[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Speed is Speed! Are you hoping for a return to Super Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: st4.jpg (37KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
st4.jpg
37KB, 400x240px
>Speed is Speed!

Are you hoping for a return to Super Training in Sun/Moon vp?
>>
>>27215780
I like the concept of Super Training and I definitely like being able to SEE EVs, but whilst I hope they bring back Super Training, I also hope they make it more exciting, less tedious, less annoying, and just... better.

Also, being able to see EVs without saving, using a Reset back, then soft-resetting after mentally noting the numbers that appear for a second would be really nice.
>>
Hell yeah. With Pokemon Amie getting locale accurate backgrounds and actual grooming, I can see them expanding this as well.
-Better background
-A different mini game for each stat, or at least for HP/physical/special/speed.
-Its an actual side quest or expanded into the pokeathlon.
>>
>>27215780
I hope they have a mode for IVs
>>
>>27215780
No, it's pointless because of hordes.

They should bring back the Pokéathlon instead because it was integrated in the game's world, provided great rewards like heart scales, PP ups and rare candies, and most of the minigames were fun to play even without the reward shop incentive.
>>
>>27216071
It's nice if you just need a bit of some stat and you can't/don't want to spend cash
>>
>>27215780
Yes, absolutely. Them actually giving a shit about making this shit not just convenient, but actually fucking viewable is awesome.

For us, it doesn't matter a whole ton, because we know hordes do a better job en masse, but the competitive arena is only niche. We already have the knowledge of EVs, but for the millions of kids and could-be competitive battlers who have yet to find out about it, Super training is a fucking fantastic addition. The concept is just better game design than not letting you know without doing calculations. Execution could use some brushing up, I mean they tried to make it fun with the mini games, but they were a bore from the start and got annoying quick, but it was a good god damn step in the right direction.

I know this board gives Gen 6 a ton of shit, but the QoL improvements were fucking top tier all around.
>>
>>27215780
that shit was kinda fun

until you realize that hordes and power items are way more effective!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.