[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go down to corner to challenge a gym at 1 AM by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: dQvdXvA.jpg (982KB, 4250x2390px) Image search: [Google]
dQvdXvA.jpg
982KB, 4250x2390px
>be me
>go down to corner to challenge a gym at 1 AM by myself
>car full of guys pulls up
>start looking at me then to their phones
>I start getting a bit nervous
>leave without a second thought, don't get to challenge gym

Anything like this happen to you guys?
>>
You fucking pussy, you should have challenged them all right then and there like the true Pokemon Champ you are!
>>
Yeah , 2 nights ago around 8:30pm , I park Infront of a gym (residential street with a closed business)

My phone isn't connecting so I turn my car back on as I see a big suv about to park to block me in .
I back up and drive down the street and it's still behind me , I park around the corner from a police station and they bust a u turn and leave.

It wasn't terribly dark and luckily not connecting probably saved me from a sticky situation :/
>>
>>27169439
>In a park beefing up a gym
>Group of 5 reds come up
>"You playing Go"
>"Yeah"
>"You Red?"
>"Nah I'm yellow"
>Ah that sucks dude, you should just leave we're gonna take this gym
>laugh it off with a joking "Damn you Reds"
>leave

I was trying to take it as lightly as possible but inside I was kicking myself.

I wish I could find some other Instinctbros and we could've told them to fuck off together. I can't hold shit by myself when against a group so there's no point in trying.
>>
>live in a decent neighborhood
>walking down the street catching pokemon at 11 pm
>see a group of people camping a building across the street
>must be other Go players taking a gym
>start walking towards them
>all of them look at me then get up to walk briskly to a car and leave
>sad I didn't get a chance to make new friends
>look down to see a small bag of drugs left near the stoop they were sitting on
>tfw I almost asked drug dealers what pokemon they have
>>
>>27169439
There's a group of three Mystics that drive around and cap the local gyms late at night. Catching them in the act and ruining their hard work as soon as they drive off is very satisfying.
At least walk around and risk getting mugged like the rest of us, you fucks.
>>
>>27170133
Just slash their tires or pour water in their gas tank you pussy
>>
>go to park with friend
>high school kids playing around at swings
>they yell at us "what team you on?!"
>friend replies with "go red!"
>i reply with "go yellow!"
>one cunty chick yells at me "yellow? you fucking suck"
>they all laugh
>i walk away with an awkward laugh
>go to same park the next day with same friend
>older black guy jogs up next to us
>says "hey i'm playing too! what team you on?"
>my friend replies with "i'm team valor"
>black guy fist pumps him and turns to me
>i say "team instinct" and raise my hand fist pump
>he puts his hand down and says "oh... you suck then"
>he walks off and i just say "oh"

being in instinct is suffering, iv'e never felt so beta in my entire life
>>
>>27171961
Yellow is underdogs. Grow powerful and crush all the normies that ridicule you now, and end up getting frustrated as you rek up their gyms later
>>
File: 1460280134489.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1460280134489.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>27171961
Be proud friend
BETTER DEAD THAN RED !
>>
>Go to park since theres 4 pokestops there
>See a bunch of people looking down at there phones
>Can't muster up to courage to go over and get my items, run away
>>
>>27172049
You can't look that bad anon.
>>
How I wish I could post all the fucked up stories I've gathered since this game started.

But most are from my job where I work with 8-15 year olds and I'm pretty sure those older ones are here.

Stop endangering yourself and others playing this damn game. And don't go looking for pokemon outside at 1 AM, you're friggin 13, god damn
>>
>>27169439
I see that happen all the time.
From inside the car.
>>
>Go to a gym near my house
>Its Valor
>2 Pokemon
>10 CP Spearow and 700 CP Rhydon
>Wut
>Take it down
>Notice that there is a car parked next to me
>They keep looking my way
>Place a Magikarp on the gym
>Go to Shop
>Collect my 30 Pokecoins from this and another 2 gyms
>Leave

Keep the gym niggas I just wanted my Pokecoins
>>
I'm seriously waiting for someone to get shot over which team they joined in Pokemon Go.
>>
File: 200px-Officer_Jenny.png (57KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Officer_Jenny.png
57KB, 200x150px
>Be copfag
>calls come in past few days of people in parts of the city they don't really belong
>go check out these areas later and find out that's where a bunch if pokestops are
>work night shift and adjust my patrol routes to hit pokestops and get Pokemon
Everyone on my shift is team instinct.
I'm going to make it a point to go full autism with this game and make sure the police department controls all the gyms in town
>>
>>27172595
>>calls come in past few days of people in parts of the city they don't really belong

Dude, please, fucking elaborate. I'm so curious about how GO players are being seen by non players.
>>
>>27170035
>making friends
>11pm

If you want to make GO friends, do it during the day. Everyone doing it at night either doesn't want to talk to your dumb ass, or is doing something illegal.
>>
File: 1468528128816.png (278KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
1468528128816.png
278KB, 495x660px
>>27172628
I guess people have been walking through other peoples property and that's been getting calls. Some of the calls are as follows
>caller says they're walking around slowly, possibly videotaping
>caller says that he lives in the area and sees a lot of cars in the cemetery, that's not normal for this time of night
>possible dui
"everything is 104 dispatch, they're just looking for Pokemon"
>caller reports that there is a fight in the car, heard one person tell the other they will cut them
"dispatch everything is gonna be 104, they said they're just looking for Pokemon

I see people out till like 3am walking around down town to hit stops. We suddenly have people all over the freaking city out at night just walking around.
It's been a huge joke at work. Mostly the derogatory "hey its good, finally getting out of their parents basement. They're getting exercise they wouldn't normally get
>>
>>27172743
I'm going to start doing drug deals at night.
Seems less conspicuous now that I can blame a game literally everyone is playing.
>>
>>27172743
Part of me is waiting for news to hit about a pokemon Go related shooting and fatality. I've already read about various robberies when people go after Go players and such.
>>
>be me
>2am laying in bed
>parasect on radar
>drive down the road, find parasect and catch that fucker
>driving home, stopped at intersection in front of my house
>there is a teenage boy and teenage girl staring at their phone.
>I roll down my window and asked if they are looking for parasect
>I have a huge lisp and they thought I asked them for sex or something about sex
>They call me a pervert and started saying something
> I was embarrassed and quickly drove off I didn't hear the rest
> I park my car in my driveway which happens to be near them
> They start running.
> I get a knock on my door by a cop
> He didn't charge me for anything but told me not to talk to kids about pokemon
>>
So is the best way to get stronger pokemon get higher level?
>>
>>27172975
You got it, sherlock.
>>
>>27172156
What job?

And why can't you post stories? Something about keeping anonymity?
>>
>>27172742
Not that anon, but where I am it's easily 105° (or more) during the day. It's only possible to not bake yourself if you take a camelbak with you or if you go out after 9 pm.
>>
>>27172923
Holy kek
>>
Closest would be
>Go to teams Gym to reinforce it
>Three Valor Guys there attacking it
>"Yeah fuck that, I won't be able to increase it faster than they decrease it."
>Leave
>>
>>27171961
this is so fucking gay but i dont doubt it happened
>>
>>27171961
this>>27174772
why would you raise your hand for a fist pump when you knew he was team red? how do you know they were high schoolers? its summer indeed
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.