[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Pokemon go, i just had one of the most embarrasing experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 24

File: ttfw.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
ttfw.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
Fuck Pokemon go, i just had one of the most embarrasing experiences of my fucking life trying to play this game

>be a 20 yrs old regular looking individual
>decide to leave my house to play pokemon go for the first time
>decide to go to a park nearby because there's around 3 pokestops there and a gym
>get to the park and find 0 pokemon on the way to the park
>nothing but kids and their moms in the park
>a few kids playing go too on their phone
>they all avoid me as much as they can while looking at me weirdly
>already feeling uncomfortable being the only adult there playing fucking pokemon on his phone
>all kids avoid me and i'm in a giant grass field alone in the middle
>"o-ok let's find pokemon"
>keep walking and realize all the fucking pokestops are in a giant underground sewage passage down the park for some fucking stupid reason
>still 0 pokemon found
>some little kids playing soccer notice me and scream to me
"HEY FAG THERE'S A PIKACHU DOWN HERE, COME AND GET IT!"
>"YEAH I JUST GOT A CHARIAZARD BRO XD"
>they all laugh
>i hear some of their moms laugh too
>feel even more uncomfortable
>turn around to see all the soccer moms and old woman passing my staring at me REALLY
weirdly
>my anxiety is at the top, no longer want to be there anymore
>suddenly, finally a pokemon appears
>it's a fucking 30 cp pidgey
>catch it and leave with my head looking at the ground the whole time

This app fucking sucks, why am i forced to leave my house to play it? even worse it drains my battery like hell, i had 80% battery when i left and i had 50% when i came back and i only left for like 10 minutes, my phone was burning so much it was about to fucking combust.

I never want to do this shit again.
>>
File: Autismus Maximus.jpg (174KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
Autismus Maximus.jpg
174KB, 523x720px
>He needs a fucking mobile kiddy game to leave the house and "exercise"

hahahna
>>
>>27173385
Next time leave the fedora and duster at home. You might want to shave off the neckbeard too.
>>
>>27173385
It's your own fault. Before release most of us (/vp/) was against POGO. After release half of us (/vp/) is playing POGO, a normie game.
>>
File: 1458322841495.jpg (5KB, 192x160px) Image search: [Google]
1458322841495.jpg
5KB, 192x160px
>>27173385
Man, poor luck OP.
I tried GO and it went great.
>Try GO
>leads me to some starbucks that has like 2 pokestops
>brought laptop to farm
>a Japanese qt looks at my stickers and ask if I was playing GO
>we share some coffee and talk
>got them digits
Thanks Pokemon GO!
>>
>showing up in a park filled with children
>not just walking right by
>notice the awkward atmosphere
>not peacing out immediately
>seeing literally zero pokemon
>not moving on

Really it's all your fault for being so fucking stupid and autistic that you can't use basic human rationality to not be annihilated socially
>>
>>27173385
>no pokemon
The server was probably down lol
>>
File: tumblr_oa0caiO9ap1vzlckho1_1280.jpg (111KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa0caiO9ap1vzlckho1_1280.jpg
111KB, 640x644px
So, you have a toaster phone, have no friends, and got bullied by literal children?
My story.
>download it first day
>that weekend, go out with friends to bar.
>trendy part of town that I live in, EVERYONE is playing.
>some dude rolls down the road blasting the theme song and everyone sings.
>feels good
I have like four other stories. OP, you should probably an hero.
>>
>>27173385
Loser, I caught a Spearow and like three more Spearow to turn into candy. Soon it's gonna be a Fearow and fuck you up boi.
>>
>>27173494
This. If you really had such a sperging problem, OP, you'd know how to avoid situations like that altogether. Nice fake story though.
>>
>>27173455
I'm pretty /fit/ faggot, i'm regular looking, nothing too good but i'm not ugly retard.
>>27173458
I was against pokemon GO, and i'm still kinda am, but i wanted to play the game properly before completely writting it off, after all, everyone is playing it, it should be atleast decent, right?

