[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kyurem and Kyurem-B is OU >Rayquaza slightly better Salamence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1461861775513.png (77KB, 495x398px) Image search: [Google]
1461861775513.png
77KB, 495x398px
>Kyurem and Kyurem-B is OU
>Rayquaza slightly better Salamence is Uber
??? Explain this smogbabs
>>
>competitive pokemon
Literally cancer.
>>
>>27217169
Ice types are shit and Kyurem has shit moves as well.

Mega Salamence is the GOAT. Aerilate, Refresh, Dragon Dance, recovery, godlike bulk with Intimidate, beats the best mon in the tier, that thing has it all.
>>
>>27217169
regular Kyurem is BL2, so less than UU
>>
>>27217169
Kyurem is an Ice type.
>>
Kyurem b has an unconventional type and a good stat spread that it cant fully take advantage of

I say its fair
>>
>>27217169
kyurem is 2 slow
>>
>>27217169
that is because kyurem is the flareon of legendaries, no moves at all.
>>
>>27217169
>huge fucking dragon
>can't learn earthquake
lol!
>>
>>27217192
Why would any adult play Pokemon if not competitively?

The games themselves are shit, they are unbelievably easy (Nuzlocked Z/Y without losing a Pokemon) and filled with lazy; repetitive design and stories.

At least with competitive you can get some decent challenge, and engagement through teambuilding etc. Even if it is horribly unbalanced and RNG focused.
>>
>>27217346
>cannot learn ice punch
>fucking wooper can
>>
>>27217301
Kyurem b's coverage is kinda fair. Comparing it to flareon is an insult
>>
>>27217359
Now this, THIS is actually cancer. Go back to /v/ or whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>27217384
but I came from /vp/....
>>
>>27217359
>muh challenge

I just play the game to travel and battle with the Pokemon I like the most. Online battles are the worst.
>>
>>27217484
>Online battles are the worst.
T. Sub 1100 shitter
>>
>>27217504
>playing showdown
t. smogonshitter
>>
>>27217384
>making a good counterargument is hard
>>
Why is that weird? What confuses you about this?
Ice type has been fucked defensively, and Kyurem has been fucked offensively when it comes to moves.
>>
>>27217504
>T. Sub 1100
What does this code mean
>>
>>27217375
it could take more advantage of the huge physical stat it has
give it shit like earthquake, ice punch, icicle crash, knock off, superpower
seriously whats the point of making a pokemon have 170 attack and have such a shitty physical movepool
>>
>>27217301
Kyurem's coverage is actually pretty cool once you get past the extraneous Dragon- and Ice-type attacks. Dragon and Ice already provide threatening coverage by themselves, plus it has Earth Power and Focus Blast nuke Steels. Arguably only Kyurem-B suffers from this, but it gains a physical Electric attack and has high optimal Special Attack anyways.

Comparing it to Flareon is unfair.
>>
>>27217375
>it's most reliable Dragon attack on the physical set is Dragon Claw due to Fairies shitting on Outrage spam
>only physical Ice attack it gets needs to charge, forcing it to go mixed
>mixed attackers in general
Just like Flareon needed Flare Blitz, Kyurem-B desperately needs Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, or even Ice Shard
>>
>>27217504
You're probably right, whatever the fuck that means.

I enjoy Pokemon for it's comfy atmosphere. If I wanted to play something competitively I'd find a better PVP-focused game.
>>
>>27217301
Earth Power + Ice Beam is damn good coverage. Fusion Bolt is great on it too, you get mixed Bolt-Beam. Mold Breaker helps so your Ice Beams get around venusaur's Thick Fat and Earth Power can fuck up Rotoms. The real problem is only 95 speed and no Ice Shard. Gen-6 is a priority festival and anything without it is at a disadvantage.
>>
>>27217635
see
>>27217594
gamefreak should stop being so fucking retarded and give it superpower/earthquake, plus give it icicle crash
>b-but they wont fit
swinub learns superpower and lickitung can learn earthquake
>>
Kyurem-B is OU because despite having one of the highest attack stats in the game its physical movepool is barren forcing you to go mixed. The fact that Kyurem-B has 170 attack but learns only one physical Ice-type move is mind-boggling.
>>
>>27217998
It has Outrage though.
>>
Would CrayRay be S tier in OU?
>>
>>27217654
Good for you faggot thanks for the blog
>>
>>27217359
actual truth the manchildren wont accept
>>
>>27218015
Outrage isn't the win button anymore dude.
>>
File: 14243145500081.jpg (55KB, 514x440px) Image search: [Google]
14243145500081.jpg
55KB, 514x440px
>>27217654
Legit question.

Why do shitters like you who HAVE NO INTEREST IN COMPETITIVE POKEMON feel the need to go into EVERY THREAD about competitive Pokémon and announce "oh competitive pokemon is gay you're all faggots LOL"

Like if you want to battle the NPCs forever that's fucking fine but keep it to yourself. You obviously don't know shit about competitive so why do you feel your input is necessary?
>>
>>27221222
Checked

And in answer to your question, it's because I saw the guys comment about "why would anyone play pokemon if not competitively" so, I answered his question.

>>27220772
>Three sentences = Blog
C'mon now son
>>
File: 1438127098876.gif (232KB, 510x662px) Image search: [Google]
1438127098876.gif
232KB, 510x662px
>COMPETITIVE
>POKEMANS
Say it with me
>COMPETITIVE POKEMANS
>>
>>27217359
Now THIS is cancer.
>>
>>27217169
Kyurem-B has shit typing, and has no moves.
>>
>>27217359
Because different people enjoy things differently. I like playing games casually: the presence of a competitive metagame makes it difficult to enjoy PvP that way. I also like playing games that are well-balanced and diverse: Pokemon doesn't really offer that either, no matter how much the community tries to work out metas and tiers to promote it.

So I don't really do PvP, because it's just not as fun.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.