[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Sup /vp/, I have a little experiment for us all to try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1468668583229.jpg (44KB, 725x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468668583229.jpg
44KB, 725x375px
'Sup /vp/, I have a little experiment for us all to try out in pokemon go to distinguish normie bandwagon scum from actual pokemon fans. Show them a picture of a gen 4 or higher pokemon and ask them to give the name. Post results of normies embarrassing themselves here
>>
>>27200327
>normies embarrassing themselves here

Shoving pictures of Pokemon in people's faces and questioning them sounds like the more embarrassing behavior here.
>>
This post couldn't be more reddit even if you used the subject field for the thread
>>
I don't like normies everywhere playing Pokémon Go, but your post is autistic as fuck and you'll embarass yourself by doing it.
>>
>>27200327
Lol so new pokemon fans aren't allowed?

It's like saying people who aren't real football fans shouldn't be allowed to watch the EUROs or the World Cup, that's just retarded. Let the hype flow through you.
>>
File: fresh out of hex.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fresh out of hex.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>27200358
>>27200397
>>27200748

Where were you when OP got BTFO?
>>
>>27200327
We'll ferret out those fake geek girls together OP! Who needs sex when you have Goodra, am I right?
>>
Plot twist, OP is bandwagon scum
>>
>>27201597
Good thing goodra is fe.ma.le only!
>>
Ironically, the normie won't be the one embarassing themselves in this situation
>>
>>27201104
People who just jump on the world cup bandwagon aren't Soccer fans. People who just watch the winter Olympics aren't Luge fans. People who only like less than 20% of the Pokemon that exist and can barely name more than ten of the ones they "like" and don't even touch the main games aren't Pokemon fans.
>>
>>27200327
>>27200358
>>27200397
>>27200748
>>27201104
>>27201413
>>27201597
>>27201754
>>27202665
>>27202698
There OP, you got one person to reply to your thread that you keep samefagging. What's wrong, did a big mean bully trigger you on the internet?
>>
>>27202766

So? Someone who's not a true soccer fan can still genuinely enjoy the World Cup when it comes around. And someone who's not a true Pokemon fan can still enjoy a Pokemon game when one comes around that's more attractive to them. And maybe in the end, it'll make them a new soccer or Pokemon fan.
>>
>>27202798
>12 replies
>12 posters

What the hell are you trying to prove?
>>
>>27200327

>Be Chad
>Hanging out with your 9/10 gf playing Pokemon Go
>You haven't played a Pokemon game since you were a kid, but you're really getting into it now and you're even considering playing a real one once you get a DS.
>At that moment, an obese neckbeard wearing a Team Valor t-shirt and cargo shorts looks over to you
>You're not really sure what he wants, but you're about to compliment him on his shirt and ask him if he plays Go when he waddles over to you pointedly.
>Without warning, he suddenly holds up his fingerprint smudged phone and shows him pic related
>"Wh-What Pokemon is this? Why don't you tell me what Pokemon this is and which gen it's from?"
>His breath reeks almost as much as his B.O
>What the fuck is he even talking about?
>Does that thing have tits?
>He's making your girl uncomfortable, so you just tell him that you don't know.
>A smug expression crawls onto his face.
>"Ahh, so what you're saying is that you're just a normie bandwagoner who's pretending to like Pokemon for le sick reddit memes. I bet you haven't even played a game since the GSC era, popularly known as one of the weakest gens aside from the more recent RSE era. Do you even know what the current metagame is? That was a Gardevoir by the way: if you didn't know that, there's no hope for you! B-Baka!"
>You literally can't decipher half of what he just said.
>Pocketing his phone, he stumbles away with a derisive laugh.
>"Why don't you normies stop clogging our servers already? If you haven't played a game since Gen 2 then you should get the fuck out!"
>You watch him slowly waddle away to do the same thing to another unsuspecting passerby before returning your interest to your gf, who has spotted a nearby Charizard.
>>
>>27202889

Accurate. OP, why don't you give your plan a try and tell us how close to this is is?
>>
>>27202889
kek

OP BTFO
>>
>>27203196
>>27202939
>>27202889
Posts like this remind me that Reddit has invaded

Get off my board scum
>>
>>27201104
Its called soccer you stupid eurotrash.

>b-but that's what the rest of the world calls it!
I don't care what they say, you call it soccer becaue we're the superior country and you do what we say
>>
>>27200327
>>
>>27202889
>le everyone who plays pokemon is fat meme

why does every pokemon player have to be fat neckbeards? At least 90% of the people I have known to continue playing have been average or thin, with jobs, with hygiene etc. The ironic thing is that most of the "casuals" or people who only know gen 1 are in general fat anyway. Go look at the statistics on obesity, they're everywhere and pokemon GO is just another thing on their phone.

I'm just saying, chads are like 0.0001% of the population or less. I think you can safely assume that most people are less than average now given the obesity/overweight statistics. I mean think about it, the people you are approaching probably have had an interest in something else (twilight, harry potter, final fantasy, WoW, phone apps).
>>
>>27200327
Everyone is being an autistic 4channer. I'd say do it , and they most likely won't know, so they should kill themselves.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.