[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here used to hate the mega evolutions? I thought they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Who here used to hate the mega evolutions? I thought they were a shit idea. But they grew on me.
>>
File: dog_38.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
dog_38.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
>>27158909
I still don't like them.
The only one I tolerate is Mega Abomasnow, but I think it should've been an actual evolution.
>>
All megas do is force one on the team. It's really fucking dumb. Most of them are stupid powerful and if you lose yours, you are at a disadvantage compared to your opponent. Most have retarded designed.
>>
>>27158909
Love them. All new tweest.
>>
Scizor and the Kanto starters sans Edgezard were the only ones I liked, XY had shitty megas.
ORAS came along and brought a bunch of decent to great megas.
>>
>>27160763
All sweepers do is force one on the team. It's really fucking dumb. Most of them are stupid powerful and if you lose yours, you are at a disadvantage compared to your opponent. Most have retarded designed.
>>
>>27160763
You're probably one of those faggots that think each pokémon should have the same stats
>>
>>27158909
I did and still do, they're a terrible idea.
>>
File: pokemans_303[1].gif (10KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_303[1].gif
10KB, 600x600px
I like them, they made my favorite pokemon viable.
>>
I like some designs for the megas, but the actual mechanic is fucking cancer.
>>
>>27161976
I agree.
>>
>>27158909

They're the worst thing to ever happen to the franchise, they perpetuate the power creep, force you to have one to play competitively, make it so that no more pokemon will ever get proper evolutions and some of the designs are horrific, mega Slowbro is quite literally the worst pokemon ever designed.
>>
>>27159254
I hate them too. I'm with you, but for absol
>>
File: Pepewrath.png (41KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
Pepewrath.png
41KB, 250x211px
I mainly dislike them for the fact its a case of "one per team", you're given a good amount of these but being limited is a real drawback. Especially when some mons like Banette, Pinsir and Absol could have gotten away with being normal evolutions, even if stats got toned down a bit
>>
>>27158909
I don't like them and probably never will, I just accepted that they are here to stay
>>
I never hated Mega evolutions, the concept itself is excellent, but the fact that not all Pokemon can Mega Evolve and that way too many uber mons got Megas is bullshit.
>>
>>27160763
Not really, some of the best teams I've ever made have been ones lacking megas.

Albiet oversaturated with legends.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.