>>27173475
Pretty dope experience anon, but if someone aproached me and asked me about the game i legit have no idea what i would say.
I've seen a few teenagers walking around my neighborhood playing GO in their phones, but i haven't seen an actual adult play GO, i guess adult pokemon go players go for the most crowded areas in their city so they can maximize their gains? that would make sense.
>>
>>27173385
>drains battery
just fucking go into the settings and select the option that fixes that.
>>
File: tfw cat.jpg (72KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
tfw cat.jpg
72KB, 500x669px
>>27173494
I had no idea the park was going to be filled with only children, i tought i'd see some adults playing too.
I tried not to care for the kids, but once they started to notice me and make fun of me i didn't knew how to react, i left near almost inmediately tho.

I just wanted to play GO anon...

>>27173519
That's what i tought too, but then i found the Pidgey, that had me confused.
>>
Dude, I just turned 24 and my experience is the opposite. I'm a total sociopath. I never smile at strangers or connect via eye contact, because I lost any human touch. However, while playing Pokemon GO, I've come across so many people who covertly glanced at their smartphone then up and looked around in a semi-paranoid way. I knew what they were playing; they knew what I was playing. I smiled at and laughed with so many strangers today like never before. Finally, I could relate to people, even if it's just due to a game. That brief emergence of connectedness gave me a good feeling. I've never gotten any strange glances. Well, maybe it's because I look like Son fucking Goku, and people don't wanna fuck with me. However, I doubt that really happened to you, objectively. Maybe you're just too paranoid.
>>
>>27173532
I do have friends, but they're always busy and when they're not it's hard to see them because they live pretty at the other fucking side of my city.
I guess i could organize something with them and play go alongside people, that'd make it easier.
>>
File: woman eating pizza.jpg (98KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
woman eating pizza.jpg
98KB, 1300x866px
>>27173560
i wish it was fake
>>
>>27173574
>I'm pretty /fit/ faggot, i'm regular looking, nothing too good but i'm not ugly retard.

The ugly ones never think they're ugly
>>
>>27173626
>maybe it's because I look like Son fucking Goku
Problem solved anon, being buff screams confidence, it's easier to trust in people with a confident look like buff people, if you were a hyper skinny dead-looking faggot nobody would get anywhere near close to you
>>
>>27173385
It's not the app's fault you're a loser. Loads of 20-sometehing year old normal-fags are playing this shit. If you're not a complete autist you shouldn't have trouble blending in.
>>
>>27173626
I read that in Dexter Morgan's voice after
>I'm a total sociopath.
Weird.
>>
>>27173719
>need social skills to play this pokemon game
why, just add more single player shit, not everyone likes going outside, surprise anon!
>>
>>27173780
The entire purpose of the game is to encourage people to go outside you giant lard.
>>
>>27173611
>all that damage control

Listen man even if you didn't know there would be kids once you fucking saw all of them you shoulda just moved on. Plus the fact you werent seeing any mons to begin with. At that point why did you even bother with the area if you weren't running across anything?
>>
>>27173385
I see tons of people at least in their late teens or older. Met a thirtysomething guy today. Go play near a college campus or something if you want to be around adults playing.
>>
File: 1462107730765.png (116KB, 260x258px) Image search: [Google]
1462107730765.png
116KB, 260x258px
>>27173626
ow the edge
>>
>>27173408
You say that like it makes him a bad person...
>>
>still having a sense of shame
normie desu
>>
>>27173900
I wanted to get close to the pokestops atleast and that's where the kids noticed me.
Even if i didn't saw any pokemon atleast there were pokestops i could visit, that's why i didn't left inmediately, and also because i tought the kids wouldn't mind me being there??? i forgot how shitty kids are???

>>27173912
Yeah i guess i could go and try to visit my college campus, hopefully i'm not the only one playing there or i'll look like a giant sperg
>>
>>27173937
Blurting out memes you don't understand, bravo.
>>
>has aniexty
Stop getting cucked by your own brain OP
>>
File: bnh m.png (104KB, 416x395px) Image search: [Google]
bnh m.png
104KB, 416x395px
>>27174039
It's not easy anon, once i heard the kids literally screaming at me i could barely move, i don't like being such a sperg
>>
>>27173574
>I'm pretty /fit/ faggot, i'm regular looking, nothing too good but i'm not ugly retard.
>THIS grade of trigger
>THIS broken language
>THIS level of insecurity
It's official, people do lie on the Internet.
>>
>>27173574
>I'm pretty /fit/ faggot

sure you are
>>
>>27173385
come clean with us anon, none of this happened
>>
>>27174111
Why would anyone come and lie on the internet anon? there's no way to prove it other than posting a picture and i'm not going to post a fucking picture of myself on 4chin of all the places on the fucking internet.

