[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Giratina actually evil, or . . . ? I always got the, "I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

So is Giratina actually evil, or . . . ? I always got the, "I rebelled in the past but I'm chaotic neutral now," vibe from it. It doesn't seem malevolent to me....
>>
It's antimatter OP, nothing evil about it just how it is.
>>
It rebelled, but Arceus was the bad guy
>>
I'M A REBEL #ANARKY4LIFE
>>
>>27209643
DESU Arceus always seemed like it had some sort of shady ulterior motive. I doubt this is the case, but I can easily envision Giratina being the good guy out of the two.

>>27209660
You do (you).
>>
I don't think it's a bad guy or even a rebel so much as just the simple fact of its existence endangered reality.

So Arceus had to exile it to its own reality where it wouldn't fuck everything up.

I don't really trust Arceus though
>>
>>27209586
Explicitly good in the anime, explicitly evil in Pokespe, just a big worm Pokemon representing antimatter in the games.
>>
File: 50714588_p4.png (233KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
50714588_p4.png
233KB, 800x557px
Only in bed.
>>
>>27209586
Anybody have a bigger version of this?
>>
File: gira.png (1MB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
gira.png
1MB, 1280x704px
No it just held the balance between Dialga and Palkia. It prevented Cyrus from accomplishing his goal, so he can't be evil. He is just the ruler of the Distortion World.
>>
>>27209586
He rebelled because he's antimatter and matter made him angry. He's clearly an orderly type, seeing as how his presence keeps the two worlds in balance and he gets pissed when Cyrus tries to disrupt said order.
>>
>>27209995
>It prevented Cyrus from accomplishing his goal
But in actuality it failed to prevent this because all Cyrus wanted was a world all to himself, one without the spirit and emotions of humanity. As soon as the player captured Giratina he was left as the only being in the Distortion World meaning he did accomplish his endgame goal.
>>
>>27209927
There don't appear to be any other sizes I'm afraid.

In future, it would benefit you to learn what reverse image search is and how to use it.
>>
>>27210189
Giratina literally shouldn't care. He's at least a few billion years old, the lifetime of a human is like the blink of an eye compared to that. Giratina just has to wait.
>>
>>27210928
It should, and it does. Cyrus had the Red Chain. He had Dialga and Palkia. Whatever world Cyrus wanted to create would have had negative impacts on all of reality, and would hurt Giratina and its world too. Maybe even kill Giratina, in all honesty.
>>
>>27211002
Have you read the post I replied to? Because your answer doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>27209701
>>27209813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3RSyyFqsus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-HFTjzXF_g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD73ZEmjmVE

There's no way Arceus is pure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.