[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they should make alternate evolutions or mega evolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_nfgexkpptQ1r56u94.png (19KB, 411x149px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nfgexkpptQ1r56u94.png
19KB, 411x149px
they should make alternate evolutions or mega evolutions for baby pokemon.
>>
>>27171654
You just posted one that does.

But yeah agree more like that would be cool.
>>
>>27171654
Or even have baby pokemon in the games at all? I literally forgot half of these exist. Gamefreak has totally distanced baby polemon from the franchise since their creation.
>>
>Mantyke requires a Remoraid in the party to evolve into Mantine
>Mantine hasn't had a Remoraid in its models and sprites since gen 3
>>
>>27171744
They're about as "distanced" as any other first stage mon, retard.
>>
>>27171744

Why did gamefreak create baby pokemon in the first place?
>>
>>27172066
to show off breeding and to let hitmonlee and hitmonchan be related
>>
File: mwahpow.png (21KB, 664x451px) Image search: [Google]
mwahpow.png
21KB, 664x451px
They already have one.
>>
Am I one of the few that enjoy them? They're obviously never going to be worth anything from a competitive angle but they all look fun.
>>
>>27171781
They're not, though. You even have to give most Pokemon a special item while breeding just to get a baby. They're pretty much a Gen 2 gimmick that never really got anywhere that they slowly phased out.
>>
Some are pretty look kewl like Elekid and Mime Jr. but ultimately they're shit gimmickmons.

The only one that ever served any actual purpose was Tyrogue.
>>
>>27172136
I like them too. I prefer Pokemon with one or two evolutions. Especially if they didn't have one previously. I enjoy their designs and that you can get them early in later games.
>>
>>27171781
Not really no, the last time a baby pokemon was introduced was ten years ago.
>>
I just wish they'd be consistent and either stop treating those few as they do or make some more.
>>
>>27171770

Damn. This
>>
>>27171744
They're being included fairly often as early-game fodder, now. My first bw2 team had a Magby in it, and Azurill was in the grass there, too, to spice up the dex. They'll likely continue this trend in the future.

wild Tyrogue or Mantyke would be very nice to see, I think Mantyke has been in the wild before, but not early on or easily accessible.
>>
>>27172467
Mantyke was on the last water route before Victory Road in DPP. It's not that bad since you just need a Remoraid to evolve it, but still.
>>
They should just be available early in the game
>>
>>27171654
Tyrogue is the only "legit" baby mon, being able to evolve into 3 different ones depending on its stats.

The rest are filler and absolute trash.
>>
>>27171654
Don't know if we can consider Riolu and Munchlax "baby pokémon".
>>
>>27172136
i like them too. cleffa and igglybuff re qts
>>
>>27172537
>everything that isn't muh competitive is filler
i guess all 1st stage mons are trash too uh?
>>
>>27172704

Ofcourse, dumbass. They have their reasons for existing but they are still trash.

Are you one of those faggots who thinks Pidgey should be viable?
>>
>>27173886
>Not playing Little Cup
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: baby.png (28KB, 209x768px) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
28KB, 209x768px
>>27172646
>>
>>27172646
Riolu i can understand, but why Munchlax?
>>
>>27173886
no, i'm one of those who thinks viability isn't everything
most baby mons have great designs, like mantyke and bonsly
others are just simply cute like cleffa and igglybuff
but others are actually quite viable like munchlax and wynaut
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.