You're free to believe what you want.
>>
>>27174149
Now I believe you even less
>>
>>27173385 (OP)

Relax, you just had bad luck with that people. Try to play the game in other places, then. And dont be scared of what ppl will think bout u, they are the stupid faggots who dont know Pokémon is for all ages!
>>
>>27174149
Okay baby girl i believe you.

Just like i believe the numerous bodybuilders,athletes and models with crippling anxiety
>>
File: 1468377318575.png (72KB, 540x212px) Image search: [Google]
1468377318575.png
72KB, 540x212px
>want to go outside like a normie and play pokemon go
>not enough confidence to do so
>sit at home talking about it on /vp/
how do i do it? i have no friends to go out with either
>>
>>27173626
Kys you edgy faggot
>>
>>27174130
It did, kids are mean, that's nothing new.
>>
>>27173986
>defending your actions when you know they are blatantly wrong.

It's not about how shitty kids are it's about you looking like a pedophile you dumb autist. I get that people make mistakes socially but really dude? You couldnt just walk to other poke stops further away and come back later?
>>
>>27174173
I never said i was a bodybuilder, i stay in shape because i exercise regularly 3-4 times a week, but i'm not buff or anything, i'm just not fat.
But even if i'm not, there's no way to actually prove it other than posting a picture and i'm not THAT retarded, so believe what you want.
>>
>>27174180
Go outside with your friends, it's better to go in a group than just playing by yourself if you have 0 confidence.
>>
>>27174219
I believe that you're a fat hairy cunt since you definitely act like one
>>
Um.. maybe you shouldnt have played this at the park?

Try going to your city's downtown (if you live in the city). It should be mostly adults there.
>>
>>27174210
I doubt i looked like a pedophile, i wasn't trying to get close to the kids, i was just walking around looking at my phone.
So any adult around kids is a pedophile anon?
>>
>>27174219
>so believe what you want.

I believe you are a fatass liar.
>>
>>27173475

>go to Starbucks, Barnes&Nobles and other places along
>nobody ever, EVER talks to me

I dont look that bad.. maybe they can just smell my autism.
>>
File: it all returns to nothing.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
it all returns to nothing.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>27174259
I wasn't expecting people to be at the park at this hour in the first place, but yes i do have plans of trying the game in my city's downtown, but i'll do it with company, if i couldn't play this by myself around a bunch of kids in the park, i would never be able to play it in a place where there's even more people around me.
>>
>>27173385
dude, give no fucks. i get anxiety can be daunting, but it'll all go away when you don't give a shit. and if that doesn't work, go somewhere with less kids
>>
>literally first time I played go I came home with a "happy hunting:)!" And directions to a pinsir from a neighbor
Get better neighbors, op
>>
>>27174262
>So any adult around kids is a pedophile anon?

Welcome to America.
>>
>>27174330
My neighbors are either little kids or really old people, there's no other young adults here, it sucks.
Cool stuff anon, i've been hearing a lot of cool experiences from go and not many negative experiences like the one i wrote in the OP, which kinda gave me hope
>>
>>27174306

Yes, playing with others is much better. Just make sure you're all in the same team so you can snipe gyms easily.

Kids can be assholes, and they're taught from birth that lone men at the park are all pedophiles, so... yeah. Just dont go there anymore.
>>
File: buen meme.jpg (12KB, 292x294px) Image search: [Google]
buen meme.jpg
12KB, 292x294px
>>27174360
I don't live in America
>>
File: Gengar.gif (482KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
Gengar.gif
482KB, 500x469px
>>27174219
I don't get it.

If you really are """"/fit/""""" then why do you get so defensive when somebody dismisses you as a neckbeard/fedora?

.....fishy,,,,,
>>
>>27174388
Speaking about gyms, i have a long way to go before i try to take a gym, i'm fucking level 4 and i can't really level up because there's no pokemon around my area, the gym i found in the park was occupied by a team Valour Snorlax, gotta get a fighting type then.

