[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how much do we know about Trainer Customization in Sun &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

So how much do we know about Trainer Customization in Sun & Moon so far? Does it seem a lot more basic than what we had in XY?
>>
Nothing other than random pictures. You can change clothing and hairstyles again. That's about it. We also know the trainer has victory poses and such in battle. Could be those are customizable too.
>>
you can go hatless. best gen ever
>>
>>27186787
Thank fucking god. How confirmed is this though? It seemed people thought this with XY too upon seeing screenshots/videos of Serena and Calem being hatless as your rival.
>>
Why are the skin shades so bad?
>Aryan
>Japan
>Light tan
>Black Lives Matter™
There should be something in between.
>>
>>27186813
Still better than the literally no options we had in most games.
>>
>>27186804
The newest video showed a Battle Royal, and one of the Player Characters was hatless
>>
>>27186740
We can take off our hats, we can change our clothes and it seems the clothing will be more tropical this time, we can choose our skin tone, hair color, and eye color at the start of the game, and probably more. Let's just hope the clothing has been expanded for the male protagonist and that he now has the same amount of clothes as the female.
>>
File: 1443482800059.gif (330KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1443482800059.gif
330KB, 256x256px
>>27186740
>none of these skin shades match me
Fuck.
>>
>>27186862
Which is the closest?
>>
>>27186740
The customization will be far better than what we had in XY. Tropical themed clothing, option to take off your hat, presumably more male items so we get an equal balance. Also we have full models this time, and since our trainers stand in battle, customization feels more important and detailed
>>
>>27186813
His eyebrows are perfect
>>
Have they showed the female walking animation? Because the male one in the e3 demo looked like he had to take a shit constantly.
>>
So far XY is better, the only thing this one really has going for it is "OH MY GOD NO HATS!!!" Which I feel indifferent about since I feel like hats are the mark of trainers. Other than that, the clothes are all designed for 8 year olds so far with the only one I like being surfing pikachu tank top, and hair styles aren't confirmed yet. Dear god I don't want to be stuck with the boys default hairstyle.
>>
>>27186740
Hair styles aren't confirmed but clothing seems quite a bit more varied judging from the two videos we've seen, plus you can finally take off your hat
>>
>>27186740
>you can literally be a nigger
There were more niggers in france than hawaii
>>
>>27187313
There technically are no "niggers" in the Pokémon world. There aren't any white people or Asian people, either.
>>
>>27186862
Your fault for being a smurf
>>
File: 1466730979187.jpg (54KB, 553x483px) Image search: [Google]
1466730979187.jpg
54KB, 553x483px
>>27186740
>mfw I'm between 2 and 3
This is why we need sliders for skin tones.
>>
File: cap.jpg (152KB, 604x602px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
152KB, 604x602px
>there are people in this board right now that wont pick the brown girl
>>
>>27186862
Are you a ginger nigger with freckles or something?
>>
>>27187745
>Not going with blondie
fag
>>
>>27187086
they're threaded
>>
>>27186813
Exactly! They should've used slider instead.
>>
>>27187760
Not who you replied to but yes, give me freckles
>>
>>27186740
>can't have brown hair
>can't be ginger
>can't be tan whitey, only pale or pale jap color
>can't be black and have afro
The customisation is again poor.
>>
>>27189178
>also can't be albino
this game should let you pick male or female then either have sliders or more options separately for hair, eyes and skin. Non of these fit me or many other people, I'm not Ayran, I'm not Jap, I'm not Alluah Akbar, I'm not black.
I think I'll have to be jap or be really tan/ middle eastern
>>
>>27186740
Still more stylish than pokemon go.
>>
>>27187564
So am I, wtf you gonna pick?
>>
If they're making it possible to remove hat, it means there'll be barber or sth like that in Alola. So maybe it's possible to change hair colour later in the game. Ginger may be possible just as it was possible in X/Y. It makes no sense to make option to remove hat and than lock players behind their first pick at the beginning of the game.
>>
>>27186813
I don't think you've seen a Japanese person before
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.