[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Game Freak decided to make all twelve Olympians Pokémon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (78KB, 420x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 420x307px
If Game Freak decided to make all twelve Olympians Pokémon, how would they probably handle them?
>>
Nothing that my trusty Espeon can't handle
>>
Like shit.
>>
Make Zeus an electric/flying type eagle that can breed with anything.
>>
>>27177908
Made me kek. Most of them should probably be able to breed with anything.

Posidon is a Water/Psychic hippocampus.

Hades is a Dark/Fire ram.
>>
>>27177908
The demigod offspring gets !00% chance for 31 ivs in everything. or something like that but nerfed a bit.
>>
>>27178134
>Made me kek. Most of them should probably be able to breed with anything.

It's not going to happen due to the target audience for these games, but that would be amazing. They could also pass down special attributes, making their offspring essentially Demilegendary Pokémon.
>>
Athene will be a nice addition to the waifumons
>>
>>27177785
Fug is already kind of like Zeus. Lord of the sky, quells other people's petty bullshit, everyone knows he's top dog but occasionally has to be reminded that Mega Fug exists, and sits on top of a giant tower/mountain. The name Fug accounts for Zeuse's insatiable horniness as well.

The only things missing are a beard, and a bitchy wife.
>>
>>27177785
Rampardos is pretty much Ares. Everyone flinches at the sight of his Attack, then remember he is the god of redundancy and uses any tactic ever to outplay it.
>>
>>27178590
So I'm gonna be that guy. Where does Fug come from for Rayquaza?
>>
>>27178726
There was a /vp/ thread where German Rayquazas were distributed, and the Flying type got abbreviated first to Flug, then in one or two instances down to Fug, and the rest is history.
>>
>>27177785

Legendaries.
>>
Greece/Rome region when?
>>
>>27178150
It's IV's can only be perfect for half it's stats, unless bred with another God.

>Current Year
>Forgetting about Demi-gods
>>
Zeus Poseidon Box Legendaries.
Ares the 3rd legendary.
Everyone else in trios.
>>
>>27180497
>implying Hades isn't the 3rd legendary
>>
Poorly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.