Pokemon type weaknesses still apply to this game, right?
>>
>>27174390

Well that's how it is here bro.

>Adal Ramones

Eres de Mexico?
>>
>>27173385
Sounds fake as shit. Even if its real youre just autistic. Stop being an anxious faggot and just have fun.
>Be me
>Rural as fuck town so not much near me
>Plan to meet up with buddy from work by the gym in our town
>Gym is a fucking bait shop. Just to emphasize rural
>Pull out of development. Blasting Emerald Route music
>See two kids walking down the road looking at phones
>Slow down, roll the window down
>"Pokemon Go?"
>"Hell yea dude we just caught a bulbasaur!"

Shit like this has happened literally every day
>>
File: pkmn elesa emolgas.jpg (767KB, 1864x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn elesa emolgas.jpg
767KB, 1864x1000px
>>27174455
Looking at how i haven't responded to all those replies calling me a fat neckbeard, i don't really mind if you believe me or not.
>>
File: doubting man of punching.jpg (11KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
doubting man of punching.jpg
11KB, 446x500px
>>27174471
Yup, kids here are just as mean as they are in America, really.
>>
File: kojimam.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
kojimam.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
>>27174476
I'm an anxious autistic faggot, i already know that, i need to work on it, a good starting point would be going out to play this game with friends.
>>
>>27174500

I know mexican kids, so yeah, I know.

But kids here all think you're a pedophile if you're a grown man alone at the park.. which is why OP fucked up.
>>
>>27174527
Dont worry m8. I struggle with anxiety as well. This game has actually helped quite a bit. I could almost never talk to strangers but I do it all the time now. Just earlier I was at dinner with the gf and we saw these two kids playing so i dropped a lure module on the stop that covered the restaurant. Caught a cp 617 tauros All of a sudden i hear this 16 year old kid like jump out of his seat and yell to his friend. Went over to tell them to enjoy the lure module. Kid thanked me and we all talked about what wed caught for a few minutes.

Just connect with people over the game. Its a really good ice breaker
>>
File: pokemon bianca w.jpg (126KB, 550x588px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon bianca w.jpg
126KB, 550x588px
>>27174579
Surprisingly i was never tought to not talk to strangers while i was a kid, i just avoided strangers because i was autistic and got nervous around people i didn't knew.
So i guess kids this current generation are taught better, which is a good thing.
And yeah, kids in Mexico are pretty smug, they joke about everything.

>>27174589
I guess i just gotta try harder then, thanks anon i guess i shouldn't let one bad experience ruin this whole game for me, i'll give it another go some other day.
>>
>>27173385

Instead of acting shamed and gay, act like an ironic hipster who just happened to be playing some new smartphone game in between hardcore sessions of normie stuff like talking to women in bars. Clearly you have no anti-bullying instincts.
>>
>>27174483
>i don't really mind if you believe me or not.

You keep saying this and yet you keep responding
>>
>>27174130
I dunno, anon. I'm sure he would've come up with a better story than this if he wanted to lie. This shit was so boring, "slice-of-life," and commonplace that I nearly fell asleep while reading it.
>>
>>27173385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwv0rVUc9ps

are you this man?
>>
>go to park to get some mons
>parents are giving me strange looks because I'm there by myself as an adult man
>eventually cops are called
>I explain to cops that I was just there to drop a lure so I can snatch an Elekid and Smoochum
>get arrested and thrown in jail

Thanks Niantic.

Of course this story is fake.
>>
>>27174764
It's been a while since middle school anon, i don't remember how i used to cope with being bullied, it's been a long time.
>>
File: the feeling will never leave me.jpg (27KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
the feeling will never leave me.jpg
27KB, 400x600px
>>27174811
N-no...
>>
>>27173385
Cringe Thread
>>
>>27173458
>POGO
Fuck off the reddit
>>
Someone screencap OP for cringe threads
>>
File: gravity rush k4.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gravity rush k4.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>27175024
Hello r/4chan
>>
>>27173626
Is an edgelord like you on team Mystic/Valor by any chance?
>>
File: tmp_29949-025~2-2130612912.jpg (342KB, 1252x1085px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29949-025~2-2130612912.jpg
342KB, 1252x1085px
Why did I click this thread?
I'm getting embarrassed just reading it.
>>
My only experience was my neighbor yelling "STOP LOOKING FOR POKEMON AND LOOK FOR A JOB"
>>
>>27174500
>be from Mexico
>go on a Chinese bamboo scroll
>complain about your adventure
>in english

This isn't just regular autism it's advanced autism.

