water pokemon. I was there for almost 2 hours and even with the incense on, all I was able to catch was ekans and a rattata....There were plenty of water pokemon I saw a staryu, a bunch of krabby, and even a couple magikarp. The thing is, I couldn't catch any of them because my connection kept shitting out on me. Then the icing on the cake was the server simply going down yet again. So not only was I unable to catch anything of value, I also wasted the remaining 20 minutes of an incense I had running

Oh, and this pic attached? Its a clefairy (rare as fuck out here) that I lost due to the shittiness of my connection. I throw the ball, it goes into the ball, the ball falls on the ground and the game just jammed.
>>
completely understand. same thing happening to me all day long.
>>
>>27218068

Yeah it happened to me every second ball this morning before the Amerilards completely crashed the server

Still I managed to catch my first dratini, slowbro and a high Cp growlith so wasn't too bad in the end
>>
You can avoid this by going slow. Dont click on pokemon as soon as they spawn, and then let them attack a few times before throwing balls
>>
>>27218199

Even on a good day, I find myself having to do a "force stop"/hard reset of the app after every other pokemon I catch. The worst part was there were pokestops littered all over the place but every time I approached one it said "try again later" or it simply would load...
>>
I live in a busy enough city and it is so frustrating not just when the servers go down but when my phone fucks up. I have a decent enough android but it keeps freezing and no pokemon show up even with incense on, and my friend who has an apple phone who is right fuck ongoing beside me with no incense gets all these pokemon. Fuck that shit I am so close to buying an ios
>>
lmao

hicks btfo
>>
There's a Pokemon Go General.
>>
>>27218317

I tried that. I'd see a pokemon appear, I'd wait a few seconds for the game to recognize it, then i'd click on it, and it wouldn't activate the battle mode. I'd keep tapping on it but nothing would happen. It would stand there for so long that they'd just disappear from the map.
>>
>>27218357
go fuck yourself, autist
>>
>>27218346

I live in Albuquerque, its a decent sized city and the university is teeming wtih pokespots, but there are literally no water types out here unless you go to a pond or river.
>>
>live in bumfuck nowhere Australia
>can't find any pokemans

it doesn't feel good my dude

seen 1 pidgey in the local area and I walked around for 30 minutes and couldn't find it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.