[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Evolutions confirmed in Sun and Moon You can see the socket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (116KB, 302x245px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
116KB, 302x245px
Mega Evolutions confirmed in Sun and Moon

You can see the socket behind the bracelet on the palm side.
>>
>>27157373
Bit late on that, fahm
>>
Wow they aren't removing a popular feature that they invested a great deal of time and effort into implementing, incredible

What's next, gonna tell me they aren't removing rotation battles? Fairy types? Dark or Steel types? Double battles? Triple battles?
>>
tru
>>
>>27157530
While you're joking, the possibility of Mega Stones being event exclusive exists. Remember Gems, man.
>>
>>27157604
I barely remember gems. I do remember spending a lot of time mining them, but I don't remember what they were used for.
>>
OP I appreciate your, uh... contribution, but >>27157530 made me kek so hard.
>>
>>27157530
/thread
>>
>>27157604
This is more or less necessary for those alarmist fags that thrive creating drama over what's so apparent to others.

There were people seriously expecting Megas to vanish. This just proves they're not.
>>
File: 1445393547458.jpg (2KB, 126x124px) Image search: [Google]
1445393547458.jpg
2KB, 126x124px
>>27157604
They wouldn't do that... would they?
>>
>>27157729
I don't think Megas will vanish, but again, I don't think we'll see anymore added.
>>
>>27157754
>I don't think we'll see anymore added.
That's dumb. You think Mega Evolution is for only 40 Pokemon, not even a 1/16th of the 721 Pokemon currently available?
>>
>>27157754
Why wouldn't they add more?

Adding Megas would just improve the sales, because there's always that fan base that's hoping for a mega for their favorite (I'm looking at you, Flygon)
>>
>>27157373
You sure about that? It doesn't look like you can put a stone in there, I mean it just looks like a surface.
>>
there's a flat surface there, blocking the way for the stone
cmon guys
>>
>>27157604
Yes, a consumable hold item is the same as an entirely new mechanic that introduces form changes
You moron
>>
>>27157686
Gems were huge in fifth gen doubles. Like, thr most important items huge. In a fast-paced environment, getting a 50% boost on a move can be game-changing.

Also, it was used on Unburden and Acrobatics mons.
>>
That doesn't even look like a slot for a stone. The dark grey parts look like design engravings and the white part in the middle looks like a flat surface.
>>
>>27157530
You say this but people on /vp/ seriously believe that Megas could actually go. Whether its just wishful thinking from people who don't like them or if they are actually delusional enough to believe that is beyond me.
>>
>>27157754
I do, but perhaps not during this gen. Could be a new "pattern" that they come every even gen.
>>
>Megavolutions will never go away
It makes me sad.
>>
>>27158611
Better quit now.
>>
>>27157604

How are you gonna compare gems to a game breaking mechanic like mega evolution?
Kek they're not comparable at all
>>
Anyone knows the trailer's song?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.