[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyI kvadJU1Q So, why aren&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468107422123.png (349KB, 1280x414px) Image search: [Google]
1468107422123.png
349KB, 1280x414px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyIkvadJU1Q

So, why aren't there like 10 threads about this?
The new trailer shows what's pretty clearly some kind of super move coming from the trainer using those gems on their wrists.

This matches up with the supposed leak of pic related, which came up back when everyone was freaking out over Robingroot and his bros.
So, Entermaid is happening then? And the fucking cat wrestler?
>>
>>27169499
There were already a few threads, and each time we point out they got the types and origins completely wrong.
>>
>>27169515
What types and origins are wrong? Aside from the Panthster thing not looking anything like a gangster?
>>
Because this leak was after the super move teaser picture was posted on the official site.
>>
>>27169499
fake
>>
>>27169499
I'll wait till GF say "Bond"-anything, then I'll assblast this board with discuss

>Copybara=/Mimicyu
>Kiteruguma=/Georilla
>>
>>27169544
Oh, okay, that makes more sense then.

That super move shit looks really dumb though.
Copying Digimon with Mega Evolutions was dumb too, but it at least seemed like it could work.
Copying Yokai Watch's "Soultimate Move" shit is dumb and doesn't seem like it'll fit in with competitive in any way.
>>
This one is probably fake... The Chinese one though may be real
>>
>>27169578
It's possible that he made a mistake of some kind when seeing these but you have to admit he's damn close.

I can see him mistaking the bear for a gorilla.

He at least got the copying aspect right for Pikaboo.
>>
>>27169535
Copybara and Georilla which obviously are supposed to be Mimikkyu and Kiteruguma. This leaker got their basis and typings completely wrong. If they were telling the truth and are legitimate leakers they would have known beforehand that Mimikkyu and Kiteruguma were a ghost and red panda.
>>
>>27169499
It's more because it was bloody obvious that it was what the bracelet would be, considering Kukui's field of study
>>
>>27169610
Honestly I'm thinking the super move looks better than megas, since it doesn't force you to use megas to stay meta.
The super move can be used by any monster and it's more strategic since you only have one shot with it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.