[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone feel uncomfortable using their phone in public now because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: man child.jpg (79KB, 536x375px) Image search: [Google]
man child.jpg
79KB, 536x375px
anyone feel uncomfortable using their phone in public now because you think people will know you are playing a kids game like some manchild?

I also paranoidly think anyone walking and using their phone is on it because they are playing pokemon go. So i try taking a peek to see if they are.
>>
>>27177252
>anyone else feel uncomfortable about doing something everyone is doing, I even take peeks to see if they do it

just fucking play the game, if there's anyone who's a manchild here it's you
>>
>>27177252
literally everyone is playing Go

Why should I be embarrassed about playing Pokemon now?
>>
If it bothers you that much, hold your phone sideways, pokemon go is only played vertically
>>
>>27177286
>if there's anyone who's a manchild here it's you

yes that was what I was pointing out.

>>27177317
>Why should I be embarrassed about playing Pokemon now?

when you bump into hot girls who view you as a manchild.

>>27177370
>hold your phone sideways, pokemon go is only played vertically

then the adults will think you are taking pictures of the little girls in the area.
>>
>>27177252
No, because when I use my phone in public it's because I'm texting, which doesn't involve me holding it out in front of myself and not watching where I'm walking. Which leads me to the question I've been asking people.. am I a true Pokemon fan if I've never had the desire to even download this app and try it? Not once?
>>
>>27177252
Dude, people are shallow and shitty, if you don't look like a "good" person, no matter what you do, they'll judge you negatively.

I often fucking play Pokemon on my 3ds, which is the Red X&Y one, in public on my college campus, and no one bats an eye, and other feign interest in what I'm doing and its because I'm 6'6" and built. Then I hear people constantly murmuring about rather guys going by, saying terrible shit about them being wastes of space or manchildren, because they aren't tall or athletic, knowing nothing more about them.

You do you, man. Just you do you.
>>
>>27177413
>when you bump into hot girls who view you as a manchild
I never understood this. All over 4chan, particularly /r9k/, sluts get shat on and seem to be hated, but then every fucking poster that hates on them also wants to have them as a gf. If they're not your type, then you won't have a better chance with them whether you're playing pokemon or not.

Protip: You're not those sluts' type. So why fucking care?
>>
Yeah
>Jumped on the Pokemon fad late in Elementary School and only caught the tail end of Yellow being the shit before everyone became too edgy for it while I still enjoyed it
>Have hidden my power level ever since
I wish I could stop caring, I almost did in high school because O thought everyone stopped giving a shit about that kind of thing
>Play WoW
>Reading the blizzard forums during programming class
>Pair of cool guys or whatever and the only girl in the class sit behind me
>Start giving me shit for it
>Not joking or anything but legit shitting on me for playing WoW
>Repeat every day
>Don't really give a fuck at this point
>One day the ringleader pulls out a laptop and is playing WoW in a game of Alterac Valley
>He and the other two still try and fuck with me about playing
It didn't even really upset me I just started hiding again because it was annoying to deal with

I don't know, maybe I'm being weird but I just avoid talking about anything nerdy around normal people and save it for when I'm with my friends
>>
>>27177413
but i see hot girls playing it. would be rather hypocritical of them to think its fine for them but im too old
>>
>>27177413
Since I'm /fit/ I literally don't care what women think, nor do I care about anyone else's opinion of me. Besides, there's so many hot chicks in my town that are all about this shit right now, and think it's cool that a muscular guy can have "nerdy" hobbies. Stop hiding who you are. Their opinions won't kill you, nor will you die with any of them, so it literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>27177770
is it possible for me to pick up chicks with this?
>>
>>27177413
But...Hot girls are playing it too.

Go to literally any college campus or major city anywhere.
>>
>>27177800
Probably not.
Most cute chicks are with their boyfriends already, using them as a shield to prevent getting hit on by guys like you or are landwhales.
>>
>>27177879
what do you mean by guys like me?
>>
>>27177252
If you do anything with enough confidence people will respect you. It when you start acting like a anxious spaz that bullies sniff you out and take advantage. And honestly, people playing pokemon is the majority right now. If you can't feel comfortable playing especially now, stop, get a grown up job, work out and get married and be normal.
>>
Are you expecting to get approved of by everybody?

