[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which team has the least normies/12 year olds in it? Also Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon-teams.jpg (137KB, 1200x587px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-teams.jpg
137KB, 1200x587px
Which team has the least normies/12 year olds in it? Also Pokemon Go teams thread
>>
Please post all Pokémon GO related discussion in the general to prevent less active threads such as Showderp, Draw Thread, and Pokémon Anime Discussion threads being pushed off Page 10.

>>27205071
>>27205071
>>27205071
>>
Team Pokemon Sun & Moon
>>
>>27207887
What are you? A mod?
Hahaha

Do you do it for free? LMAO
>>
>>27207887
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>27207865
Valor=Normies (Adults who played Red and Blue once, Moms and Dads, old people, etc)
Mystic= Hipsters (Tumblrites, transgenders, LGBT, etc etc)
Instinct= Hardcore fans (People who have been playing for 20 years or so, most likely well educated and succesful)
>>
>>27207865
Every team has some bad people, just different kinds.
Instinct is edgelord hipsters
Mystic has the occasional neckbeard
Valor is mostly circlejerking normies
>>
>>27207949
>tumblrite tranny
>hardcore fan for 20 years

I joined Instinct, faglord.
>>
>>27207887
Okay im sorry, jenny.

Ill post in the designated thread from now on.
>>
>>27207949
>>27208045

Kek another loss for instinct
>>
>>27207949
You're fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>27207865
If I were you, I would choose based on your place of living (ex: my town is mostly yellow, so I picked blue), but you could also pick based on favorite color, bird, or team description.

If you just want to be a faggot and do what others tell you because you like to feel special and be a contrarian, then pick Instinct since it has the fewest members. Mystic has the most
>>
File: ursula.png (1MB, 1233x629px) Image search: [Google]
ursula.png
1MB, 1233x629px
>>27208069
>>27207909
>mfw I'm not even janny and he will probably warn or worse ban me for doing what I do.
Reluctantly bumping this thread.
>>
Valor -> People with common sense, don't really need to be part of an edgy team to speak for themselves since each one of their members stands out for their unique attitude.
Mystic -> Weirdos that desperately want to be different.
Insticts -> Dudes that think they too high of themselves but they are just normies or worse.
>>
>>27208099
>how do I sage
At least it wasn't long after the one before.
>>
>>27208168
>>how do I sage
Doesn't work with images, unless newmoot fixed it.
>>
>>27207865
Team Instinct is probably the most chill team.
>>
>>27208184
Then don't post an image...?
Whatever I don't care because again it wasn't like u bumped hardly at all.
>>
>>27207865
Instinct but we don't want you.
>>
I picked mystic, but I was thorn between it and instinct
so far all the mystics have been generally nice people
instincts have frat boy mentality and make up a huge party when they find other instincts
valors are usually normies
>>
>>27208376
This precisely.
>>
>>27208158
>My Team -> People with common sense, don't really need to be part of an edgy team to speak for themselves since each one of their members stands out for their unique attitude.

Jesus, is there anything more pathetic than when people do this?
>>
>>27207949
>lesbian mom who has been playing since RB
What team am I?
>>
>>27208092
I chose mystic. Even though our color looks light purple which grinds my gear btw. And because Articuno was my favorite ^_^
>>
>>27208756
Yes. Yes there is.
>>
>>27207949
pretty close except the "well educated and successful" part.
>>
>>27208756
Picking team n'sync
>>
File: 1466426817446.jpg (51KB, 720x656px) Image search: [Google]
1466426817446.jpg
51KB, 720x656px
>>27208777
a man with no shaft
>>
>>27209418
So like the rest of Team Mystic?
>>
literally all the same shit
>>
>>27209576

Get out.
>>
I stopped by Nintendo NYC today. There was a large group of people outside wearing t-shirts with Team Mystic logos.

I'm Mystic myself, and I found that horribly embarrassing by proxy.
>>
I've literally only seen massive assholes and Manchildren on instinct, talking about how superior they are, so if you want to be on a team with a bunch of cunts like that, go for it. Just know that they can't hold a gym for more than 5 minutes because of how few there are. It's easier to gym sit with Mystic or Valor, the only two real options.
>>
>>27207949
>well educated and succesful

wew, calm down there instinctfag
>>
>>27207865
>Valor
has a cute tomboy for the leader
>Instinct
has a shonen protagonist bro
>Mystic
cmon son dont do this
>>
>>27207889
/thread
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.