[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ay gang, don't really have anything to do pokewise until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: black-white-back-shiny.png (652KB, 2976x2016px) Image search: [Google]
black-white-back-shiny.png
652KB, 2976x2016px
Ay gang, don't really have anything to do pokewise until sun moon come out in a few months, so I thought I might try and catch em all, cause I havnt done this since get 4 and thought it'd be a good way to take up some time until sun, then of course I can transfer everything to gen 7 when it's out and finish that 800 or so dex which would really be something.
I have pearl, soul silver, white. White 2, platinum, y, and omega ruby. After I spend the next few days transferring everything to ruby I should have well over half.
Anyway anyone finished a gen 6 dex? Any tricky mons to get? With all the games and net trading we have now it seems pretty easy compared to a few years back.
Could use some niggas to do it with aswell, having a full dex to transfer to sun won't be too shabby
>>
gen6 has lots of available pokemon. you can get most without transferring. the ones that are hard to get are:
>pokemon not in gen6 (mankey etc)
>mythic event pokemon (meloetta etc)
>trade evos (porygonz and friends)

you can get most anything from the gts, meaning that mythic pokemon are the ones you will need to trade around for.
>>
>>27180813
Yeah i was thinking you'd be able to get most with just the 4 gen 6 games.
Is there a list somewhere of what games you'd need to get get them all.
Don't wanna rely on the gts too much, makes it a bit less fun if you get me.
>>
It's possible to catch em all with just x/y and or/as. But you still have the issue of starters/version exclusives, which you can get by trading
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.