My shitheadery aside once you get done paying for the wall. Follow these basic steps.

Start up go.
Get a good sense of where you are going to go.
Hold it in your hand at your side as you walk.
If it vibes you found a pokemon so catch it
Shitpost on your favorite board.
Bring the game back up and repeat.

Congrats you are now hiding your power level.
>>
>>27175098
That's the point anon, the OP wants you to feel the same embarrasment he felt on his experience.
>>
File: za warru requiem.jpg (162KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
za warru requiem.jpg
162KB, 953x960px
>>27175173
¿Quieres que me queje en español en un tablón de imágenes chinas para gente que habla ingles?

That wouldn't make any sense anon...
>>
>>27175207
>he doesn't know about Hispachan

Fuck man i just drink Corona I shouldn't be more Mexican than you.
>>
There has to be a reason for this OP (you clothes/look/demeanor) or you live in a really shitty neighborhood. I don't even really like talking to people that aren't within my circle of friends but I've had a ton of nice conversations with strangers because of Go. The other day in the city I saw two kids arguing about which of them were allowed to catch the Eevee nearby. I told them that it doesn't work that way and that multiple people can catch the Pokemon that they appear so they shouldn't argue over it. Their parents were there and it wasn't really weird or anything, the kids thanked me and the parents just smiled.

Met some asian guy at the park on the second day the game was released. He noticed I was playing too and came over to ask if I knew how gym battles worked. I told him about it and then we showed each other our Pokemon and talked for a while.

Teamed up with a couple of randoms at a different park to split up and search for the nearby Magmar.

Exchanged friendly bants with a couple of team yellow players trying to take my gym as I was training it.

Haven't really had a bad experience with people while playing so far. Also if the mothers laughed at and is completely okay with one of their little kids calling a total stranger a fag they aren't worth shit anyway, who gives a fuck what they think.
>>
>>27173817
This. Pokemon Go is Japan trying to solve America's obesity problem before our country collapses under us and we become a giant fatcano in theirs.
>>
>>27175100

That's what I should be doing too. ;_;
>>
File: kr.jpg (34KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
kr.jpg
34KB, 500x632px
>>27175338
Of course i know about hispachan, i visit it from time to time, but that shit is pretty dead.

>>27175383
It was probably just me, i guess i seemed like i cared too much, took it too seriously, expected to meet nice people like everyone else is doing but i just saw kids giving me really strange looks, it's probably my long hair, it's not common in my city to have long hair, but i was dressing like a normal guy my age with a regular complexion, i wasn't wearing a fedora and a trenchcoat or anything cringey. My hair looks a little close to pic related.
>>
>>27175383
And yes, you're right, i should be giving less of a fuck, but i guess i expected too much for my first time playing the game, acted like a retard and got made fun because of it, i'll try acting more like a chill normie next time.
>>
TL;DR OP is a little baby fag

Started the day at lvl 9, have been out a few times around dusk up and down the main street where I live. There are so many pokestops on the main road and the trails behind my apartment complex that I have thrown away about 100 pokeballs and 50 revives just to have space open in case I find lucky eggs or something more important.

I drive a few miles up the street to a metro park that has a ton of rose gardens and there's a pokestop about every 100 meters or less. I walk 3.5 km working on hatching eggs and filling up my dex, then I come to a playground with two pokestops that both have lure modules active. As I get closer I notice more and more 'adults' on their phones. I stay and catch about 10 pokemon and then start walking around the pond about 200 meters away to see if I can get some water pokes. As I get to the farthest point of the pond from the playground, I hear the late 20's guy that was sitting on the bench across from me yell something about a 1500 CP poke he just caught or evolved. Everyone there had to have heard him and most others were on Pokémon GO as well.

