[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about all the normies playing the game. Personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20160713-153242.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-153242.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
How do you feel about all the normies playing the game.
Personally loving the social aspect of it all but I am in fact worried that Pokémon Go's success could spell trouble for the main franchise.

Pic related; last night at my uni
>>
>>27156683
>loving the social aspect

shut up and kill yourself you disgusting normie faggot. i hope everyone you love is brutally tortured and murdered.
>>
>>27156683
It's cool, but once they start adding the new Pokemon this budding little fanbase will once again become divided.
>>
>>27156745
be nice
>>
>>27156683
UCF?
>>
>>27156781
My nigga

>>27156772
My thoughts as well, wont really happen till Gen 3 though.
Then again who knows how long it'll be before they even add Gen 2.
>>
File: hypocremon.jpg (242KB, 836x2462px) Image search: [Google]
hypocremon.jpg
242KB, 836x2462px
Like this
>>
>>27156745
Your fedora is showing.
>>
>>27156774
ehh, he's right for the most part
whats bothering me though is that there are too many over sensitive pricks on the board right now that think every post is a personal attack against them
>>
File: 1457042274541.jpg (11KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457042274541.jpg
11KB, 300x400px
I personally prefer just playing on the 3ds, it's a cool idea but i didn't like catching 40 pidgeys to evolve 1, or the freemium crap but hey to each their own I suppose.
>>
>>27156843
>for the most part
What is he right about? He's just shitposting.
>>
>>27156934
Huh, thought he went on to say go was a bad game or something.

Usually that happens and then you get the automatic fedora and neckbeard responses.
>>
>>27156969
Hes just being a faggot

I think anyone here can agree the game is shallow, simple and repetitive.
Updates could make it better

That being said I still find it fun for the experiences I'm getting playing it.
>>
>>27157035
>I think anyone here can agree the game is shallow, simple and repetitive.
Except the people that suck this games dick like it was the messiah.

Also why do people think that go is required to be active and social?
Weren't people doing that before pokemon: go?

Look, i'm not saying stop enjoying it but the people who defend this game to the bitter death need to relax.
>>
>>27156969
Just calling them like I see them.
>>
File: comic146.png (269KB, 650x1268px) Image search: [Google]
comic146.png
269KB, 650x1268px
>>27156822
If everyone you interact with is a normie then yeah

Otherwise this
>>
File: 41s10O0.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41s10O0.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>27156809
Nigga please tell me instinctbro also
man that place is a nightmare sometimes, it sucks to because I have med lab in the morning so I can't really enjoy the festivities the rarest I've seen out there though was Dodrio and Poliwrath but I've heard of the great raichu incident also
>>
>>27156683
At least Pokemon is a well established IP.
Us Ingress agents are starting to get barred from places because of all the Go players loitering.
I'm going to be mad when they remove the ultimate Ingress battleground that is Disneyland.
>>
>>27157667
Took a level 4 gym by myself
It was my first gym i beat and took
The king was a snorlax 400cp over mine but I held strong

I met a few instinct bros a few minutes later and took another gym

Today was good
>>
>>27157667
no fellow knight team Valor.
>>27157667
My buddy caught 3 hitmonchan two nights ago there
>>
>>27157035
Hey, just like the main games as well.
>>
>>27156772
ehh it could do the opposite and make people more interested in learning the "new" pokemon.
>>
>>27156683
Holy shit is that Lone Star Montgomery?
>>
>>27156884
You only have to catch 4 pidgeys to evolve one, it's not as bad as you make it seem.
>>
>>27156822
>Still not letting go your well deserved bullying.
>>
>>27156683
>How do you feel about all the normies playing the game.
When it gets people like my girlfriend who was already sorta interested in learning how to play Pokemon even more interested in actually playing the games, it's cool. I like that.
The fact that everyone at my work takes a billion 5 minute breaks to go catch pokemon is really starting to fucking piss me off.
Also, every time I hear some faggot even utter the words "original 151" I want to kill myself.
>I am in fact worried that Pokémon Go's success could spell trouble for the main franchise.
The only way anyone could think this is if they're one of the normie shitters who hasn't played since Gen 1. Nintendo has been churning out spinoffs nonstop. They have completely separate teams making said spinoffs. While other spinoffs haven't been as popular, there is 0 precedent to think that Go will even influence the main series, much less make them stop making games on 3DS or anything. Nintendo has absolutely 0 competition in the handheld market, because phones don't count as handheld consoles. The 3DS has kept Nintendo afloat. They are not going to abandon the 3DS or the main games or even any of the spinoffs that don't appear successful. What's more, being a Jap company, they don't give a FUCK about what Americans think, they just cater to the Jap crowd.
>>
>>27158103
The main games are pretty simple, but they actually have a lot of things to keep in your mind if you want to maximize your battling, not to mention there's hard thought and care put into designing worlds, new battle modes, gyms, etc. Breeding can get super complicated if you're going for some specific shit. It's all a huge grind, but there's thought involved to some degree.
I refuse to call Go a game. It's practically a social media app where you can't actually interact with other people inside of the app. "Catching" pokemon has about as much gameplay depth as that little minigame for transferring pokemon from gen 4 to gen 5. Your "battling" is restricted to AI clones of other players, and the actual battle mechanics are a fucking joke, if you could even call them that.
And that's it. That's all you can do. There is nothing to this app, and that's why normies love it. They feel like they're good at it cause they have that number that keeps going up. Yet, if you actually asked them to build a good team that could hold its own, they'd have an anneurism because how could anyone POSSIBLY remember more than 151 different things?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1468464865534.gif (293KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468464865534.gif
293KB, 900x900px
Fuck you all
>>
File: 1468486777953.jpg (1MB, 2912x2184px) Image search: [Google]
1468486777953.jpg
1MB, 2912x2184px
>>
>>27161104
Moltres = shit
>>
>>27161230

Man, being a woman is hard, having to interact with people and all.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.