You could walk outside without your smartphone and people will be calling you all kinds of shit in their heads, making all kinds of assumptions, every fucking second of the day

You have been judged and insulted by strangers more times than your brain can quantify. Literally everyone has. Chad too. People shit on other people who are better AND worse looking than them. People shit on other people who are different, and also people who are just like them in every way

You think self-moderating will lower the chance of judgement. I guarantee it never will

So what the fuck are you expecting?
>>
>>27177252
Nope. I just mind my own business and play it because i enjoy it. Hard to believe right?
>>
>>27178093
this kinda inspired me, anon.
>>
>>27177252
No, man. It's the top of reddit. It's on CNN! Everyone is doing it!

Try enjoying something "cool" for once and act like you're having fun and you'll be amazed when people think you're a cool dude. Seriously. How do you think everyone else does it?
>>
>>27178093
Th-thank you, an-anon
>>
>>27177431
>am I a true Pokemon fan if I've never had the desire to even download this app and try it? Not once?
so then why are you even here at this board if you're not a hardcore pokefag?

>>27177540
>You do you, man. Just you do you.
I've always been doing myself. especially no one else wants to do me.

>>27177601
>If they're not your type, then you won't have a better chance with them whether you're playing pokemon or not.
its not so much getting with women, but the thought that other adults will see me as the true manchild that I am trying to hide.

>>27177712
>I don't know, maybe I'm being weird but I just avoid talking about anything nerdy around normal people and save it for when I'm with my friends
tfw no friends

>>27177751
>but i see hot girls playing it. would be rather hypocritical of them to think its fine for them
yet they still do.

>>27177809
>But...Hot girls are playing it too.
>Go to literally any college campus or major city anywhere
I'm actually too old for college girls now. When exactly did that happen? tfw...

>>27177984
>If you can't feel comfortable playing especially now, stop, get a grown up job, work out and get married and be normal.
I do have a grown up job. I work, on an occasion. I'm not fit, but i'm not fat. Not married, not normal.

>>27178093
>So what the fuck are you expecting?
mostly to not be caught playing a kids game like some manchild.

>>27178098
>Nope. I just mind my own business and play it because i enjoy it. Hard to believe right?
No, I believe most who don't care are people those weird people like the picture on OP.

>>27178221
>How do you think everyone else does it?
likely because they are still at an age where playing it is not manchild status, unlike me.
>>
Who the fuck gives a shit about what your playing. Go have fun like the rest of us faggot
>>
>>27177252
Why? Fucking everybody is playing. My goddamn sisters are playing it. Even my fucking boss is playing it.
>>
>>27178379
pix of your sis.

also, your boss is a manchild?
>>
I don't care. As long as you don't act like a idiot or insecure, you are fine.
>>
>>27178303

Do you think you're going to spontaneously combust from someone calling you a manchild in their head?

You'll never see them again, if you even see them at all, and they'll forget you exist within hours.

Also you'll be getting called a bunch of names whether or not they know you play Pokemon, for no reason. That's how people work. People will even say terrible things about their close friends and loved ones, and you're a stranger, so all bets are off. Just embrace it.
>>
File: Pokemon_Red_Sprite.jpg (22KB, 742x527px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Red_Sprite.jpg
22KB, 742x527px
>>27177252
>7 mil playing and growing, most downloaded gaming app in the US, more than candycrush, the definitive normalfag game
>>>bringing communities together
>meeting new people and rekindling friendships thanks to common interest
>taking on gyms and finding pokemon with your team
>parks, bars, cities at night full of people playing
>trading and battling coming soon, possibly other features
>more generations of pokemon likely to be added
>everyone remembers pokemon
>pokemon is cool again
>literally living childhood dream through shit AR game

For all the autists complaining about everyone playing, calling it shit because it doesn't stack up to the main series, realize that this is the golden age of pokemon. You may never get another chance in your life at becoming an irl pokeman trainer. Would be pretty shitty to miss out on it because you were too stubborn to play.
>>
>>27177958
guys who are trying to get women through a mobile game
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.