As the kids started to leave around dusk, there was a group of about a dozen adults still on the playground catching pokemon at the lured stops. In fact most of the people I have seen playing it in general are older.
>>
>>27174180
Girlfriend doesn't game, like at all, none of my friends play GO, there isn't even a chat function on GO. I just GO out by myself and get stops and pokemon. It isn't hard, aren't we all lonely spergs on here anyway? Why need friends?
>>
>>27174180
Take a shot before you leave the house you'll be ready to talk to anyone in no time
>>
I can evolve 23 pokemon. Should I use lucky egg yet?
>>
>>27174285
You're probably intimidatingly attractive unlike the previous poster who is looks so mundane no women ever worries about approaching him.
>>
>>27173385

Dude, why would you walk right into a place filled with kids? That would have been weird even without the app

Try going somewhere that people your age are actually playing, or where you don't stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
Here's my first public experience in a hotspot with lots of people, posted it in the general earlier:

>back-up truck into a good spot in a parking lot that I can reach 3 lured stops at
>3-4 teenagers walk up to the bed of my truck and let my tailgate down
>Look me right in the eye and say "well it's what tailgates are for right?"
>they all sit and start to play
>turn truck on
>stomp gas
>a dudebro and two emo-goth things hit the pavement
>they start to chase me but quickly give up when they realize they can't run faster than an automobile

Don't touch my truck.
>>
>>27176442
You did the right thing. Fuckers need to learn some god damned respect.
>>
The problem I see with most guys taking shit for playing this game is that they make it super obvious they're playing, which makes them easy marks

I generally just use this app whenever I'm running. I take a route through the city that has dozens of pokestops along the way I don't even look at the screen unless I feel the phone vibrate to tell me a 'mon has appeared. A guy wearing workout clothes and jogging is far less conspicuous than a guy whose wearing casual clothes walking in circles a snail's pace and awkwardly standing around with his eyes glued to his smartphone

Incorporating the game INTO your daily routine takes a lot of the edge off compared to literally building your agenda around the game

Or you could also just not give a fuck, since no one's actually going to do anything to you.
>>
If this story isn't actually just total bullshit for replies I'd say you just look a little too old to be doing this type of thing.
>>
>>27176442
Where the fuck do you people live where people act so immoral?
>>
File: CnHyuwxUEAAq3ON.jpg (134KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CnHyuwxUEAAq3ON.jpg
134KB, 1200x900px
>>27176525

But how do you get all the pokestops if your jogging and your phones away...?
>>
>>27176525
I'm doing marathon training and I was running with my phone already. It's fantastic for hatching eggs too.
>Wild Snorlax appears
>it runs away
>I'm slower than a Snorlax
>>
File: pepemon.jpg (39KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
pepemon.jpg
39KB, 373x521px
>>27173385
just play pokemon go with a bunch of friends your age. Then make fun of kids playing it for being fucking faggots and not playing their precious call of duty
>>
>>27176779

Phone is in hand, screen is on, I glance at it to spin the pokestop for loot and keep moving
>>
>hop on my bike
>ride around town from Pokestop to Pokestop grabbing free shit and Pokemon along the way
>about to head home and see someone dropped a lure at one of the Pokestops
>get there and no one is there
>two other guys show up and ask if I dropped it
>end up hanging out and shooting the shit while grabbing Pokemon, turns out we're all on Team Mystic
>part ways because we'd all been out for hours riding
>end up running into one of the guys the next day biking with his little brother to catch Pokemon

pretty cool to meet some new people in town.
>>
>>27173385
>Not having hands in pockets while you put it on energy-saver & silent mode.
>Not having a hand rest against the phone to feel it vibrate.
>Not casually taking out your phone as you continue walking because you have the background on AR mode and catch it.

You deserved it. At least try and go with a friend next time or something.

If you have any lmao
>>
>phone can't handle it
>data plan can't handle it
>no way i'm spending more money just for this
>stay at home forever
>>
Some old redneck dudes started yelling stuff at us as we were walking by the restaurant/bar place they were sitting.

A police officer rolled up like 3 minutes later and he asked if we were playing and we were like yeah and he talked to us about the Pokemon he had and some normie came over to the cruiser and told him that the rednecks were getting kind of unruly and he drove up the road and made them leave and took one away in the cruiser.
>>
File: RETARD.jpg (34KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
RETARD.jpg
34KB, 400x551px
>>27174149
>why would anyone come and lie on the internet anon
>>
>>27173626
Such edge can only be the work of team mystic.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.